Server transfers?

Altheatheia

Since i started in the NA region and i been lagging badly, the only reason i am playing there is just because of my friends, sadly all of them quit the game for different reasons, it doesn't matter i still like the game so i stayed and i am now a Warlock, h.m 11 with 702 AP.

i am an EU player who plays on NA server, i suffer alot from ping issues, you can imagine how bad it is for me, i can't experince the game the way NA players do, i can't pvp, i can't do infinity tower, i can't even beat Naksun in Mushin tower, so yeah that's how bad it is for me.

I have made several tickets but most of the answers are just copy and paste, there is no need to get into that, my question is, will there be a region server transfer in the future? i know they are working on a server transfer but i am not sure if its going to be a region or just a transfer within region, not to mention there are many NCsoft games that have allowed region server transfer after a while.

so please any GM answer me, Will there be a region server transfer in the future?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

i don't wanna work hard and pay money all over again on stuff on EU server then after a year a server region transfer gets released, that will be a slap in my face.

You just made it bad for you with saying that. The hidden information in that sentence  (for an outsider) sounds like you just wanna avoid paying for staffs again, but if there is not going to be region transfer opportunity, then you would do it, and NCSOFT ofc want you to pay more.
However, you may be sure that u won't spend any more money on this game anyway, but that sentence whispers differently.

7 minutes ago, QRob said:

You just made it bad for you with saying that. The hidden information in that sentence  (for an outsider) sounds like you just wanna avoid paying for staffs again, but if there is not going to be region transfer opportunity, then you would do it, and NCSOFT ofc want you to pay more.
However, you may be sure that u won't spend any more money on this game anyway, but that sentence whispers differently.

What do you mean lol? NCsoft is not greedy, they don't care about money more than players, they have helped many free players before, and most of them are my friends and they don't pay anything, trust me they follow rules, they are not evil haha

1 minute ago, QRob said:

I am just saying if you hiddenly say that you would pay for something again, but you would rather avoid it, ncsoft will not help you avoid it. (in this case they won't answer your question, leaving you in doubts, which eventually will lead you to use your credit card again.) but as i said earlier: only if you would be willing to pay for things again anyway.

You have a good point to be honest

4 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

What do you mean lol? NCsoft is not greedy, they don't care about money more than players, they have helped many free players before, and most of them are my friends and they don't pay anything, trust me they follow rules, they are not evil haha

I am just saying if you hiddenly say that you would pay for something again, but you would rather avoid it, ncsoft will not help you avoid it. (in this case they won't answer your question, leaving you in doubts, which eventually will lead you to use your credit card again.) but as i said earlier: only if you would be willing to pay for things again anyway.

Just now, WhiteTrash said:

Great idea then everyone that played in other regions first years and years can xfer there stuff and gold here and bombard the market and a ton of new chars with instant legendary sounds like a plan Stan 

that sounds so evil

13 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Great idea then everyone that played in other regions first years and years can xfer there stuff and gold here and bombard the market and a ton of new chars with instant legendary sounds like a plan Stan 

In the other topic about NA / EU transfer, you were complaining, that EU people were moving to your server, now someone wanna leave your server and you still complain?

9 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

In the other topic about NA / EU transfer, you were complaining, that EU people were moving to your server, now someone wanna leave your server and you still complain?

Can leave all they want it was THERE choice to play where there not supposed to play 

But if they grant the wish they better not discriminate between all the other severs cause there is people that put years of play on them so they should be able to transfer to right? So yea lots more legendary and thousands and thousands of gold flooding in sounds like a great idea 

Again it was there choice to play where they don't belong so no they should not be rewarded with a transfer 

Just now, WhiteTrash said:

Can leave all they want it was THERE choice to play where there not supposed to play 

They can play where ever they want to. Just because it's the NA server, located in NA, doesn't mean that you have to be from NA to play on it..

I can only assume, you are also hating on all the brazilians, and australien and new zealanders. Which normally play on NA (When they don't get their own oceanic server)

But if they grant the wish they better not discriminate between all the other severs cause there is people that put years of play on them so they should be able to transfer to right? So yea lots more legendary and thousands and thousands of gold flooding in sounds like a great idea

This feels like a case of thinking north amaerica is the greatest place on earth, and we would all move there?

