SSP is the most retarded thing I've ever seen in an MMO

Windbrand

6 minutes ago, ketiax said:

1. How do you NOT get credit as 600AP FM? You must be either trolling or just terrible at the game. If you're a 600AP melee class or 550AP ranged class I can see that, but 600AP FM not getting credit? What?

2. Agreed on channels, disagree on mobs dying in 2-3 seconds. Seriously, no, you can't kill them in 2-3 seconds. You're overly exaggerating, stop doing that because it doesn't help.

SSP must be different for you.  50 people can drop bosses that fast easily. Inferno then meteor and try to fit in as many blazing beams as possible and the boss is dead before meteor finishes and you are lucky if you somehow got credit. I guess I must be a super trash 600 AP FM then.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30 July 2016 at 5:38 AM, tapsomebong said:

600 ap fm gets nothing seems like you need to work on how to dps

Also seems like you need to be not so ignorant to the fact that the fps drops and generally shitty quality of SSP to play with stacked people makes whether you can DPS irrelivent. 

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 6:13 PM, ketiax said:

1. How do you NOT get credit as 600AP FM? You must be either trolling or just terrible at the game. If you're a 600AP melee class or 550AP ranged class I can see that, but 600AP FM not getting credit? What?

By my ping going up to 400 and my FPS going bellow 10?

Don't matter if I have 668AP, if I can't attack, I don't get credit.

It's too much lag and it's more frozen than water in Russia at Winter.

On 30/7/2016 at 2:24 AM, Windbrand said:

Granted it might be an exaggeration but I did play many MMOs. Even if it wasn't the "most retarded thing" it has to be the "top 3 most retarded things".

List of MMO's I've played:

- Conquer

- WoW

- Diablo 3 (some might not consider it an MMO but whatever)

- Path of Exile

- Ragnorak Online

- Rift

- TERA

- Scarlet Blade

- Guild Wars 2

- Marvel Heroes

- Age of Wulin

- Vindictus

- Lunia

Only the ones I can think of right now.

Why I think it's retarded? Because it goes against the very thing MMO's are supposed to do, encourage players to group together. You are punished for grouping together in this game, it's that simple. More people = less loot = chance to get NO loot in this game. Combine that with inadequate playing space (channels) and what do you get? Half the people in SSP ragequitting that's what you get. This is North America, not Korea. Just because people might be fine with getting a big fat zero after a hard day of work in Korea doesn't mean it should happen in NA. We actually like to get some shit for the work we do.

I just try to kill fellow faction allies so i get more credits.

So i aggro terrors n usually i see like 3 dead ppl cause they didnt expect someone will agro m bring terror xd

To the ppl saying 600 ap fm not getting credit need to git gud,

At Yunwa we get  aminimum of 30 players , if they are not good equiped i can get 25 maybe 30 pp  with my 650ap rolling hm inferno , meteor  hm beam, hm blazing palm and hm force blast, doing 25k, 50k, 13-15k, 5k, 17k crits respectively, at 60% of the time. but then there are this moments of the day when there are 30 guys (if lucky) with 700+ ap and bout the same crit dmg and crit % as me, then i get 10pp, but the cherry of the cake is when there are  enough ppl for me to disable characters and still see a swarm of names that flood the screen, most of the names I recognise as very overpowered players, then the fps drop, and even if my loop of skills is done correctly (instead of inferno i just soam blazing palm meteor and beam, cus i know someon probably already shot fire fuse) i mange to get 3pp, sometimes nothing, boars die in 20 seconds, manes last nothing, not enough for me to get a box, pigs give me 5 pp because we split em. Now if konta spawns with thsi numbers , some ppl just come for konta an leave , meaning we get even more dps, so he dies before my fps allow me to land the second beam. 

Yes we as a community are greedy, we cant deny that, but with so many players in 1 channel, we shoudl at least have a constant of 8 channels, that way there would be enough for (in my case) crimson to farm 5 channels, (more than enough) and cerus coudl have 3, and on peak hours we coudl get 10 or 12. that woudl solve all our problems.

Besides, whats the point of having NC managing the game if we have to split channels when one faction cant farm in a adecuate way 3 of them? We need them to have a fixated ammount of channels, and they cant be just 3, specially with the merge, make them 8 at all times. thats their job not ours. If as community we change , great news, but of we dont change NC has to make us happy, we are paying them for that. instead of fixing this issues they come with costumes and rng events to get more money, and then they flood us with pouches of what? moonstones , yes thats right the one thing that we should get for free by playing the game in ssp on a daily basis.

