Battle Ground DEAD

bitcloude

We need to fix Battle Ground its a good pvp concept but its dead VERY DEAD. The problem is the winners and losers have huge gap of rewards right now winners get 300bp and losers get 10bp so wtf u played for like 15min and gained nothing if u lose so nobody plays anymore. To fix this loser and winners should not have a huge difference in rewards so people wont mind much when losing. Rewards can maybe like this Winners get 400 points and losers get 300 or 350 points or winners Get 400+Soulstone then losers Get 375.

Because its not about punishing the losers its about making the people play it. If theres nobody playing it there will be no losers and winners and this should also fix the Moonstone problem.

Sorry if this is wrong place to post but this needs attention ASAP

We need to fix Battle Ground its a good pvp concept but its dead VERY DEAD. The problem is the winners and losers have huge gap of rewards right now winners get 300bp and losers get 10bp so wtf u played for like 15min and gained nothing if u lose so nobody plays anymore. To fix this loser and winners should not have a huge difference in rewards so people wont mind much when losing.

Rewards can maybe like this Winners get 400 points and losers get 300 or 350 points or winners Get 400+Soulstone then losers Get 375.

Because its not about punishing the losers its about making the people play it. If theres nobody playing it there will be no losers and winners and this should also fix the Moonstone problem.

Plus the people who farmed so hard on their items they will experience the glory of beating people who is not so farmed and the people who got beat wont mind losing since they get stuff anyways.

This will be a Huge help on moonstone problem, It is such a useless thing to make other chars cuz u cant max them out because of the moonstone problem the only solution in this is to fix the battle ground problem.

Although I agree BG needs a fix, I'm not sure upping the reward for loosing is such a good idea. Reason? abuse of course. You will have tons of afkers of all types going for the easy rewards. 

Well....some of your fellow gamers keep pushing people away, telling them to 'suck it up', calling them names such as 'cry babies' or 'whiners', telling them they have to 'earn' the right to have fun with the game, that things shouldn't be made accessible, that the game/company shouldn't respect your time...and also that 'nobody will miss you if you leave'.

Yeah.....

7 hours ago, GodofWrath said:

Winners 400 bp losers 350 bp? lol. It'd *cricket* BG up even more but 400 to winners 200 to losers could be good. BG definitely needs a fix.

With 400 vs 350 for losing, people would just find a way to forfeit the round the quickest, lol.

On 7/29/2016 at 3:18 PM, Agon said:

Increasing the payment for a defeat will bring a lot of AFK idiot, game experience none.

u said im an idiot but did u understand what i was trying to say? Like plant said better having afkers than getting nothing and i dont care if they afk or not as long as we can play it plus if they do then team that doesnt have afkers wins and afkers or not it will keep battle ground alive. 

On 7/30/2016 at 10:56 PM, DevilTDriver said:

With 400 vs 350 for losing, people would just find a way to forfeit the round the quickest, lol.

Thats the whole point it will keep battle ground alive plus did u really think u can open boxes so easily u need key to unlock boxes so if u dont do other dungeons u wont be able to open it. You would rather want battle ground dead than give losers something is that what u want? 

On 7/29/2016 at 3:28 PM, VHawk said:

Although I agree BG needs a fix, I'm not sure upping the reward for loosing is such a good idea. Reason? abuse of course. You will have tons of afkers of all types going for the easy rewards. 

the afkers dont matter abuse or not it will keep the battle ground alive plus u cant afk all game cuz u need key to unlock those boxes.

On 7/29/2016 at 3:36 PM, GodofWrath said:

Winners 400 bp losers 350 bp? lol. It'd *cricket* BG up even more but 400 to winners 200 to losers could be good. BG definitely needs a fix.

i dont care about the losers and the winners cuz there wont be if nobody participate are u saying you prefer battle ground to be dead than giving people rewards? who gives a shit if they afk or not its their problem and if u give losers prize would it hurt you?

15 hours ago, bitcloude said:

Thats the whole point it will keep battle ground alive plus did u really think u can open boxes so easily u need key to unlock boxes so if u dont do other dungeons u wont be able to open it. You would rather want battle ground dead than give losers something is that what u want?

the afkers dont matter abuse or not it will keep the battle ground alive plus u cant afk all game cuz u need key to unlock those boxes.

i dont care about the losers and the winners cuz there wont be if nobody participate are u saying you prefer battle ground to be dead than giving people rewards? who gives a shit if they afk or not its their problem and if u give losers prize would it hurt you?

afkers don't matter? lol. Now it's clear what is it that you want to do. BG is a fun place to play but since all you want is free moonstones by doing nothing, well, you won't have that so don't dream on.