Most likly, the amount of people from NA that wanna move to EU, is the roughly the same as the other way around.. 

Again it was there choice to play where they don't belong so no they should not be rewarded with a transfer

So, they should stop working on server transfers.. Right.. just stop this stupid "we are *cricket*ing great over here, and don't want other people".. We get that you pretty much hate everyone, but people are allowed to play where the *cricket* they want to. And they can ask if region transfers will come, if that is something they are interested in. Same way people keep asking about server transfers (inside a region).

They are also not "rewarded" with a transfer.. Those would come with a price in the store, so people would have to pay for it.. 

1 hour ago, Hamoud said:

Since i started in the NA region and i been lagging badly, the only reason i am playing there is just because of my friends, sadly all of them quit the game for different reasons, it doesn't matter i still like the game so i stayed and i am now a Warlock, h.m 11 with 702 AP.

i am an EU player who plays on NA server, i suffer alot from ping issues, you can imagine how bad it is for me, i can't experince the game the way NA players do, i can't pvp, i can't do infinity tower, i can't even beat Naksun in Mushin tower, so yeah that's how bad it is for me.

I have made several tickets but most of the answers are just copy and paste, there is no need to get into that so i have decided to quit the NA server and start playing in EU from scratch.

my question is, will there be a region server transfer in the future? i know they are working on a server transfer but i am not sure if its going to be a region or just a transfer within region, not to mention there are many NCsoft games that have allowed region server transfer after a while.

so please any GM answer me, Will there be in the future? because i don't wanna work hard and pay money all over again on stuff on EU server then after a year a server region transfer gets released, that will be a slap in my face.

The only Gm who appears around here is some phoenix who delete/close the thread if he doesn't like it or ban you if you are being sarcastic about him.
Take care, just play the game and smile all the time :)

I just feel bad for the amount of money i put on NA xD i have participated in every event they have released started from Master Pack to trove, to the recent event, i never gave up on supporting the game.

I don't care about what this @WhiteTrash guy say, he's just another toxic player with low skills and nothing to do but being toxic, its fine i played enough online games to live with his kind of players.

21 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

They can play where ever they want to. Just because it's the NA server, located in NA, doesn't mean that you have to be from NA to play on it..

I can only assume, you are also hating on all the brazilians, and australien and new zealanders. Which normally play on NA (When they don't get their own oceanic server)

This feels like a case of thinking north amaerica is the greatest place on earth, and we would all move there?

Most likly, the amount of people from NA that wanna move to EU, is the roughly the same as the other way around.. 

So, they should stop working on server transfers.. Right.. just stop this stupid "we are *cricket*ing great over here, and don't want other people".. We get that you pretty much hate everyone, but people are allowed to play where the *cricket* they want to. And they can ask if region transfers will come, if that is something they are interested in. Same way people keep asking about server transfers (inside a region).

They are also not "rewarded" with a transfer.. Those would come with a price in the store, so people would have to pay for it.. 

Oh yea? Why can't Russia or any  of the other regions  servers  play here then? Cause there not supposed to its going to be glorious if the do more options bans like they did in Russia 

Key words they don't have there own servers and if they do I highly doubt they will put transfers in to ruin a new market and add instant maxed players 

Hate everyone nope just hate people that do things there not supposed to then cry about it 

And hate people not willing to work or earn there stuff 

14 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

I just feel bad for the amount of money i put on NA xD i have participated in every event they have released started from Master Pack to trove, to the recent event, i never gave up on supporting the game.

I don't care about what this @WhiteTrash guy say, he's just another toxic player with low skills and nothing to do but being toxic, its fine i played enough online games to live with his kind of players.

Lol like you have any idea on my skill level lmao its funny when people assume real funny 

I have plenty to do like right now I'm at work getting paid reading people's tears in all the threads 

Oh yea? Why can't Russia or any  of the other regions  servers  play here then? Cause there not supposed to its going to be glorious if the do more options bans like they did in Russia 

but does.. any country / server, other than russia(and china, and other communist and closed off countries).. make IP bans?

