Need a little help here :P

IIO

Can someone explain me please wtf is this?

Vidz

Im new player to this game and I need a little help to understand what should I do in cases like this one. So basicly what I got from the 1st round (also 2nd tho) if he stuns me, the round is lost. How the f* Im supposted do escape or avoid these 10052305235 min stun combos??

Don't waste your escapes for every single attack. They will at some point use their skills and those will be then on CD and that is the moment when you will use your escape I suppose. I am not really a pvper so don't count on what I say. XD

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Don't waste your escapes for every single attack. They will at some point use their skills and those will be then on CD and that is the moment when you will use your escape I suppose. I am not really a pvper so don't count on what I say. XD

Since I've  started to play, im doin something around 50 matches per day, idk why (you can call me noob) I didn't found solution for this type of situations. :C

16 minutes ago, IIO said:

Since I've  started to play, im doin something around 50 matches per day, idk why (you can call me noob) I didn't found solution for this type of situations. :C

It will take some practice to learn how some classes work and what their skills are. I would suggest checking out KFM skill descriptions and CDs.

On 30 July 2016 at 7:40 PM, IIO said:

Vidz

KFM was first relatively outplayed, maybe had lag.

Some counters kick in then, followed by Avenging Fist (needs counter to proc), followed by smite (knockup).

KFM used the moment you fell down to stun you, baiting a TAB. (at 27 seconds). From then on you were already on death row.

Then some more counter play, knockdown, you don't get up so KFM triggers Fighting spirit and 3RF combo. I think might have used tremor for stun too. First extension of combo was with searing palm, second with flurry. That' only 6-7 seconds of stun, but since the KFM was good that means 6 rounds of 3RF, so 18 attacks.

Welcome to Blade and Soul... well thats pretty much Pvp here... get endless stuned and die without being abel to do much or anything ... once your tab is used... xD

Only Way.. is to play a Class that has double Hard CC OutBreak and are on a huge advantage in PVP like ( Assain,FM,Warlock,Destroyer) Summoner got a Pet he can command to free him from CC or use a Shield Sphere... even when he Airborne or Hard CCed... so its even better ... the other classes are pretty much *cricket*ed when CCed and the Outbreak is down... enjoy

On 30.7.2016 at 8:40 PM, IIO said:

Vidz

Im new player to this game and I need a little help to understand what should I do in cases like this one. So basicly what I got from the 1st round (also 2nd tho) if he stuns me, the round is lost. How the f* Im supposted do escape or avoid these 10052305235 min stun combos??

Baiting out tab escape and chain cc the opponent to dead after, this is basically how pvp work here. To avoid something like this be careful when you use your tab especially against a kfm(stunlock master) the game is over if you waste your tab on wrong time. 

The KFM knew how to tech chase and combo but had zero knowledge of how to play the neutral game. However, you messed up many times which allowed the KFM to pull out his combo.

First big problem is, you did not spec your tab to daze opponent, which makes it extremely easy for him to punish you or "tech chase" your tab. Luckily for you, he didn't do this so you lived a little longer.

But you still screwed up because you tabbed a random Rising Dragon out of aerial when the KFM still had everything (blue buff + Searing Palm + Tremor, even his own tab escape). And lastly you were hitting into his counter randomly the whole time. Now this is tolerable when you are at a range, but then you went and dashed into melee range and hit his counter. This gave him the Iron Mountain daze and let him tech chase you into combo. 

There is a 4th mistake that is more advanced, and people do this all the way up until the top ELO's. Your opponent generally needs both your tab and your F roll in order to do their full combo. In a situation where you have your F Roll but no tab, you hold your roll for when you are actually in danger of being comboed. If your opponent is trying to get your roll they can't just fully DPS you because they have to prep their tech chase. But if you keep holding your F roll it makes it very difficult for your opponent to know when you are rolling and they cannot just dump their combo on you. In the best scenario, you can catch them by surprise so that you don't get tech chased and fully escape, to buy time for your tab CD.

Notice how the KFM uses 2 dazes in his combo, the Comet Strike tech chase and then Flurry. If you had not F rolled, there could have been 2 points in the fight where you might have escaped his combo.

Honestly your biggest issue is that you just can´t play soul fighter, really.

You´re literally doing zero decent combos and you´re using really awkward specs to top it off with.

Like, why are you using the range stance 3 that does a little poke damage instead of a cc?

The aoe that pulls enemies to the center is probably not all too bad, but it does not freeze people and there are mechanics for sf that require freezes. Like your 3 in normal stance stuns 1 sec longer for instance. Your rmb does more damage. That aoe rmb is btw also something nobody usually uses.

Also you don´t use your resist skill apparently, or whatever. You might want to consider the non target tree as it disables qe´s.

You´re also not using your tab escape for the daze? Like what?

First learn how to actually play sf, then you can start learning matchup specific things. But you didn´t even do the first thing. Tab escaping rising dragon is not the worst. It actually would have won you the game if your first cc 'chain' wasnt this miserable that he actually would have tabbed there and if you would have used the daze tab and followed up on it...

Now I think there's no need to talk so aggressively.

The player is obviously new to arena and doing a commendable thing - reaching out to the arena community to try and understand what happened. All my arena learning has been like that: I go into F9, I start a match, and then something happens that I I completely did not get, and then my HP is zero. XD

That's the point where you read up on your skills, or ask a friend, or post in a forum. Much better than giving up and turning into a PvE player!

B&S is not going to be an exciting experience for players if they first have to master their class before they can have arena fights.

I agree with many others that currently the arena suffers from a too compressed silver rank, with all the PvP knowledge between complete inexperience and 200+ fights experience crammed in between 250 elo points. That way newcomers are much more likely to have daunting and off-putting experiences than they would have had in spring with the game fresh out.
Trial Arena and Tower of Infinity might be able to help a bit with preparing you for 1v1, but they become available pretty late and are just not the same.

Maybe we need something like a junior league, where there are no season rewards and only 30% of beans / exp. Competitive people would not enter because of the bad rewards, but those who want to learn would find a more even field?

First of all dont use your escape tab unless you can follow up with your own cc and combo them afterwards.

Second unless they used their tab dont go full in , just sidestep and immune frame their tab.

Dont hit kfm while they are close to you.

Dont use block while they are close to you.

That Ripple thing is for summoner or fm match ups for mostly , or againts assasins if you wanna get them out of stealth but  sacrficing your air combo dmg.

Use Stunning elbow counter and dont use it till you see them backdash (if you can react to it)

Archived