3 hours ago, QRob said:

in the last live stream it was mentioned that in the next patch they will change the BG to be more rewarding

I am interested in seeing what they will do in respect to the WWV. The recap on the forum mentioned both accessibility and rewards. The rewards alone are not enough for me to bother with trying to grind a soulshield and build Critical Defense and stuff. I want to see a bolster and queue improvements before trying it. 

I'd also love to see PvP gear being earned from PvP, because atm it is really unclear just what and why you need to succeed in PvP, save for the maxed out PvE gear and PvE ss with crit defense fused on.

Overall, I just don't see enough interest and discussions about this mode of PvP.

Plus, is not it the only area you get to play the capture the flag on?

8 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I am interested in seeing what they will do in respect to the WWV. The recap on the forum mentioned both accessibility and rewards. The rewards alone are not enough for me to bother with trying to grind a soulshield and build Critical Defense and stuff. I want to see a bolster and queue improvements before trying it.

I'd also love to see PvP gear being earned from PvP, because atm it is really unclear just what and why you need to succeed in PvP, save for the maxed out PvE gear and PvE ss with crit defense fused on.

Overall, I just don't see enough interest and discussions about this mode of PvP.

Plus, is not it the only area you get to play the capture the flag on?

Yes, I am also interested about the reward changes, I hope they will make it the way that people want to go there at all. I have like 26 box keys already and would be nice if I could quickly get the boxes for them, but right now 204points even for winning is literally sh**. I would even give more points for a loser than that lol. But yeh, we will see, the changes are promised, and we can just hope that they gonna be well-made. Right now I don't even bother with Whirlwind Valley.

Well, you can get the pvp soulshield from tower of infinity, which is a pve challange actually, but the closest one to pvp. I mean, it's not pvp of course, since pvp means player vs player and you fight npcs, but they are made to simulate pvp so.... yeh, basically you get your soulshield from pve, which is made to be like pvp. For starting, it's good enough for me.

as long as it IS a battle for wallet warriors, have fun !!!

make it arena mode, with no gear involved.

"fix" rewards to what it is needed really

then u will see bg flooded.

ofc afkers and bot will flood too...lucky we are

The gap in rewards is a real problem though and continues to serve as a disincentive to play. While making the rewards equal might create issues, you could "balance" the equalizing of win/lose rewards by making WWV limited entry (i.e. Cold Storage/Mandate). People who win enough matches will earn resets for WWV.

On 7/30/2016 at 8:08 PM, ErosNova said:

Well....some of your fellow gamers keep pushing people away, telling them to 'suck it up', calling them names such as 'cry babies' or 'whiners', telling them they have to 'earn' the right to have fun with the game, that things shouldn't be made accessible, that the game/company shouldn't respect your time...and also that 'nobody will miss you if you leave'.

Yeah.....

Winner!

See, its all about taking personal responsibility for your actions. Im looking at you NA so called, "pvpers".

One one hand, you denigrate any and every newb to pvp. You hound them, troll them, harrass them and belittle them until they feel so disgusted and ashamed with themselves that they ultimately decide playing a video game just to endure such punishment simply isnt worth it.

Then when they ultimately leave, you scream and yell, "PVP IS DEAD!", on every possible social media front available at your disposal. Seemingly unaware that the ultimate blame for the demise of most pvp activity in this region at least lies squarley on you...the so called "pvp pros", and the gank squads you take part in.

Look towards yourselves kids. Check yourselves then reassess what you think constitutes "PvP". 

Then maybe, just maybe, the very very niche genre in this region will rise above the entirely appropriate "niche" label.

Personal responsibility. You'd be wise to acquaint yourselves with the notion millenials.

1 hour ago, Arcayne said:

Winner!

See, its all about taking personal responsibility for your actions. Im looking at you NA so called, "pvpers".

One one hand, you denigrate any and every newb to pvp. You hound them, troll them, harrass them and belittle them until they feel so disgusted and ashamed with themselves that they ultimately decide playing a video game just to endure such punishment simply isnt worth it.

Then when they ultimately leave, you scream and yell, "PVP IS DEAD!", on every possible social media front available at your disposal. Seemingly unaware that the ultimate blame for the demise of most pvp activity in this region at least lies squarley on you...the so called "pvp pros", and the gank squads you take part in.

Look towards yourselves kids. Check yourselves then reassess what you think constitutes "PvP". 

Then maybe, just maybe, the very very niche genre in this region will rise above the entirely appropriate "niche" label.

Personal responsibility. You'd be wise to acquaint yourselves with the notion millenials.

Wow you're very thin skinned dood.

You know what happens when you *cricket* up a yeti run? Ppl leave and blame you, nothing special hm? But you have to play victim.. such nonsense.

It's just the arena should have a better system queueing veterans with veterans and having newbies take a lot longer to rank up.

For example my lvl 27BM is gold rank, now it has to get defeated by like 100 lvl 50 players so I can finally battle an equal opponent again.

Archived