please leave moonstone in f10

Oupy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really sad that people ask for moonstones in the cash shop, instead of a way to earn moonstones ingame. This just shows again how broken the moonstone gain is.

Why not ask for premium silverfrost trans stones, for easy mode legendarys while we're at it?

7 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

i compared him to homless asking for freebie not grinding

One of the things you said to her was something about how even homeless people can make some money begging on the streets. How in the world does that statement imply that you were comparing her to homeless people asking for freebies? You pretty much implied that homeless people do more work than she does.

25 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

then dont complaining that u cant upgrade lol

I did not complain. I rather clearly said 'I am not interested in upgrading'. I simply prefer more options available to either buy things directly from the company, or things being more accessible to subs, because I prefer the real currency to go to the company that developed the game and continues to maintain it, rather than allowing the leets to continue exploit the have-nots in the game. 

I am also in favor of making the Daily Challenge on Steroids permanent so people who do want to gear up and run dungeons could do so fairly fast. 

I don't like the low gold per hour ratio in this game, so if  play it, I will play in a way that it will stop impacting me. Or I don't play it. 

Please take them out already.I want to get them farming and having enough resources to farm them.Since they are in the store i can't get a decent drop from Mushin Tower and also PLEASE FIX SSP .I don't want to be forced to spend my gold to buy HM coins to buy those -or swipe my credit card for virtual things.I tell you why -in a while this game will close its servers as many other games ,nothing lasts forever etc-so i prefer NOT to be forced to pay but to PLAY to accomplish my goals.

The prices of moonstones are high,the demand is high -so please fix your servers instead to make your players pay. If the service that game offers would be a quality one ,I would pay for it ,but i'm not paying for something that limits playing ,limits resources and makes your reward RNG.

Fix the servers ,fix the SSP,fix the drops and offer a decent alternative and ppls would pay gladly -because its fun -if is no fun and ppls get frustrated -they won't pay .

Adjust your lvl of understanding your player base needs and demands and the game will stay alive for long.If not...internet is full of other games that your players base gonna try.(Revelations Online is coming soon).

7 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Then possibly they would need to higher the HP of those bosses.

Not a good idea. Contribution is % of the boss's HP, you're only making everyone work more harder by increasing that amount.

Making contribution for 1 hit would also be horrible because that's a free invitation for bot fiesta.

5 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

Then lets fight against server merge, not putting upgrade materials on cash shop. If you fight against server merge, i'll back you up.

On the contrary I support the merge all the way. Keep in mind Soulstone Plains is NOT the only important field zone. There's the green dungeons that got stripped from F8, and other 24-mans. Both are completely deserted for the most part, so a merge would help revive them. And then we have Midnight Skypetal Plains, another 24-man which drops Legendary Soul Shield.

Also, the merge actually could have increased the amount of Soulstone Plains channels, as channel amount is increased if all the ones existing are full. In theory, if everyone flooded Soulstone Plains channels then there would be more Konta/Suljun/Grindtooth being available all at once. Indeed there were ~10 channels on the first week of the merge.

The only reason we now have ~3 channels is simply because everyone complained, whined, and ragequitted instead of making use of the resources given to us.

Just now, Shadovvv said:

On the contrary I support the merge all the way. Keep in mind Soulstone Plains is NOT the only important field zone. There's the green dungeons that got stripped from F8, and other 24-mans. Both are completely deserted for the most part, so a merge would help revive them. And then we have Midnight Skypetal Plains, another 24-man which drops Legendary Soul Shield.

I got to agree that SSP isn't anymore the only important one. I have atm alt at 547 AP and I am slowly learning how to defeat Naksun to be able to farm moonstones from there. I keep getting cricketed up at 33 % but hey at least I get there in 2:20 so I would have plenty of time to kill Naksun but still I somehow end up in his combo dying. I just hope the new 24-mans wouldn't be as dead as the ones that we have now. Take for example Zaiwei Ruins that is important for Heaven's Mandate and yet nearly no one does it.

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

I've logged in today in Group 4, Iksanun-Poharan. There were 4 SSP channels. Down from 5 after merger. I heard the same Poharan guy commanding everyone about to do the whatever high-geared people do ending in the end boss kill, which from my previous experience meant no credit for me on anything, even the terrors. The moment I saw that guy's name in chat, I went to see what else was up.

GHS in channel 2 was no different than it was pre-merger, so I did GHS.

Frostscale was deserted with one channel. 

I've ran out of time to check out the Zaiwei, but I doubt it was any different than Frostscale.  

So, compared to the pre-merger I was unable to do SSP, while the rest was exactly the same. Luckily, compared to one week ago there was no endless conversations about people seeking 18+ girls for their guilds. That obnoxious part of the merger had hopefully simmered down. I dunno if Poharan boys thought Iksanun was an all-girls school or something, but chances are they have finally learned to live with the disappointment. But there are still no less obnoxious people thinking that selling via Faction chat is just the thing to do if you are smarter than the rest of us.

9 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I am not fighting against anything. But if tomorrow I woke up with a thought that I absolutely have to have the character geared because I suddenly love the dungeons or WWV got a revamp to be actually accessible, I sure want an option to drop a hundred bucks and catch up instead of grinding Shiverstone dailies to buy 3 moonstones a day, so in a month I might get True Breeze. 

The whole drama is over an empty egg-shell imo.

The progress is already easy. I had to collect 500+ soulstones to upgrade my weapon before there was soulstone plains, i could only farm 20-25 a day. I spent days of farming in 45 level content just to buy moonwater merrypotter recipe. The game is already simplified, please don't ask for more.

6 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

The progress is already easy. I had to collect 500+ soulstones to upgrade my weapon before there was soulstone plains, i could only farm 20-25 a day. I spent days of farming in 45 level content just to buy moonwater merrypotter recipe. The game is already simplified, please don't ask for more.

For me the game was ideal in terms of material acquisition while Daily Challenge event was on. It was also kind of Okay when SSP was accessible before the merger, but still on a stingier side. It might not have been hard per se to survive in SSP back then, but the acquisition rate was poor. Moonstones in the F10 store lets someone who do not want to play excessive hours per day to play if they wish to do the other PvE content. I have also seen players calling things 'easy' that for me range from challenging to impossible.

This is a game where people come on the forums and say things like: "I play casually, so only put in 3 or 4 hours a day" and it sports the whole notion of 'farming' as in hundreds of repetitions of the content for the sake of acquisition. 

It has to have the alternatives to it via either paying a sub or paying for goods directly, because very few could play it as it is designed, and even fewer - while still enjoying it. There are things in this game that are fun to do, but the bulk volume of what 'have' to be done for gearing each day, every day and the complexity of it is not scaled for most players, it is scaled for too few to keep the game alive.

The game is trying to appeal to the hard-core/elite player-base in order to charge everything else to come for the ride. It's as simple as that. No harm in making the game more accessible and more profitable at the same time.

Archived