Toxic Players!!

JoyI3oy

22 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

OK so your ok with me and my 2 guildies kicking you out when the boss has 2%life left in 4man sweet I'll party you everytime buddy me in game 

But until they implement the kick feature ima just have to have you pass on all drops since I can't kick you yet 

See ya in game buddy 

People need to stop looking at this system as a negative, and a way of policing a major problem.

Nothing wrong with a vote-kick system as long as there are some rules in place.

- Can't be used during combat

- Can't be used during loot

- Can't be used after 2nd last boss is killed, or in a zone like Mandate/CS

- If you agree to a vote-kick more than XX times in 1 week you're banned from F8 for 2-3 days

- If you're kicked from more than XX groups in 1 week, you're banned from F8 for 2-3 days

- If you're banned 3 times you're banned for a month (or even perma-banned) from F8

Being banned for vote-kicking too many people in a week prevents groups from abusing the kick system (you'll think twice before being a dick)

Being banned for being vote-kicked makes the consistent leeches eventually go away (or play)

Still won't stop someone from AFKing the last boss, but at least they can't AFK at the entrance.

5 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

People need to stop looking at this system as a negative, and a way of policing a major problem.

- If you agree to a vote-kick more than XX times in 1 week you're banned from F8 for 2-3 days

- If you're kicked from more than XX groups in 1 week, you're banned from F8 for 2-3 days

- If you're banned 3 times you're perma-banned from F8

Being banned for vote-kicking too many people in a week prevents groups from abusing the kick system (you'll think twice before being a dick)

Being banned for being vote-kicked makes the consistent leeches eventually go away (or play)

Still won't stop someone from AFKing the last boss, but at least they can't AFK at the entrance.

Your system would make vote kick completely useless.  There are several dungeons where you could literally keep yourself in combat forever without actually doing much of anything, and getting a dungeon lobby ban for using a game feature is straight lunacy.  It also punishes the person using the vote kick feature heavier than the person getting kicked (the person who, in theory, actually deserves it if they keep getting kicked from parties all the time).

If you were to implement it with a system like this, you may as well not waste your time implementing it..

5 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

- If you're banned 3 times you're perma-banned from F8

Sweet so after I kick the bots and leechers I'm banned gg might as well not run anything and stand in town all day 

3 minutes ago, FakeName said:

Your system would make vote kick completely useless.  There are several dungeons where you could literally keep yourself in combat forever without actually doing much of anything, and getting a dungeon lobby ban for using a game feature is straight lunacy.  It also punishes the person using the vote kick feature heavier than the person getting kicked

If you make it 15-20 times for vote-kicking and 3-5 if you've been kicked it should work.

7 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

If you make it 15-20 times for vote-kicking and 3-5 if you've been kicked it should work.

Lol no have you seen how many bots get in parties on f8? Cold storage is horrible horrible horrible if you try to lfp it 

Den I don't even wanna talk about the bot count there you could blow thru 15-20 in a matter of minutes lol 

3 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Lol no have you seen how many bots get in parties on f8? Cold storage is horrible horrible horrible if you try to lfp it 

Den I don't even wanna talk about the bot count there you could blow thru 15-20 in a matter of minutes lol 

Whatever the number.. make it reasonable to prevent a-holes from just kicking people for the sake of screwing others over.  The point is to keep the kicking system from being abused, but get rid of the bots.  Unfortunately, you need to punish the abusers as much as the bots.

14 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:

And whats stopping them for vote kicking you out at last boss to bring another clannie? thats what happened to me when i was running with other players in the same guild when i was in WoW. Sure, don't vote kick during loot, then vote kick at last boss. You can only vote kick for afk? sure, all the rest of the party members afk, then since there is only boss left you cant do anything, then after 10 mins vote you out claiming you are "Afk". These people will always find ways and means to exploit the system. I wouldn't be surprised either if all those who wants vote kick are the type who would abuse it ROFL.

If i have to choose between leaving after losing a few hrs of hard work but the afker gains nothing and i get to report the afker vs losing a few hrs of hard work AND losing what i would have gained that could be few hundreds of gold coins in loot to some leecher who came in at the last boss i would rather choose the earlier option :p

Guys, kick option is in almost EVERY single game, is it the first time you hear about it..? Yea you might end up with one bad pt that might kick you, but the times you'll get kicked for no reason will be way less from the times you had/will have to carry an a-hole/leecher. Plus, you can always make your own party if you think you're more fair than all the others. The only thing you'll accomplish by posting how and when they COULD kick you, is to give more Ideas to all the a-holes out there of how and when to kick you! :P

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 0:38 AM, Shashank said:

This is why West needs a f-ing kick feature!!!!!!!

Screenshot_160728_002.jpg

This was 4-Man Gloomdross, 2 ppl logout/crash at final boss i recruit and the A-Hole(Summoner) in the pt joins along with a good BM, A-Hole has full evolved accesories Stage-6 Legendary but switches to npc weapon and trolls and doesnt leave pt wasting our time and going enrage....we are helpless and can't kick this A-hole.

This dungeon already is huge time waster much more time waster than Necropolis and we have to deal with the A-Hole.

On the side note i know KR is pay to time model and tat is the main reason most of the content is designed to prolong time unnecessarily so can't NC West do something about this since this is a F2P model like decrease spawn times etc., for baylee and stuff. This dungeon(Gloomdross) is borderline time waste.

I'm sorry but that's funny stuff this guy is kinda my hero lol that's trolling to another level lol 

But seriously I'd like to know the ap of you and the other 2 in your party 

The higher the AP the bigger the jackass they are. We had an A hole like this doing similar things in Lab.. he would switch to a true infernal weapon, then a standard npc weapon and only at the boss change to a profane..

But this guy, he's a full up credit card warrior, those seem to be the most toxic..

18 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

The higher the AP the bigger the jackass they are.

Can sign that.
I saw this many times.

Mostly they go in the Dungeon and went afk, like: Yo Motherf*****s i have the most AP, so i dont make anything!!!11 You lowbobs must do anything for me.
Its get worser if they are FM with 580ap ++...

Everytime i get a FM with 580AP ++ in my group, i have a bad feeling.
I have this feel FM´s are for (i am very sorry for that) a*******.  */ This counts not for all FM Players!

Maybe i skipped something in the description from the FM -> Are you a a*****? Then play this class!

But enough whining from my site about this^^

To the kick system:

I would love to see a real good kick system.

- You can kick someone if he dont move for XX minutes.

- You can kick someone who doesnt do any damage, if the player doesn't do XX% damage at a Boss. / -> Problem here is, when you die at a fight. But in my opinion, its the players fault.

These 2 examples can be transferred for the loot too.

A really good kick system is very hard to make, thats not exploitable.

Archived