OMG KR removed the 1/2 CD time on SB on the latest balance patch notes on 072316

Lunastasia

i cannot believe it that OMG KR removed the 1/2 CD time on SB on the latest balance patch notes on 072316

source: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-vortex-temple-ebondrake-pantheon/

that was the only change i was really excited about warlock rebalance, the ability to cast more SB in a single run every 1min and 30 secs and KR just went ahead and remove that skill change...

really a HUGE disappointment

way to OP? Warlock sucks at PVP. and the Warlocks that are good at PVP are so little in numbers compare to other classes. hence we need the 50% CD time to shine in PVP and even more in PVE. all im asking is dont ninja fix and remove anything when u have added it to the patch notes. thats really disrespectful in a way.... sniff sniff

They removed it because we have legendary soulshields that lower the CD -30% , and guess what , soul shields don't matter in arena.

This is an other major mistake by bloodlust , like that 30% pet heal on the soul badge. 3min CD on anything in BnS is a lifetime. The CD was bad to beggin with , but the koreans never complained about it in the first place . Three minutes is bad in pvp and pve. If you look at all the updates WL get , they are all heavy based on pve. To me it's clear as day , bloodlust wants to keep WL's low on pvp, or they incapable to fix the class properly after the blind ragemode nerf.

Now let's hope that they get their minds straight and implement it again , even if it's a ninja fix.

8 hours ago, Morgwais said:

They removed it because we have legendary soulshields that lower the CD -30% , and guess what , soul shields don't matter in arena.

This is an other major mistake by bloodlust , like that 30% pet heal on the soul badge. 3min CD on anything in BnS is a lifetime. The CD was bad to beggin with , but the koreans never complained about it in the first place . Three minutes is bad in pvp and pve. If you look at all the updates WL get , they are all heavy based on pve. To me it's clear as day , bloodlust wants to keep WL's low on pvp, or they incapable to fix the class properly after the blind ragemode nerf.

Now let's hope that they get their minds straight and implement it again , even if it's a ninja fix.

Someone posted the stats of the soul shield and holly shit Obliterate got buffed to infinity and beyond to the point where you can solo most dungeons without using distortion or soulburn. Obliterate gains 1000%damage increase so basically 10X damage. And by my calculations a 600Ap warlock can do 600'000 damage if it hits crit when the enemy is launched in the air. 6 warlocks can kill yeti in the first 3 sec of the fight. Summon thrall+onrush stun +obliterate + chains that pull in the air boom 6*600'000=3.6 mil. night night yeti.

Yes the soulburn changes look really promising especially the change that eliminates awakened rupture for awakened bombardment and volley. Warlock will probably jump some stares in the dps ladder. I just cant wait for the update to come to west

On 30/07/2016 at 11:47 AM, Morgwais said:

if what you say is true then we will now have soulburn every minute. Soulburn got better awakened skill and obliterate will deal 10x more damage according to the info of warlock legendary soulshield. now its TD that looks underwhelming but i guess that skill will be mostly used for pvp.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, NYYankee said:

The 1,5 min CD for Soulburn is live :D It is on the official server. 

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-soulburn-awakened-skill-changes/

I looked on JP client two days ago and they got it too. So we will get the 1,5 min CD for our SB too in near future :D

yeah that has been there since the start of august but unfortunately we didn't get it this update. sucks so bad.

• 1 month later...

Warlock totaly disappoint character, you can go 800 ap full + full set you can farm HM-15, but some low geared summoner can kill you incedible extremly much easly, i leave the game 2 week ago, and i will never play BNS anymore, i have almost 750+ ap Warlock, but this game balance totaly bullshit, dont waste your time wth play warlock boys go to play wth summoner or assasin if you dont want to be cancer in pvp.. 

Gl hf

2 minutes ago, AhmetCetin said:

Warlock totaly disappoint character, you can go 800 ap full + full set you can farm HM-15, but some low geared summoner can kill you incedible extremly much easly, i leave the game 2 week ago, and i will never play BNS anymore, i have almost 750+ ap Warlock, but this game balance totaly bullshit, dont waste your time wth play warlock boys go to play wth summoner or assasin if you dont want to be cancer in pvp.. 

PS: I'M tallking about 6v6 pvp by the way 1v1 arena pvp i was watch stream Tenah, he was make match i guess 20 times wth summoner "not only 1 may be 10 difference player" and Tenah never get win also he was make match wth others classes too, he win 10/100 match "all spar" and he get angry after that, cuz he was said like me Warlock garbage anymore.

Gl hf

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 6:02 PM, AhmetCetin said:

Gl hf

I feel the same this is so sad, hope someday they release class change scroll but i want my jin character i will go sumoner if they release scroll WL is the worst class in this game

Ncsoft west is bonded to korean Ncsoft and following korean forums I doubt korean devs want buff wl in the next future to make it somehow usefull in pvp and even if they do it in next time, till ncsoft west include it in patch it take very long time. Small buffs are welcome like reduce sb/td cd but doesnt solve the actually wl pvp problem.

However I'm out. Not only because wl feels so weak, but more because the game is getting bored, day for day same grind and it getting from time to time even worse.

• 4 months later...

Anyone stop to think that all of the nerfs like this stems from the battle tested & time proven model of class nerf rotations in order to keep players leveling Alts & pushed towards new classes on release? I remember when BD was gawd awful & Sins were meh. Now look at them - amazeballz heh

at least WL is still desired in dungeons & raids for SB, unlike SF that started out godlike, then was merged down to the bottom of the flavor of the month class pile ?

Archived