please leave moonstone in f10

Oupy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Howllo said:

Or, you know, add Floating Island and Hell Island for the moonstone.

aren't those areas in a later patch we havn't recieved yet? or we could have them already just ncsoft decided not to put them ingame?

14 minutes ago, QRob said:

aren't those areas in a later patch we havn't recieved yet? or we could have them already just ncsoft decided not to put them ingame?

We are WAY over gear for most content, and we can deal with both those area with current gear. Hell Island is an GvG player that gives tons of moonstone, while Floating Island is a faction area that gives a lot of Moonstone. 

4 minutes ago, QRob said:

ah okey, I just never heard of those islands before.
so it's just ncsoft again ...
if we had floating island, it would be cool. but we have to be satisfied with sh** SSP.
I day by day find out more and more cool things in blade and soul that other regions have but we don't. :/

You should see KR version haves amazing content, while we have the boring content, but they are way ahead of us.

1 minute ago, Howllo said:

We are WAY over gear for most content, and we can deal with both those area with current gear. Hell Island is an GvG player that gives tons of moonstone, while Floating Island is a faction area that gives a lot of Moonstone. 

ah okey, I just never heard of those islands before.
so it's just ncsoft again ...
if we had floating island, it would be cool. but we have to be satisfied with sh** SSP.
I day by day find out more and more cool things in blade and soul that other regions have but we don't. :/

12 minutes ago, Howllo said:

You should see KR, it have amazing content, while we have the boring content, but they are way ahead of us.

yeh but as far as i know they have a pay2play model, so there it's understandable they have good staffs in their content. anyway it is sad seeing what cool things other regions have while we don't get many of those. sadly, playing from Europe I wouldn't have good latency even with battleping so. :/ but anyway, this is bns eu (and na) and I have invested a lot of time into my character already, so I don't think I would even leave. and my friends are also playing here so.
well, it's sad, but I shouldn't be complaining, it's still better than nothing :>

8 hours ago, Provois said:

Well because this would only affect some 700ap ranged i can't care more less about loosing moonstones as gold income. 1g for moonstones would be one of the best things what can happen to the game.

You'll eventually upgrade your items and have 700+ ap if moonstone prices drop. Then you'll be the one who suffers.

3 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Well, you won't have to 'make money' if you can get everything you need. The only reason to farm gold is to buy mats, nothing else is really 'necessary'.

EDIT: Windbrand covered it better in the previous post.

There are lots of thing that can be bought;

Hongmoon skills,
Cash shop items, outfits, tickets etc.
Upgrade materials like premium stones, taikan skins,
Upgrade also costs gold. (both weapon and premium stones)

But i see it. If moonstones hit 1g each. you'll collect enough moonstones & stingers to upgrade to legendary. But this time you'll cry about taikan skins, premium stones, honorary ornaments etc. Why do you think moonstone prices went up to 5g when they were around 3g? Because frozen stingers wer no longer hard to get. People collected enough stingers to upgrade and bottlenecked moonstone supplies.

12 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

But i see it. If moonstones hit 1g each. you'll collect enough moonstones & stingers to upgrade to legendary. But this time you'll cry about taikan skins, premium stones, honorary ornaments etc.

I don't really intend to upgrade anything. I've tried the newer content and I don't like it & I don't like the new story either, so I don't need to gear up But for the people who do want to do Sogun's Lament etc, it is silly to hold them over on moonstones that is a material for going from the level 46 to level 50 gear bracket. 

12 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

Hongmoon skills,
Cash shop items, outfits, tickets etc.

All the HM skills are available for in-game stuff, like Frozen Orbs. I've been diligently playing it for my 4 orbs a day to stuck 120. If I can do it, so could other folks.

Cosmetics is the only direct way for the developer to make money to keep the game running, so I'd rather people who want cosmetics paid to the company directly, then got it off the backs of the underprivileged players who are trying to get gear to finish the storyline.  

In other words, the group that over-charges people for 'have to have' items in order to get luxuries, well, here is the small violin.

7 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

All the HM skills are available for in-game stuff, like Frozen Orbs.

People complain about moonstones here, which is easy to farm in my opinion. Do you really think that they will farm embers, offals or other hm skills ? If they can't pay 500g for moonstones to upgrade to scorpio, how could they afford 750g on an ember?

5 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

People complain about moonstones here, which is easy to farm in my opinion. Do you really think that they will farm embers, offals or other hm skills ?

I don't know. I am farming the Frozen orbs because I want it and because I can. I cannot farm moonstones after the server merger.  I also never had moonstones as an income generator, all that I've got I used for my own gear set.

I want other people who need it to have the same access as I did. 

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I don't know. I am farming the Frozen orbs because I want it and because I can. I cannot farm moonstones after the merger. 

Then lets fight against server merge, not putting upgrade materials on cash shop. If you fight against server merge, i'll back you up.

8 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

Then lets fight against server merge, not putting upgrade materials on cash shop. If you fight against server merge, i'll back you up.

I am not fighting against anything. But if tomorrow I woke up with a thought that I absolutely have to have the character geared because I suddenly love the dungeons or WWV got a revamp to be actually accessible, I sure want an option to drop a hundred bucks and catch up instead of grinding Shiverstone dailies to buy 3 moonstones a day, so in a month I might get True Breeze. 

The whole drama is over an empty egg-shell imo.

even homeless on the street can make a few dollar a day holding  a cup begging, you sir decided not to farm and want freebie, you do not need max gear for any content atm but yet wants to have max gear without wanting to farm for it

57 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

even homeless on the street can make a few dollar a day holding  a cup begging, you sir decided not to farm and want freebie, you do not need max gear for any content atm but yet wants to have max gear without wanting to farm for it

Homeless people begging on the street is not even remotely close to people grinding for something in game. And by the way, the homeless people are begging for a FREEBIE in the form of money from strangers, so I don't see how your comparison works.

14 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

some ppl reality is in the game begging for freebie in game is real life to them

Literally NOTHING in this thread indicated that people have that mindset, and the comparison between the homeless people and the people in the game STILL doesn't make sense.

1 hour ago, tapsomebong said:

1792 post if you spend half the time farming you will have ur breeze.

And? It's my 'me' time and I spend it on what entertains me. I don't want to run Shiverstone dailies to buy moonstones. It's boring and I don't like dungeons in this game.  But if I did want to, I'd rather spend real money to buy mats than grind dailies. 

7 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

sure it doesnt make sense to YOU

Okay, then explain to me EXACTLY how a homeless person begging on the streets for money is even comparable to a person grinding in a video game, because saying "reality is the game for some people" is NOT a good explanation.

Archived