If we want this to change we need as a community to stand together, so that they focue their efforst in what really matters, what we ask for, balancing everything in the game to make players have a good time, they cant ignore us if we complain in forum and support, every day, flooding their servers with what needs to be changed.

I laugh everytime they make a live stream, when they say "please keep questions related to the new patch" ROFLCOPTERS we dont need a new patch that gives us a worst game play than what we already have, we need answers for the problems that we have to experience every *cricket*ing day , answer that mofo, i cant properly make a question about content i dont know.

stick together ppl, we have the power to make them go bankrupt as long as we keep in mind what really benefits us as a whole, otherwise we will still get the same shit every patch, and it will just accumulate over and over untill after a lot of money spent we lose hope and rage quit, but then they wont care cus they'll have their pockets full of our money. Its in our hands to make them work for what we need, simple stuff like more channels, better drop rates, no more stupidretarded RNG.

22 minutes ago, Torunder said:

Yes we as a community are greedy, we cant deny that, but with so many players in 1 channel, we shoudl at least have a constant of 8 channels, that way there would be enough for (in my case) crimson to farm 5 channels, (more than enough) and cerus coudl have 3, and on peak hours we coudl get 10 or 12. that woudl solve all our problems.

Besides, whats the point of having NC managing the game if we have to split channels when one faction cant farm in a adecuate way 3 of them? We need them to have a fixated ammount of channels, and they cant be just 3, specially with the merge, make them 8 at all times. thats their job not ours. If as community we change , great news, but of we dont change NC has to make us happy, we are paying them for that. instead of fixing this issues they come with costumes and rng events to get more money, and then they flood us with pouches of what? moonstones , yes thats right the one thing that we should get for free by playing the game in ssp on a daily basis.

If we want this to change we need as a community to stand together, so that they focue their efforst in what really matters, what we ask for, balancing everything in the game to make players have a good time, they cant ignore us if we complain in forum and support, every day, flooding their servers with what needs to be changed.

I laugh everytime they make a live stream, when they say "please keep questions related to the new patch" ROFLCOPTERS we dont need a new patch that gives us a worst game play than what we already have, we need answers for the problems that we have to experience every *cricket*ing day , answer that mofo, i cant properly make a question about content i dont know.

stick together ppl, we have the power to make them go bankrupt as long as we keep in mind what really benefits us as a whole, otherwise we will still get the same shit every patch, and it will just accumulate over and over untill after a lot of money spent we lose hope and rage quit, but then they wont care cus they'll have their pockets full of our money. Its in our hands to make them work for what we need, simple stuff like more channels, better drop rates, no more stupidretarded RNG.

So you want to unite against a company, who implemented NA/EU exclusive content like PvP HM Skills, Asura's Brand Resist on Awakened Oathbreaker Belt, kept the Siren/Pirate weapon path in for a good amount of time, the Gem Slot system revamp, nerfed SSP field mob's HP, etc., which all never existed in any Asia server? You sound rather unappreciative for the constant shower of gifts for our server.

Do you want Nexon to host this game then? Would you like MapleStory's P2W cubing system, Mabinogi's year-long content updates, Dungeon Fighter Online's closure, and no feedback-based game adjustments in Blade and Soul?

Just because you people complain does not mean NCSoft has to agree to your demands. They are not your slaves, if they want to have rules in their stream then that's their decision. Also, just because you think a certain action is beneficial does not mean it won't have any negative effects in the long run, and then you'll regret your words.

I seriously doubt all channels are actually completely full ("You cannot join this channel because it's full"), given that people often will straight up leave a channel if its on mining and battle phase. Group 5 had 7 channels after the merge, but then dropped down to 3/4 because the community would rather ragequit than uniting to find a solution. Based on your admission of the community's greed, you cannot say NCSoft is entirely at fault.

You seem really ungrateful and would rather have absolutely nothing as opposed to actually something.

Could just put a hardcap on the channel so you don't have the zerg rolling through 1 minute before the boar spawns and that would fix most of the problems.  People fail to realize that mining takes 30 minutes and most SSP farmers do the capture (for keys)  get the timer and then keep rolling through channels and return before the boar spawns.  What ends up happening is a channel that did mining with 20 people now has 100 going after 1 boar and if you were 1 of those miners most likely your getting dicked by FM's or Summoners or just  a massive fps drop.  This is all irrelevant now for the simple fact that since the server merg all anyone does is sees mining and kills the opposing factions npc and ruins that as well but thats a community problem more than something NCSoft could fix.

