SOULTSTONE PLANES

Saltyguilt

i had a guildie with actual suicidal thoughts because of soulstones planes. think of what you're doing..

before the merge, i could barelly get chest from boar.

after the merge, that chest is a myth unless u play a class that can burst DPS IN LESS THAN 5 seconds cuz thats how much bosses stay alive.

SSP is literally pushing people out of the game for not being competetitive enough or for not playing the right class.

I advertised this game for 5 years to aloot of people. from all of them, only 1 still plays the game.

When i played in blade and soul china, i literally fell in love with this game. the burden didnt feel that high(well..i played from lvl36 to blackwrym introduction in china, if i played more..i might have a different opinion about that too) but compared to my experience in china, this is just a dirtied, bleak and awful experience of what it could of have been..

Soulstone pains...

oh the rageful moments i had.  When you say boar, do you mean the elephant boss that spawns at 5 mins remaining in mining?  (i guess it does look like a boar)  , is it king grin?  if so then I feel your pain...

and im at 566 ap

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I spam dailies all day long just avoid that toilet SSP.

I tried making up for the loss of soulstones gained in that area by doing misty woods on two toons for a total of 28 moons stones + the pvp arena dailies.  But that leaves out moonstones which is needed.

but even then,  it does not compare to what I could gain doing ssp.

Just run Mushin's Tower Floor 9-15 if SSP is that much of a hassle. They give you reskins and literally tell you the mechanics for Floor 9~13, and Naksun isn't any more difficult than Sogun/Nexus/Gloomdross/Masts (even in-game classifies Naksun as less difficult) and literally doable with a broken weapon. He's just a brain check; everything else we get in the future are much much more harder than what we have now. It also takes roughly 30 minutes just to scale Floor 9~15 and you're guaranteed a Moonstone plus potentially more, while it takes a whole hour to recycle Konta/Suljin/Grindtooth and aren't a given drop.

1 hour ago, LadyGamerluv said:

There are planes in ssp now? whhhaaattt! Ncsoft is really listening to us 

kappa

Now I understand why there are so many businessmen rushing the dungeons to catch the plane!

Sorry for off topic but I coudn't resist :D

18 minutes ago, Trio said:

i lol'd someone needs to get off the internet..

Thats what I was thinking...

But back on topic, SSP at least in group 1 (Master Hongs grouping) has become a joke.. they merged 3 CU dominant servers together and went from 5 CH at merger to 3 now and SSP is so jam packed capture phase the boss dies in less then 5 seconds, i'm surprised anyone gets the box. Actual mining phase I went from getting 100 pp in 3 or 4 bosses to lucky to get 100pp in the entire 30 minute phase. Grind tooth, forget it.. not gonna happen.. to many people camp them sitting and waiting till the last 10 minutes and then come swarming in like ants to sugar and cause the entire area to lag out. But battle phase is nothing but crickets.

In Korea and china SSP might have worked because of the mentality of the player base in those countries but NA's it doesn't.. something needs to be done. I would love to see the merchant back that was probably the best event they have run so far.

9 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

I tried making up for the loss of soulstones gained in that area by doing misty woods on two toons for a total of 28 moons stones + the pvp arena dailies.  But that leaves out moonstones which is needed.

but even then,  it does not compare to what I could gain doing ssp.

How do you obtain moonstones from misty woods? I thought it was only for soulstones. Where does those 28 moonstones come from? Thanks

Archived