Moonstones in the cash shop show your priorities

Magobias

They said something about addressing the moonstone shortage in the stream (hope this isn't what they meant).  I think most folks problem is that NC keeps giving us the cash option first then a bad alternative second (like making them a naksun drop and 6v6 reward, why not make them a solo asura reward next?).  They are needed as much as stingers but are being used as an unreasonable gate to gear progression.  Just put them as drops in normal content, more levels in mushin, regular dungeons, SSP dailies, that stuff.  Once you have appeased the F2P crowd then you can give options for the P2W crowd.  They always get the order wrong and that's what pissing players off.

3 hours ago, Cherish said:

NCsoft have deliberately made Moonstones a sought after item by limiting the amount available.  Now they come along and put those items that are so hard to get ingame in their cash shop and people honestly think we should be grateful?  It will be very amusing  to check back in on these forums in months to come and see all you people defending them crying about how P2W the game has become.

They added THREE additional ways of getting Moonstones, twice indirectly through SSP adjustments and one directly through Mushin's Tower, and all this came BEFORE the weekened Tidal Moonstone bundle.

But like I said, it is your fault, the community, for refusing to acknowledge them from your greed, arrogance, and selfishness and then blindly blame NCSoft and accusing them of doing absolutely nothing.

3 hours ago, Grimstar said:

NCWest should be ashamed, first they sell soulstones in cash shop, now moonstones... They added moonstones to naksun droplist, which 90% of low ap players will NEVER get, SSP with 3 channels aint solving anything either, even for myself with 650 ap as a fm, its hard getting a boar chest for keys, so new players can forget that to.

GG NCWest u really know what u are doing, why dont u sell premium silverfrost stones in cash shop to while ure at it?

How do you even struggle against Naksun? His difficulty level stretches nowhere beyond Sogun/Nexus/Gloomdross/Masts, in fact you can defeat him with a broken weapon. Floors 9~13 are just reskinned/reused mobs with blatantly obvious mechanics.

You don't just fight Naksun once and then ragequit, no you fight him multiple times to get the hang of his mechanics. You do research, adjust to his fighting style, and then win the fight. That's how it's always been for every learning run. He's simply a brain check, just like all the endgame dungeons we have now. If you can't beat Naksun until next month, you'll struggle for eternity in Desolate Tomb, that's where the gap in difficulty increases drastically.

Server merge potentially increased the amount of channels, the launch had 7~10. It simply dropped because people had a negative outlook on the merge and refused to compete in SSP. The community could have very well taken advantage of the merge, just like all Asia servers have done, but you only have your own stubbornness and selfishness to blame.

To the OP:  I completely agree with everything you said.  I noticed the cash grabby way of NCSOFT way back in beta.  To be honest, I haven't logged into the game for any actual progression since early February.  I've just been lurking on these forums to watch the state of the game since.

the only way to fix the game is to make it like korean model pay to play , and enough with f2p crap and make things much easier to obtain thus the player wont complain and ncsoft west will have a steady income , we already knew from the day since they said f2p  we going to suffer hard with bots hacks and p2win crap 

2 minutes ago, Oupy said:

the only way to fix the game is to make it like korean model pay to play , and enough with f2p crap and make things much easier to obtain thus the player wont complain and ncsoft west will have a steady income , we already knew from the day since they said f2p  we going to suffer hard with bots hacks and p2win crap 

It should've been p2p from beginning. Changing it now to p2p would cause alot of f2p feel cheated and scammed and majority non premium players will quit so the community would get even smaller, maybe to 1/3th what it is now. Having promotional items for 3 days doesn't make it more p2w than having currency exchange which on contrary benefits both parties.

3 hours ago, Magobias said:

It is not a question of pleasing one group of players over another. The question is that it seems that they are trying to take advantage of a problem in their game to milk the players instead of solving the problem in the first place. It seems that they are trying to deceive us and, to be honest, looking at the answers of some people I would say that they are being pretty successful at it.

I completely agree and share the same sentiments.

I honestly just can't at the people who are arguing with you right now. I wonder if they actually even care about the quality of the game itself and the direction its heading. LOL!!

Some members keep bringing up supply and demand, and yes, it makes complete sense and is relatively easy to understand but that's not what all of this is just about.

Archived