Putting a hardcap on channels is something NC has to do. Just by doing that SSP will be a lot better.

But no. White knights have to keep defending their masters instead of seeing the actual cause of the problem. If NC has left something that can be exploited, people will do that exactly and the solution is out there; limit the channel population to 24 and that's it. No matter the fck people do, they shouldn't be able to join a channel if it has reached its capacity. There you go, happy SSP farming. Also during certain times of the day there are 3 channels and you can't join one of them at all. The hell is this? All that's left is 2 channels for 100 people or even more. Yes, nothing is wrong with that.

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

So you want to unite against a company, who implemented NA/EU exclusive content like PvP HM Skills, Asura's Brand Resist on Awakened Oathbreaker Belt, kept the Siren/Pirate weapon path in for a good amount of time, the Gem Slot system revamp, nerfed SSP field mob's HP, etc., which all never existed in any Asia server? You sound rather unappreciative for the constant shower of gifts for our server.

Do you want Nexon to host this game then? Would you like MapleStory's P2W cubing system, Mabinogi's year-long content updates, Dungeon Fighter Online's closure, and no feedback-based game adjustments in Blade and Soul?

Just because you people complain does not mean NCSoft has to agree to your demands. They are not your slaves, if they want to have rules in their stream then that's their decision. Also, just because you think a certain action is beneficial does not mean it won't have any negative effects in the long run, and then you'll regret your words.

I seriously doubt all channels are actually completely full ("You cannot join this channel because it's full"), given that people often will straight up leave a channel if its on mining and battle phase. Group 5 had 7 channels after the merge, but then dropped down to 3/4 because the community would rather ragequit than uniting to find a solution. Based on your admission of the community's greed, you cannot say NCSoft is entirely at fault.

You seem really ungrateful and would rather have absolutely nothing as opposed to actually something.

Ofc i want to unite againt them

So you rather praise them from now untill the end of the game  just for a few fixes that were done exactly cause of what i said, we needed them, they got em for us. 

shouldnt stop there, they cant just stay with those fixes and let the rest be ruined, cause they are lazy or want to get profit fater than what we can enjoy content.

this is a company and the client always is right, in this case we are the client, if at certain point we do not  agree with whats being offered and leave, i bet like it has happened before with other games, that they'll start listening to every single thing costumers want.

you sound rather like a fan boy that want thighs to stay like tey are or wait as long as they want to get fizes on stuff taht should be working on our favor, enjoying game cpmtent isnt extraordinary is what we are here for, if its limited to an extent that we cant advance and its not our fault, we must complian
they showered us with gifts? srsly dude? they gave us that cus we complained on howw fast they were upgrading the game, impossible for us to keep up with content without a boost and ofc they wanted us to have taht boost so that we were focused on new content rather than what was wrong from the beggining , for example faccion cap.

slaves? lol they work for a reason, to get our money, that makes them our slaves, our workers, i dont think thwy will be working if they dont get paid at all, they wouls just go backrupt and try to succed on another game.

regret my words?... lets think about that for a second, how could a lot of channels, fixing issues that make the game unplayable, balancing every single thing on game make me regret ... yeah ill keep thinking about it, ill let you know when i decipher that one

yes they are full, and they dont open new channels, its been documented all over the forum, if it werent true you woudlnt have that many complains about it and my post would be a lonely compound of words nobody would listen. some ppl rage quited yes, a lot more now farm ssp cus it can bve helped, you need sousltones and moonstones, and with the merge you have way more than what we used to. 

there was this time when crimson in my server owned al channels (3) ceru wante done and war started, after 2 hrs fof war in all channels with max cap, and i know it was max cap cus i kept switching channels only by invitation, a new channel opened, so we gave cerus that channel, 3 more hours we kept farming in peace, and we were still maxed, no new channels were opened, as soon as a boss spawned, i think was baylee or something , some ppl left,  and it took only 30 min to  get back to 3 channels, , in total 5 hrs passed and only 1 channel opened but is closed in a 1/8 of the time it took us to get it. so please tell me how is that player based fault?

i cant be gratefull if instead of fixing the code they bring in pouches with rng to get mats we should get by normal farming or even worse, cash shop items being the only aviable option to get your daily ration of mats.

