Forums

Does 4man woth my time anymore ? Add moonstone to 4man maybe ?

Valiant

May I ask the smart devs of this game something, Does 4man worth my time anymore with this low low low RNG chance that I get good stuff ?
Like I made Yeti, Necro, Lair and Nexus so far what I got was 2 stringer in every dung except nexus around 3 to 4 stringer + some keys.

Like the stringer with nothing now and it seem like a rate drop of 20 or 30% that you get skill book or anything good from 4man anymore, Do it really worth my time anymore ?

Aren't you going to add at least like 5 moonstone drop from 4man even if it going to be that 30% drop chance ? Like you limit so far your moonstone drops for ssp (Which is control by either factions and even some people in the winning faction can't get anything from it cause high dps from higher p2w players ) or battleground that is pretty dead even in the daily challenge days -.-

Yeti/Lair/Necro 6 literally drops nothing. You need Yeti 4 for 7+ AP achievement anyway. And I got so much gold from 4 mans I see no point in doing 6 man dungeons anymore. Yes - you don't get cool stuff all the time, but in more runs 4 mans are better.

On the other hand Asura 6 dropped a lot of stingers, but now thay are worth much less.

31 minutes ago, tannerru said:

4man drops are decent in Mast. lol 

Plenty of stingers and boxes, thought offal and skin is quite rare so far.

What boxes lol ? 15 runs and saw only 1 damn chest so far xD

21 minutes ago, LordMg said:

Yeti/Lair/Necro 6 literally drops nothing. You need Yeti 4 for 7+ AP achievement anyway. And I got so much gold from 4 mans I see no point in doing 6 man dungeons anymore. Yes - you don't get cool stuff all the time, but in more runs 4 mans are better.

On the other hand Asura 6 dropped a lot of stingers, but now thay are worth much less.

I know Asura 6man worth nothing like 4man for me, Both are not good dropped for this long dung and worst part no ember so far for me in 4man

1 minute ago, Valiant said:

and worst part no ember

Oh, I see - you only go for BIG rewards. Then I must say - be prepared for a lot of disappointment, because they are, you know, rare. You just expect to get there much more than you actually can.

19 hours ago, Valiant said:

Does 4man worth my time anymore with this low low low RNG chance that I get good stuff ?

What happened to making profit off Stingers? Oh right, they crashed, that's too bad. Would be nice if they were back to 2g a pop wouldn't it.

You've practically begged NCSoft to add more ways to Soulstones and Stingers, your wish was granted. And now you want more? Oh, they nerfed Terror's HP, indirectly increased SSP channel amount via server merge, and increased Ironheart and Naksun's loot tables. You still want more? What, do you want Heaven's Reach flooded with Honor Ornaments, Asura Embers, and Taikhan Skins too?

Flooding the market with Moonstones to the point where they're dirt cheap is an extremely bad idea. Why? Take a look at Soulstones and Stingers. Currency is and always will be the most valuable item in the game, and yet people can no longer profit off of Soulstones and Stingers. What can the marketers do for money then? Slap higher prices for Moonstones.

I'm sure everyone will enjoy the 2k price tag on skin and ember, and 200g for each honorary when they can't possibly be asked to farm dungeon because stinger is 10s each and moonstone is 20s each.

14 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

What happened to making profit off Stingers? Oh right, they crashed, that's too bad. Would be nice if they were back to 2g a pop wouldn't it.

You've practically begged NCSoft to add more ways to Soulstones and Stingers, your wish was granted. And now you want more? Oh, they nerfed Terror's HP, indirectly increased SSP channel amount via server merge, and increased Ironheart and Naksun's loot tables. You still want more? What, do you want Heaven's Reach flooded with Honor Ornaments, Asura Embers, and Taikhan Skins too?

Flooding the market with Moonstones to the point where they're dirt cheap is an extremely bad idea. Why? Take a look at Soulstones and Stingers. Currency is and always will be the most valuable item in the game, and yet people can no longer profit off of Soulstones and Stingers. What can the marketers do for money then? Slap higher prices for Moonstones.

I'm sure everyone will enjoy the 2k price tag on skin and ember, and 200g for each honorary when they can't possibly be asked to farm dungeon because stinger is 10s each and moonstone is 20s each.

The Terror HP nerf was absolutely necessary. With people clearing terrors, bots/speedhackers/gold sellers couldn't just hide behind them or grab you with a FM and throw you at them. Furthermore, the key drop rate from Terrors was very low to begin with - the only reason to bother with them at all is for a sliver of prestige. They still have their chain spam, so it's not like you can solo them, and it's still instant death for most players who aggro them wihout intending to.

