Mulitple Blaze w/ Burn Build

Nabzy

On 8/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, Racingwind said:

Personally I would take points from multiple blaze and put it in windstorm since multiple blaze is a channeled skill and at the same time requires the boss to be relatively still. With the right party setup, you should get slightly more damage output from windstorm, unless of course the boss can't be CCed at least once every minute.

Well, I don't blame you for that, but that would be disregarding the point of this thread in the forums :) -- Actually applying the use of Multiple Blaze in burn build, haha.

I have a question for all of you:

Which one do you prefer multi blaze or chi bomb? The way i see it the long ass cast time on chi bomb is pointless and sometimes it crits the same as inferno while Multi blaze deal damage as soon as you press 4 and every hit is like a mini inferno, at 530ap I crit a maximum of 33k per hit. I love how multi blaze has a very aggressive sound i love it!

Other than that i don't see any use for Chi bomb, do you?

1 hour ago, ZackGTie said:

I have a question for all of you:

Which one do you prefer multi blaze or chi bomb? The way i see it the long ass cast time on chi bomb is pointless and sometimes it crits the same as inferno while Multi blaze deal damage as soon as you press 4 and every hit is like a mini inferno, at 530ap I crit a maximum of 33k per hit. I love how multi blaze has a very aggressive sound i love it!

Other than that i don't see any use for Chi bomb, do you?

I use multi-blaze.

9 hours ago, ZackGTie said:

Which one do you prefer multi blaze or chi bomb?

Compare the damage an decide. MB has 1 min. cd but does more than double damage than CB + it starts instantly. If something interrupts CB, you wasted much damage. With your standard rotation (lmb, rmb, 2) you deal more damage than with CB anyway.

You lose damage speccing chi bomb. The cast time is too long for the turn out. You'll do about 5x or more damage by just using LMB RMB 2 instead of it. Chi bomb is decent with PvP, although I don't pick it if i really want to win. I just troll with it. You can use Frost Prison and then when there is ~6.1 to ~6.5 seconds left (depending on how far you are from your target) you begin catsing chi bomb so that they can't iframe it. You've got about 0.25 seconds or so to get the timing right so that they can't use an iFrame to resist the ability. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Oh no! Windstorm is nerfed now i believe? Why? Just when I was having fun with it partying with destroyers. Now it seems like blazing beam will always deal more damage so windstorm has zero usage now?

It was replaced with the new skill which does about the same damage to grabbed targets (or more... not sure about the speed of the skill). 

Edit:

It will also be buffed in the next skill patch with higher cast speed and triggering 6sec burn :)

Partied with a destroyer last night. The restrain skill is shorter than the grab skill, the mystic fire skill is also slower than windstorm skill plus there is no crit buff. I only managed to get off 3 shots of mystic fire while usually I can get off 7-8 shots of windstorm. There is no noticable different when I stare at the hp of the boss during mystic fire while during windstorm I used to notice slight hp drop during each shot of windstorm. I used to finish off the trash mobs the moment the destroyers grab them up. Maybe 3 shots of mystic fire is really too short for me to notice anything useful about it.

This sucks, windstorm was good as racing wind and zedonia explained. You can use it when boss is knocked up, knocked down, dazed, stun, grapped, grabbled (best condition to use). Because it is very fast and it has crit buff. Now that it is nerfed I wouldnt put any points in it, so even if the boss is stun or dazed I wouldnt use windstorm because it does not have crit buff now. Windstorm had just lost its place as the convenient skill to spam when boss is CCed. Im so sad now lol.

Edit: Slyce mentioned it will be buffed so that it will have higher cast speed, hopefully the restrain skill will also be buffed for longer duration. So that I can mix in windstorm for the crit buff. But if they change mystic fire to F, I wouldnt be able to use windstorm. Dang.

I like the new skill. With 2-3 full grabs during a fight mystic fire is always my highest damage skill. The damage is insane (more than full meteor) and you can use it multiple times. One critical usage deals over 30k damage for me. Only bad thing is its placed on 3 but they will change that in the future so I'm ok with that.

17 hours ago, Zedonia said:

I like the new skill. With 2-3 full grabs during a fight mystic fire is always my highest damage skill. The damage is insane (more than full meteor) and you can use it multiple times. One critical usage deals over 30k damage for me. Only bad thing is its placed on 3 but they will change that in the future so I'm ok with that.

thats nice to know, it already happened that i fired my stun when i didnt want to ._.

U know tho which key it will be changed?
Actually everything is better than 3 xD ... 2 for example, or make it on F since windstorm and mystic fire have different set ups anyway.

42 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

thats nice to know, it already happened that i fired my stun when i didnt want to ._.

U know tho which key it will be changed?
Actually everything is better than 3 xD ... 2 for example, or make it on F since windstorm and mystic fire have different set ups anyway.

It'll be under F

Archived