what they are doing is sugar coating shit, while we drown in a pool of it. 

ill be gratefull when they bring something taht actually works. look at all te bots, they keep working on the problem, meanwhile we cant salvage ingame costumes, get free mail, kick them from corss server, farm our own rich quartz, stop spam. If they give up on bots, cus its obvious they cant do anything about it, and give us what we are suppoused to get, for example they said quatrtz woudl give more pieces, and they still give the same and some times the ammount they give is 1 inseveral tries. that was their "fix"

so ... grateful? no ty, im no fan boy to be gratefull for patches that only benefit their pockets

My problem with SSP is that in order to get certain things needed for upgrades you have to do it or pay outrageous prices for the upgrade items in the marketplace. And for people like me that dislike PvP that is not very fun doing something that you hate. PvP should not be required to get needed items at all.

4 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

My problem with SSP is that in order to get certain things needed for upgrades you have to do it or pay outrageous prices for the upgrade items in the marketplace. And for people like me that dislike PvP that is not very fun doing something that you hate. PvP should not be required to get needed items at all.

a lot of ppl agree with you, me included, pvp should get you pvp items, and pve should get pve items

but for some akward logic here we need to do pve to be able to do pvp, then we need to do pvp to get pve items so we can do better pve, so that we can get pvp items in order to have decent equipment for pvp which unlocks elite pve items ... logical right?

4 minutes ago, Torunder said:

a lot of ppl agree with you, me included, pvp should get you pvp items, and pve should get pve items

but for some akward logic here we need to do pve to be able to do pvp, then we need to do pvp to get pve items so we can do better pve, so that we can get pvp items in order to have decent equipment for pvp which unlocks elite pve items ... logical right?

Sometimes I wonder if the creators of these games realize what they do. I am glad to see someone that agrees with me on this problem and truthfully it needs fixed. Seeing as I dislike PvP it is kinda stupid that I have to do it to get 5000 Zen Beans to get a PVE skill (which I still do not have and have been bitched at for not having it). Plus for a PvP skill you have to do PVE which I can understand a minority of players hate too. I guess Logic is not the strong suit of the devs.  

6 minutes ago, Torunder said:

The only problem with this is simply PvP will completely die (honestly i don't care if it does anyways).  So basically by forcing people into the arena its gives the low population pvp players something to do.  If people would like to argue that pvp is great in this game hit f9 and tell me how many times you match up against the same player.

5 minutes ago, Tubby said:

The only problem with this is simply PvP will completely die (honestly i don't care if it does anyways).  So basically by forcing people into the arena its gives the low population pvp players something to do.  If people would like to argue that pvp is great in this game hit f9 and tell me how many times you match up against the same player.

Way too many times. I was against the same destroyer for my 5 rounds of fury once and taking him to the cleaners on my summoner. He got so mad he wspred me that I had to be cheating.  He could not believe that a summoner could take out a destroyer like I was. Most people forget the cat can do massive damage if ignored and that is the problem. Target the cat and get rid of him first or suffer for it. The very next day he was back in the areana when I was doing it again (trying to get super sunflower for PVE) and he left when he realized it was me he was fighting and then went on a rant about summoners in the areana being to op (he was on my server in faction chat). I don't think PvP will die but it is broken and needs something to freshen it up. I suggest Clan vs Clan wars like another game I used to play. Now that I could get into.

4 hours ago, MegaMouseGW said:

Sometimes I wonder if the creators of these games realize what they do. I am glad to see someone that agrees with me on this problem and truthfully it needs fixed. Seeing as I dislike PvP it is kinda stupid that I have to do it to get 5000 Zen Beans to get a PVE skill (which I still do not have and have been bitched at for not having it). Plus for a PvP skill you have to do PVE which I can understand a minority of players hate too. I guess Logic is not the strong suit of the devs.

BnS tried to simplify gearing by introducing only one set of gear that fits it all, arenas, ow pvp and PvE with stat customizations attached to soulshields.