I've don't think I've ever played an mmo, where there was IP bans between EU / NA. That part of the world, is free to choose and pick, however they want to.

• NCSOFT

Hey there,

No, there won't be region transfers. North American and Europe servers all reside in what's known as a universe - the North American servers are in the NA Universe, the European servers are in the EU Universe. Each operate completely separately from the other; consider that there is only one "Batman" in North America and only one "Batman" in Europe.

It is physically impossible to move a character from one Universe to another without some significant screw ups along the way.

To go more technical, each character you create in NA has an identifier - a primary key - that is unique and individual and only one exists in the entire universe. However, these character ids are generated sequentially; so character number 000001 for example, there's one on NA and one on EU. Moving character 000001 from NA will run the risk of overriding character 000001 on EU. Now it's not as simple as moving the character id, since that ID also calls up other database information, like equipment, mail, crafting orders, PvP ranking, clan membership, quest lines, etc, etc. tied to the character.

So unfortunately, you will need to start again afresh in the EU region with a new character. However, your Master Pack items will be there as we delivered them to both NA and EU universes.

2 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

but does.. any country / server, other than russia(and china, and other communist and closed off countries).. make IP bans?

I've don't think I've ever played an mmo, where there was IP bans between EU / NA. That part of the world, is free to choose and pick, however they want to.

Plenty do yes when they have there own servers  lol 

I've seen many do it when the both have there own servers 

I've had to buy alot of vpns over the years to try games I was interested in cause us ips were banned 

But it only seems to happen if they have there own or if there own is in the works 

And frankly it's how it should be so there is less language barriers 

Plenty do yes when they have there own servers  lol 

I've seen many do it when the both have there own servers 

I've had to buy alot of vpns over the years to try games I was interested in cause us ips were banned 

But it only seems to happen if they have there own or if there own is in the works 

You just kept on repeating, if they have their own servers.

None of the MMO's I have played, has had IP bans between NA and EU.. even tho ALL of them had those two regions..

I've never heard of IP bans, that wasn't for China or Russia (or those countries that imidiatly surround it, I think it was stuff like Ukraine, but that was always because, they got included in the russian server)..

And frankly it's how it should be so there is less language barriers 

Yeah, that language barrier between EU and NA is *cricket*ing insane..

8 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

It is I had a party of people speaking French the other day in gloomdross  and couldn't follow simple english directions causing the party to wipe over and over again due to enrage timers after explaining what they had to do after every wipe after the 5th time I left so yes euro even has  it 

You know there are french speaking people in NA? In Canada

Yes, we have some internal language barriers, Spanish countries, French, and I think the german too don't learn much english..

But we are also a lot of countries that learn english from a young age, and if they want to play NA instead of EU, they are allowed to.

You also have countries in North and South America, that speak spanish and french, so the only additional language barrier you would see, was with german.

Still, if english speaking people from EU want to play with friends from NA, they can. People are not gonna start flogging to NA servers, if they don't have a reason, the ping is gonna be shit, so they won't do it just to play in NA servers. And if german, french or spanish people would want to move, it's probably because they already know they will have people from there, that already speak the same language as they do.

The same goes for moving to EU.

23 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

You just kept on repeating, if they have their own servers.

None of the MMO's I have played, has had IP bans between NA and EU.. even tho ALL of them had those two regions..

I've never heard of IP bans, that wasn't for China or Russia (or those countries that imidiatly surround it, I think it was stuff like Ukraine, but that was always because, they got included in the russian server)..

Yeah, that language barrier between EU and NA is *cricket*ing insane..

