AP Gems

mang2

Hello, community
    For a long time, I see people with gems that have attack power and they are not diamond. How do I obtain non-diamond gems that also gives attack? I googled and I do not see much information iregards to this topic. Please help and thanks for the reply.

Ahh, the great question that I had for quite some time. You can get AP gems from events, such as the current tidal treasures event. Sometimes in other events you can buy RNG boxes in the hongmoon store for them too. I THINK you can get them from crafting too (small chance), but I could be wrong.

8 hours ago, Despondent said:

8 hours ago, Arkragon said:

Ahh, the great question that I had for quite some time. You can get AP gems from events, such as the current tidal treasures event. Sometimes in other events you can buy RNG boxes in the hongmoon store for them too. I THINK you can get them from crafting too (small chance), but I could be wrong.

8 hours ago, Despondent said:

The Amethyst and Citrine can be obtained from Blackwyrm, either by exchanging essences or a super rare chance from the box Blackwyrm drops. Everything else is from events or seasonal cash shop boxes/treasure trove.

(@ both of you)so currently (AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME), the only way to get ap gems beside blackwyrm is oceanic weapon event correct? Is the other previous events easier for F2P player like me? Can you give me some examples of other events so I could decide on future events. Do you think the current event is worth it to get the blue gem?

BW - Kill, Get the Box, and Good luck with the RNG

Tidal Treasures - (you need stage 7 weapon or 500 coral frag (?) )

Trove - Spend your money and again GL with the rng

Hongmoon Training ticket - you needed 60, if you still have you can get the Peridot gem (Dragon Express)

Merchant of Wonders Event - Peridot Gem, Rng

RNG boxes - GL with the RNG..

Marketplace - a lot of gold.

other than that.. not sure if there is more ways..

but I'm guessing we will be getting more shitty rng events xD

From what I can recall right now, that seems to be the case. (I forgot about Blackwyrm lol. Never bothered with it, to be honest.) Some events were pretty nice like the Hongmoon training ticket to get the AP peridot. No RNG bs. The merchant of wonders was pretty nice as well, but it wasn't too bad as an RNG event since there were lots of consolation prizes if you somehow couldn't find the merchant with the gem.

For the current event, it's pure RNG, but it's possible to get the gems. You don't have to spend ncoins to get the gems, but again, it's RNG. Just take your time and slowly make attempts to get your oceanic weapon to level 7. I've spent ncoins and hongmoon coins and I've managed to get to stage 6 and stage 7 separately to get the outfit and a gem. I didn't have to spend money at all. I could've just done the dailies to get corallite and then used the corallite. I honestly think that before the end of the event I will have gotten stage 7, but I was impatient. Don't rush and you should be fine. Most likely people will get to stage 7 way before they reach 500 fragments.

As for future events, I don't know any aside from the potential (and rumored) summer treasure trove event. It'll also be RNG and you'll have to spend ncoins/hongmoon coins to purchase them most likely, which of course, isn't much of an option for someone entirely F2P. Most likely, they'll create other events to give a chance for F2P players to acquire AP gems, but most likely they'll be RNG events. We can still hope for non-RNG events since they have done them recently in the past.

Archived