hacked today

SoulBroken

I was hacked today when I went to open the game not was giving had authenctional otp key talked to support about installed generator in mobile did everything right I entered the game 0 gold went to see the inventory was missing her items went to the storage took me 26 corallites 60 purple ball hae 20 moonwater stones 6 moonwater transformation stones 100 soulstones 11 moonstones and 100 gold was hM 5 character name 
SoulBroken : C

is not the first time I got hacked on after shaiya wow and Raiderz 'm tired of these hackers as n can be great in the game enjoying themselves was addicted to this game already but now suffered a heartbreak these 'm ready to leave the game goodbye ... 

Send a ticket maybe they can help you with your account..

Might be stupid question but did u go to some website?  cuz there is "fake' blade and soul website or w/e..

other than that idk what to say , if you send a ticket hope they will help u.

Maybe you got hacked by your own foolishness? Probably you gave some information to a fake person, a fake site, or whatever. I don't know how people can be hacked. It is so easy to avoind, just don't share anything to anyone, also some brain is required of course not to fall for the phishing scams as well, and fake e-mails.
Getting hacked is an art already lol... It is so easy to avoid, yet many people are professional of being hacked -____-
So you actually came here to complain about being hacked because of your own fault, and telling that you leave the game, like it was ncsoft's fault that you got hacked. It is totally on you, I am telling you...
As I see your English is not on a high level, which is not a problem, of course, but if you get fake e-mails you wouldn't notice it is written with bad grammar and is probably fake. So you should at least visit forums to know about the hackers. But as I see this is like you first post in this forum, I assume you never visited the forum before this post of yours, so you wouldn't even know what's going on. If you play a game, read forums, even if with Google Translate or something, but you have to be aware of everything current, like phishing scams and accounts being hacked, which are really current, and there are even official posts about it made by devs to warn people so that they don't fall for them.

Send a ticket to the Support Team, and let them try to resolve your issue.

8 minutes ago, QRob said:

Maybe you got hacked by your own foolishness? Probably you gave some information to a fake person, a fake site, or whatever. I don't know how people can be hacked. It is so easy to avoind, just don't share anything to anyone, also some brain is required of course not to fall for the phishing scams as well, and fake e-mails.
Getting hacked is an art already lol... It is so easy to avoid, yet many people are professional of being hacked -____-
So you actually came here to complain about being hacked because of your own fault, and telling that you leave the game, like it was ncsoft's fault that you got hacked. It is totally on you, I am telling you...
As I see your English is not on a high level, which is not a problem, of course, but if you get fake e-mails you wouldn't notice it is written with bad grammar and is probably fake. So you should at least visit forums to know about the hackers. But as I see this is like you first post in this forum, I assume you never visited the forum before this post of yours, so you wouldn't even know what's going on. If you play a game, read forums, even if with Google Translate or something, but you have to be aware of everything current, like phishing scams and accounts being hacked, which are really current, and there are even official posts about it made by devs to warn people so that they don't fall for them.

Send a ticket to the Support Team, and let them try to resolve your issue.

Just because it's someone's first post doesn't mean they don't visit the forums...

10 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Just because it's someone's first post doesn't mean they don't visit the forums...

just because you don't know what "assume" means, you don't have to quote me.

and anyway, if some1 gets hacked its either bcuz he shared some information or bcuz he falled for a bot/fake e-mal.
if the second option applies to him, then it might be true that he didn't visit forum, cuz if some1 comes to the forums, instantly sees like 3 diffferent topics about one's being hacked, or the warning post which is alway at the top. these topics are really hard to avoid.

5 minutes ago, QRob said:

just because you don't know what "assume" means, you don't have to quote me.

I know exactly what assume means, no need to get defensive. I just pointed out a simple fact based on your fairly accusatory post.

5 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

I know exactly what assume means, no need to get defensive. I just pointed out a simple fact based on your fairly accusatory post.

well, ok, he clearly made a new account to write on the forum, so my asumption that "it is his 1st post, so he might never visited forum " was not correct. anyway, i edited my 2nd post where i wrote my correct assumption.

(and you got my point out of all what i said on the first comment, really ><)

Archived