However, because arena pvp does not require gear, because story does not drop gear necessary to follow the story, and because pvp earnings are kept miserably low for fear of bot exploits, they tried to tie in a couple of mats into ow pvp to throw pvp players a life-line and sort of let them gear up while playing what they like.

alas, the main problem of this game is that everything is designed to slow the progression down as much as humanely possible to mask the lack of content and inflate replay ability.

pvp players are the clear losers because the only way to earn through pvp is ow, and ow requires PvE gear first, including soul shields and mats, not to mention gold and skills.

you cry because you do not like SSP or those few hours in the arenas for 5k beans. I've spend nearly all my time in the game since I started in March running dungeons, something that I am okay with if I only do a couple of hours of 2-3 times a week, not every day, day after day....

to to be honest I despair that I'll ever have time to play arenas, because at every turn I am confronted with a necessity to do dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Dragoncall HM? Run dungeons. Gold for a pet? Run dungeons. SSP survival? Run dungeons. Badge in ToI? Run dungeons. Soulshields? Run dungeons. Storyline? Run dungeons. Experience to level? Run dungeons. Events? Run dungeons.

dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons.....

SSP in itself is fine, it's the reward per time and efforts put in that is not up to snuff and in turn causes extremely bottlenecked content and rabid exploits. If you could actively play anything you wanted  for a couple of hours a day  in the end-game and still keep up with gearing (lagging a couple of tiers behind the no-lifers and leets) at least as a sub, we'd have none of this BS.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

BnS tried to simplify gearing by introducing only one set of gear that fits it all, arenas, ow pvp and PvE with stat customizations attached to soulshields.

However, because arena pvp does not require gear, because story does not drop gear necessary to follow the story, and because pvp earnings are kept miserably low for fear of bot exploits, they tried to tie in a couple of mats into ow pvp to throw pvp players a life-line and sort of let them gear up while playing what they like.

alas, the main problem of this game is that everything is designed to slow the progression down as much as humanely possible to mask the lack of content and inflate replay ability.

pvp players are the clear losers because the only way to earn through pvp is ow, and ow requires PvE gear first, including soul shields and mats, not to mention gold and skills.

you cry because you do not like SSP or those few hours in the arenas for 5k beans. I've spend nearly all my time in the game since I started in March running dungeons, something that I am okay with if I only do a couple of hours of 2-3 times a week, not every day, day after day....

to to be honest I despair that I'll ever have time to play arenas, because at every turn I am confronted with a necessity to do dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Dragoncall HM? Run dungeons. Gold for a pet? Run dungeons. SSP survival? Run dungeons. Badge in ToI? Run dungeons. Soulshields? Run dungeons. Storyline? Run dungeons. Experience to level? Run dungeons. Events? Run dungeons.

dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons.....

SSP in itself is fine, it's the reward per time and efforts put in that is not up to snuff and in turn causes extremely bottlenecked content and rabid exploits. If you could actively play anything you wanted  for a couple of hours a day  in the end-game and still keep up with gearing (lagging a couple of tiers behind the no-lifers and leets) at least as a sub, we'd have none of this BS.

When i started playing and got into arena, i thought it was awesome because you could play like a top tier (mi opinion back there when i didnt know much) and try all your character could offer before having to do all the grind. ofc i was wrong i still had to unlock skills and get skill points, but Wouldn't it be great if for pvp we could have all skills unlocked, all skills points possible, with max equipment? pvp would stay pvp, since nobody would need to do pve for unlocking anything related to skills or points, rewards woudl be, for example pvp ss like challenger (which atm is pve obtainable, theres nothing usefull about Tower of Infinity for real pvp), pierce and crit def ss, also we could get pvp weapons, and jewelry, for open map/ battleground pvp, upgradable by BG trader. BG would have a hard and i mean very hard cap on lvl according to your pvp equipment, 

And if you never want to play pve content you wouldnt have to, all rewards would stay in pvp zone, kinda like what we have atm from medals, but it would keep pvp fresh, since pvpers wouldnt have to get outside arena/BG unless they wanted open map pvp. Also every guy that werent max lvl all unlocked would like to go there since you would be faceing even match ups ( not current even where you can fight golds without being near half of silver, or diamons when you are a low ranked platinum) with all, without  restrictions possible skills unlocked.
It would keep it fun and without any relation to lvls, that would stay pve related, some ppl make new characters just to pvp thens top half the grind cus its boring and repetitive. Ofc it's a mmorpg, thats how its suppoused to be, but here in NA/EU we dont think like Asia, so the game managing company shoudl adapt to us and make our very own version appealing to what we want/need, and right now pvp is dead but we want it back, is just it's not rewarding enough and as a lot of ppl have stated shouldnt be mixed with pve.

