Most Cutest Female Lyn in BnS

MangoMHF

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I'll put my darling into the competition who's cutest. >:D

T2DnuA0.jpg

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Because if she smiles she looks derp.

Oh i like that one a lot!, nice work ^^, also i agree, i dont like the Lyn smile at all, they look very derp...all of them, id rather see them looking Shy or serious.

This is mine:

B81sdeL.jpg

Also i dont think this is the proper place for this topic.

1 hour ago, BattleKat said:

Also i dont think this is the proper place for this topic.

Why not? Where would the proper place be? It is in the general discussion, so I don't see the issue. :o

16 minutes ago, Viblo said:

Why not? Where would the proper place be? It is in the general discussion, so I don't see the issue. :o

They usually go in Fan Creations, theres already many topics like this one there, but since they were made long time ago they were forgoten.

EDIT: Nope, gif doesn't work.
A "meh" face just encase my gif does not show up

ATu1qoi.jpg
lRlkbwt.jpg

Lol, but in all seriousness. Let's be real here... There is no such thing as the "Most cutest female Lyn" Jin, Gon or Yun, whether they are male or female it doesn't exist. And if you want my opinion the two female lyns in that one picture... They are cute... however they're not the cutest lyns I seen in game... Everyone has different preferences I've seen female lyns looking more "Cutieful" than this Lyn I just put up. Some may disagree with it, but to each their own. 

1 hour ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

EDIT: Nope, gif doesn't work.
A "meh" face just encase my gif does not show up

ATu1qoi.jpg
lRlkbwt.jpg

Lol, but in all seriousness. Let's be real here... There is no such thing as the "Most cutest female Lyn" Jin, Gon or Yun, whether they are male or female it doesn't exist. And if you want my opinion the two female lyns in that one picture... They are cute... however they're not the cutest lyns I seen in game... Everyone has different preferences I've seen female lyns looking more "Cutieful" than this Lyn I just put up. Some may disagree with it, but to each their own. 

Well thats pretty obvious, no one here is trying to say that their lyn is better than the others, everyone have their style, as example, i dont like the first ones neither, but he does, and thats all what matter.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

b9251da9c1d5249a89c714c6f1bf1afd.jpg

Throwing mine in cause I love her design, almost tempted to change my summoner to her design. 

Another who likes those black eyeballs. <3

Here's my "new" sweety. Tried to make her face look as demonic as possible

AfmZt6G.jpg

but she also has the adorable side.

ScSP66m.jpg

Archived