Jump to content
Forums

SSP and imbalance faction in windrest server


lTvTl

Recommended Posts

there is even no blue capt and mining in windrest server, so that blue even cant get any moonstone from the game. And there are so many blue changes to red everyday, Is this situation that NCsoft want to see?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Its up to players to balance things with the factions, what do you expect exactly, the big bad wolf NCWest to open each person head and put some brain inside? 

No, i mean there are so few ch in ssp, so that blue cant get any ch for mining

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lTvTl said:

there is even no blue capt and mining in windrest server, so that blue even cant get any moonstone from the game. And there are so many blue changes to red everyday, Is this situation that NCsoft want to see?

From the above, all I see, is that you complain about faction imbalance, you clearly said "there is even no blue capt and mining" and "there are so many blue changes to red everyday". Excuse me, I just don't see where exactly you spoke about insufficient number of channels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethria said:

From the above, all I see, is that you complain about faction imbalance, you clearly said "there is even no blue capt and mining" and "there are so many blue changes to red everyday". Excuse me, I just don't see where exactly you spoke about insufficient number of channels. 

ok thats my fault, i just mean if there are more ch in ssp. things would be better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It happens all the time,at start of silverfrost i tried to make ppl share channels and few ppl with me with same opinions,but ppl like to grief others while they are trying to do some quests and call ssp pvp area.

 

Blame all the ppl that like to attack minings also,they still dont understand that a full Mining will net u more items in general.I dont find much time to do ssp anymore,but just yesterday i went and did 18min mining,with no interruption from blues and i got 9 keys.Ppl still prolly attack minings and get at max 2 keys instead of having chances of 10 keys or more and call this farming,i rly have no words on that part.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Katsapliakos said:

It happens all the time,at start of silverfrost i tried to make ppl share channels and few ppl with me with same opinions,but ppl like to grief others while they are trying to do some quests and call ssp pvp area.

 

Blame all the ppl that like to attack minings also,they still dont understand that a full Mining will net u more items in general.I dont find much time to do ssp anymore,but just yesterday i went and did 18min mining,with no interruption from blues and i got 9 keys.Ppl still prolly attack minings and get at max 2 keys instead of having chances of 10 keys or more and call this farming,i rly have no words on that part.

You can at least enjoy ssp without interruption but on Windrest blue has become weak. Every channel is filled with reds, even if we do get a channel, reds swarm at you and ruin your time and mining. Nobody cares about SSP, most just do it for Moonstones, which is needed for gear progression.  @Katsapliakos

 

I just watched the stream and they said there are multiple ways on getting moonstones in next patch, people don't care about ssp at all if ur faction is weak and let crows get their crops. Special thank you to Codex and GD for no assist when people need help in a ssp CH filled with red faction players. Hope the new way has no faction in it or its doomsday for blue and paradise for red.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Erza Scarlet said:

Special thank you to Codex and GD for no assist

I'm from neither guild but where were you when we wipe red mining + battles + zerkers for 1 month+? SSP is an old content and most big guilds are sick of that place and farm better alternatives (naksun/mast) since last week. Also they owe you nothing lol, and if they want some SSP action (i know Codex does occasionally) they have enough people to fill one channel and wreck reds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, adbe said:

I'm from neither guild but where were you when we wipe red mining + battles + zerkers for 1 month+? SSP is an old content and most big guilds are sick of that place and farm better alternatives (naksun/mast) since last week. If they want some SSP action (i know Codex does occasionally) they have enough people to fill one channel and wreck reds.

I remember the days when we always had channels when ssp was new and everyone in blue actually worked together, now it seems red in no matter channel I switch but I suppose I just stop farming till there is an alternative interesting route to obtain moonstones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erza Scarlet said:

I remember the days when we always had channels when ssp was new and everyone in blue actually worked together, now it seems red in no matter channel I switch but I suppose I just stop farming till there is an alternative interesting route to obtain moonstones.

dont want to point fingers but if you're in ssp long enough you know certain group of people farm there all the time, and since the merge there's another group that farms from midnight - early morning everyday. the latter is particularly obvious some red just hang around and kill any blues in sight but do not mine at all, then i've seen a battle where half the reds were doing battle and half were farming terrors. blues dont have these groups so yeah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...