1 minute ago, Torunder said:

When i started playing and got into arena, i thought it was awesome because you could play like a top tier (mi opinion back there when i didnt know much) and try all your character could offer before having to do all the grind. ofc i was wrong i still had to unlock skills and get skill points, but Wouldn't it be great if for pvp we could have all skills unlocked, all skills points possible, with max equipment? pvp would stay pvp, since nobody would need to do pve for unlocking anything related to skills or points, rewards woudl be, for example pvp ss like challenger (which atm is pve obtainable, theres nothing usefull about Tower of Infinity for real pvp), pierce and crit def ss, also we could get pvp weapons, and jewelry, for open map/ battleground pvp, upgradable by BG trader. BG would have a hard and i mean very hard cap on lvl according to your pvp equipment,

And if you never want to play pve content you wouldnt have to, all rewards would stay in pvp zone, kinda like what we have atm from medals, but it would keep pvp fresh, since pvpers wouldnt have to get outside arena/BG unless they wanted open map pvp. Also every guy that werent max lvl all unlocked would like to go there since you would be faceing even match ups ( not current even where you can fight golds without being near half of silver, or diamons when you are a low ranked platinum) with all, without  restrictions possible skills unlocked.
It would keep it fun and without any relation to lvls, that would stay pve related, some ppl make new characters just to pvp thens top half the grind cus its boring and repetitive. Ofc it's a mmorpg, thats how its suppoused to be, but here in NA/EU we dont think like Asia, so the game managing company shoudl adapt to us and make our very own version appealing to what we want/need, and right now pvp is dead but we want it back, is just it's not rewarding enough and as a lot of ppl have stated shouldnt be mixed with pve.

Of course it would be glorious to have your character at full potential for Arenas. :) But the trouble is that if you cannot do the story-line on the PvP character and you cannot do OW PvP as no equipment comes from either OW PvP or Arena PvP.

OW PvP is really awkward in that it is treated as uber-premium content gear wise, but unlocks early on, drops materials for entry-level upgrades but no soulshields that are still tied into PvE content.

Other games deal with gearing discrepancies via bolsters. but BnS does not have this and gear distribution is skewed towards the dungeons.

The result is a mess with very few players actually playing what they want to play.

On 8/1/2016 at 3:14 PM, Squirrelzzzzz said:

Also seems like you need to be not so ignorant to the fact that the fps drops and generally shitty quality of SSP to play with stacked people makes whether you can DPS irrelivent. 

everyone have fps issue so..

20 hours ago, Ketsura said:

By my ping going up to 400 and my FPS going bellow 10?

Don't matter if I have 668AP, if I can't attack, I don't get credit.

It's too much lag and it's more frozen than water in Russia at Winter.

Like someone has mentioned, almost everyone has it. If almost everyone is fighting against lag just like you and I, I don't see a problem (aside from the lag, obviously)

This entire post is just one side effect from the server merges.

SSP was VERY do-able without the server merges. People pushed for merges, now EVERYONE has to deal with the side effects, whether they wanted it or not.

I never liked the server merge, cause SSP literally carries new players from 420 AP till 500+ AP if done correctly. Now a new player MUST find a guild to help them gear up to even have a chance at SSP.. doesn't sound very cool to be at the mercy of other players before you can even play a very major part of the game, just my opinion anyway.

I'm not bashing NCsoft in anyway, what can they do. They give what the community ask for, whether its a good idea or not, ignoring the chance for these kinds of effects and boom, everyone suffers. 

30 minutes ago, DattKidd said:

This entire post is just one side effect from the server merges.

SSP was VERY do-able without the server merges. People pushed for merges, now EVERYONE has to deal with the side effects, whether they wanted it or not.

I never liked the server merge, cause SSP literally carries new players from 420 AP till 500+ AP if done correctly. Now a new player MUST find a guild to help them gear up to even have a chance at SSP.. doesn't sound very cool to be at the mercy of other players before you can even play a very major part of the game, just my opinion anyway.

I'm not bashing NCsoft in anyway, what can they do. They give what the community ask for, whether its a good idea or not, ignoring the chance for these kinds of effects and boom, everyone suffers. 

thing is not all the community gets into forum and the vast mayority didnt wanted it cus we all thought about the overpopulated it woudl be. personally i though they would go smart and fix double or triple the channels without the need of crowding one channel, then the pacth came and we had 2 channels
dissapointed to the max on how the staff works their logic

now, if they listen to everything we say, why havent we got a  hot fix? meanwhile the lyn boobs were delivered asap... srsly?

Archived