Heavens Mandate loot should be boosted though, or at least the Merchant of Wonders should be made permanent there. If not that, then the scale entry requirement should be ditched entirely, as that dungeon doesn't offer anything that Cold Storage does to warrant that kind of entry fee.

14 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Let's talk about fact, They didn't increase drop rate of any stringer at any dung , It the same old drop rate -.-

And second thing, Even if they did nerf or pump some stuff related to faction quest daily, It does affect only one side of factions and the p2w player with high ap only cause as I said early at his topic, That SSP is under control of one faction and p2w high ap people of that faction.

Market won't get floood with moonstone caused it more consumable than Stringer, The price will go from 4 gold to 2 gold at max not like stringer 

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Let's talk about fact, They didn't increase drop rate of any stringer at any dung , It the same old drop rate -.-

And second thing, Even if they did nerf or pump some stuff related to faction quest daily, It does affect only one side of factions and the p2w player with high ap only cause as I said early at his topic, That SSP is under control of one faction and p2w high ap people of that faction.

Market won't get floood with moonstone caused it more consumable than Stringer, The price will go from 4 gold to 2 gold at max not like stringer 

they did increase when you get a crit on stingers it will become more then just 3-4 in that crit.

I got 18 stingers dropped from 6 man Sogun's. Plus all the new dungeons adds stingers, giving players more access to the item, prompting the price to drop because Supply and Demand. Demand remains the same while supply increases. Moonstones can only be acquired from Mushin's tower, P2W Valley, and Cancerstone Plains. Just by the names alone, you can already tell how I feel about those areas. Would love for them to be available via arena, in the daily boxes you get from there, but Mushin's tower works as well. 

Otherwise, yes. It seems logical that as one item's value drops, the people selling them would have to find another way to make money. Surprise, surprise. That method is through moonstones.

It's just an honest: What did you expect? This is just economics.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

And that's the "same old drop rate"?

Faction is entirely the fault of the community. All Asian servers unanimously agreed to split Misty Woods and Soulstone Plains between factions; Crimsons don't care about Ceruleans and Ceruleans don't care about Crimsons, nor do they hound each other's throats and grief and troll each other. NA/EU's desire to cause havoc to other players is simply why we can't have nice things.

You need FAR LESS Moonstones than you do for Stingers. If ALL NINE SILVERFROST PURPLES gave them out like candy, the Moonstone price on market will drastically deflate, even to the point where Moonstones are cheaper than Stingers. Basic understanding of Economy 101 literally says why deflating Moonstones, and hell even Stingers and Soulstones, is a horrendous idea.

I'm sorry to say but your greed has blindsided you.

4 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

And that's the "same old drop rate"?

Faction is entirely the fault of the community. All Asian servers unanimously agreed to split Misty Woods and Soulstone Plains between factions; Crimsons don't care about Ceruleans and Ceruleans don't care about Crimsons, nor do they hound each other's throats and grief and troll each other. NA/EU's desire to cause havoc to other players is simply why we can't have nice things.

You need FAR LESS Moonstones than you do for Stingers. If ALL NINE SILVERFROST PURPLES gave them out like candy, the Moonstone price on market will drastically deflate, even to the point where Moonstones are cheaper than Stingers. Basic understanding of Economy 101 literally says why deflating Moonstones, and hell even Stingers and Soulstones, is a horrendous idea.

I'm sorry to say but your greed has blindsided you.

My greed didn't blind me, Because I don't feel that amount of stringer increase at all at any 4man you listed before.

And all what I ask for is another way to get moonstone cause battleground is not playable and dead, SSP is controlled by high 670+ap players and one side faction.

I say why not gave a worth for our damn run in 4man

i cry at stinger's price now.

i cry at moonstone's price now.

i assume that everyone who whined about prices and drops have few 6men run .

meanwhile i have almost 200+ 4men runs on all siverfrost heroics and look at market... sadness

17 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

The Terror HP nerf was absolutely necessary. With people clearing terrors, bots/speedhackers/gold sellers couldn't just hide behind them or grab you with a FM and throw you at them. Furthermore, the key drop rate from Terrors was very low to begin with - the only reason to bother with them at all is for a sliver of prestige. They still have their chain spam, so it's not like you can solo them, and it's still instant death for most players who aggro them wihout intending to.

Heavens Mandate loot should be boosted though, or at least the Merchant of Wonders should be made permanent there. If not that, then the scale entry requirement should be ditched entirely, as that dungeon doesn't offer anything that Cold Storage does to warrant that kind of entry fee.

correction they can be soloed http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzkzMTAzMzI0.html

Archived