Yes Region bans are good cause it keeps the money where it belongs in the appropriate sever to keep it open 

It is I had a party of people speaking French the other day in gloomdross  and couldn't follow simple english directions causing the party to wipe over and over again due to enrage timers after explaining what they had to do after every wipe after the 5th time I left so yes euro even has  it 

6 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

You know there are french speaking people in NA? In Canada

Very possible yes

but would lower the chance of occurring if they stayed in there own servers 

Sadly that wasn't the first time it has happened to me lol 

Gets rather annoying when you have limited time to play and can't get something done 

I'm a patient person I don't leave when the party wipes I explain it and try again I give most parties 3 trys but if they seem to be improving I give more 

But that's useless if I'm talking to a wall lol 

52 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Very possible yes

but would lower the chance of occurring if they stayed in there own servers 

Sadly that wasn't the first time it has happened to me lol 

Gets rather annoying when you have limited time to play and can't get something done 

I'm a patient person I don't leave when the party wipes I explain it and try again I give most parties 3 trys but if they seem to be improving I give more 

But that's useless if I'm talking to a wall lol 

Relax no EU player will leave his EU server to play on NA or the opposite, got it? it will be impossible, only a fool would do that, nobody will sacrfice his good ping to a laggy server region.
Transfer can have a time limit, maybe once a year or twice a year, they can decide rules for it, there are many solution, i have told you before, your kind of players are just limited to ideas, you only rage and go toxic mode without thinking.

Ping is very important in Blade And Soul, did i make a mistake playing in the NA server? yes ofc, but we all do mistakes, so what? end of the world? no, every problem have a solution.

They are already working on server transfers they mentioned it on stream, but will it have region transfers? i don't know, they didn't say any details....

1 minute ago, WhiteTrash said:

Really is that why there is a thread about someone saying they are going to the bar sever and want more people to go there?

I'm not toxic I just choose not to sugarcoat things and make everything happy and speak how I would in real life I think alot and also think it's a bad idea for region transfers for the reasons I've stated 

Mainly would have a higher p2w factor and also a huge gold influx 

Because it would be a huge discrimination against the other regions if they only allowed na-euro transfers alot of people played other regions as well and that would destroy the already bad economy we already have 

Have you played blade and soul in a high ping before? i think you didn't .....

4 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

Relax no EU player will leave his EU server to play on NA or the opposite, got it? it will be impossible, only a fool would do that, nobody will sacrfice his good ping to a laggy server region.
Transfer can have a time limit, maybe once a year or twice a year, they can decide rules for it, there are many solution, i have told you before, your kind of players are just limited to ideas, you only rage and go toxic mode without thinking.

Ping is very important in Blade And Soul, did i make a mistake playing in the NA server? yes ofc, but we all do mistakes, so what? end of the world? no, every problem have a solution.

They are already working on server transfers they mentioned it on stream, but will it have region transfers? i don't know, they didn't say any details....

Really is that why there is a thread about someone saying they are going to the bar sever and want more people to go there?

I'm not toxic I just choose not to sugarcoat things and make everything happy and speak how I would in real life I think alot and also think it's a bad idea for region transfers for the reasons I've stated 

Mainly would have a higher p2w factor and also a huge gold influx 

Because it would be a huge discrimination against the other regions if they only allowed na-euro transfers alot of people played other regions as well and that would destroy the already bad economy we already have 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:56 PM, NC Elusive said:

Hey there,

No, there won't be region transfers. North American and Europe servers all reside in what's known as a universe - the North American servers are in the NA Universe, the European servers are in the EU Universe. Each operate completely separately from the other; consider that there is only one "Batman" in North America and only one "Batman" in Europe.

It is physically impossible to move a character from one Universe to another without some significant screw ups along the way.

To go more technical, each character you create in NA has an identifier - a primary key - that is unique and individual and only one exists in the entire universe. However, these character ids are generated sequentially; so character number 000001 for example, there's one on NA and one on EU. Moving character 000001 from NA will run the risk of overriding character 000001 on EU. Now it's not as simple as moving the character id, since that ID also calls up other database information, like equipment, mail, crafting orders, PvP ranking, clan membership, quest lines, etc, etc. tied to the character.

So unfortunately, you will need to start again afresh in the EU region with a new character. However, your Master Pack items will be there as we delivered them to both NA and EU universes.

Seriously this is a response from the company.

I can understand that nicks are made to be part of the fantasy world.

But you speak of Universes and Batman when you spend money on a product is too much.

They think we're stupid ppl ???

Archived