Toxic Players!!

JoyI3oy

This is why West needs a f-ing kick feature!!!!!!!

Screenshot_160728_002.jpg

This was 4-Man Gloomdross, 2 ppl logout/crash at final boss i recruit and the A-Hole(Summoner) in the pt joins along with a good BM, A-Hole has full evolved accesories Stage-6 Legendary but switches to npc weapon and trolls and doesnt leave pt wasting our time and going enrage....we are helpless and can't kick this A-hole.

This dungeon already is huge time waster much more time waster than Necropolis and we have to deal with the A-Hole.

On the side note i know KR is pay to time model and tat is the main reason most of the content is designed to prolong time unnecessarily so can't NC West do something about this since this is a F2P model like decrease spawn times etc., for baylee and stuff. This dungeon(Gloomdross) is borderline time waste.

Another question...how is possibile he has uploaded an image outside of the game? Wasn't just possibile to upload photos taken only in game? 

Anyway I feel your disappointment but with this community the kick option will be a solution worst than the isssue it's going to fix.

17 minutes ago, Shashank said:

This is why West needs a f-ing kick feature!!!!!!!

Screenshot_160728_002.jpg

This was 4-Man Gloomdross, 2 ppl logout/crash at final boss i recruit and the A-Hole(Summoner) in the pt joins along with a good BM, A-Hole has full evolved accesories Stage-6 Legendary but switches to npc weapon and trolls and doesnt leave pt wasting our time and going enrage....we are helpless and can't kick this A-hole.

This dungeon already is huge time waster much more time waster than Necropolis and we have to deal with the A-Hole.

On the side note i know KR is pay to time model and tat is the main reason most of the content is designed to prolong time unnecessarily so can't NC West do something about this since this is a F2P model like decrease spawn times etc., for baylee and stuff. This dungeon(Gloomdross) is borderline time waste.

first things first, the kick option has been debated in previous threads and why it is unfeasible. I as a pug, would not want to join a run and then get booted out of loot after when boss died There are many other reasons but i am too lazy to search and list.

Second, from the ss even if he wears a npc weapon did you check whether he used legendary when doing the boss? some people like to wear lousy weapons then switch at boss.  even if he really uses a NPC weapon as long your whole party have 650+ ap you should have no problems unless the summoner purposely wipe you guys by being the zombie target.

Lastly you threatened to go afk in the run, not sure who should be kicked and reported here, LOL

with such toxic community the kick option would be abused.  

it will create more drama and it will *p* off many ppl. and i do hate afk noobs and leechers but i still vote no

cuz simply it would be abused, 1 noob thinks he owns the whole party can get you kicked out for not agreeing with him,

or if u said something he didn't like.

sorry but again no for kick option, the only wise thing that ncsoft did was not to put it in.

i'm fine with only kicking offline ppl that do get dc and not come back, it will kick them in few minutes if they didnt return to add someone new

ya i've had this same problem lately. seems to be happening mostly in new dungeons. ppl join, run to boss. then afk. then after 30 mins leave. or join and intentionally make groups fail. community almost as toxic at league community. happens so frequently i refuse to cross-server.

better to go with skilled party you know and trust anyways. is worth the time networking.

1 hour ago, Shashank said:

This is why West needs a f-ing kick feature!!!!!

Ok. Ill give you an example why we dont the that feature, so you can understand before making such stupid threads which we discussed over and over again but I guess it needs a brain to use the search button. 

So lets say NCSoft sees you thread and decides " ok lets do it" you are happy no worries. Then you do Asura 4 run, Asura Ember drops you are happy you will get some gold and the **** you got kicked of the party ****

So now all angry you will make a Toxic player 2.0 " This is why we don't need a kick Feature "

Before you ask for something think before you do. Many ppl asked for server merging, they got it and now they are crying cause they cant do SSP. The old saying " Watch what you wish for"

Solution, be a better man stop wasting more time and leave of those toxic party's we all get in those, but we don't get those ppl every day, and I doubt you do ...

3 hours ago, Evilline said:

So lets say NCSoft sees you thread and decides " ok lets do it" you are happy no worries. Then you do Asura 4 run, Asura Ember drops you are happy you will get some gold and the **** you got kicked of the party ****

This is pretty much the only reason, that people against the kick option brings up..

And tbh, it's very lame.. It would be easy as pie to implement it in a way, so that you can not kick doing fights / loot rolls..

However, there would still be problems.. I'm assuming that a kick option, would need the majority of a party to vote kick.. Which means, if 3 friends found a 4th person to clear asura 4man with, they could kick him after he helped clearing the first 3 bosses. And then they could go 3 man asura.

Or clan groups, which collected a few extra people in f8, can abuse it when they don't get their way.

3 hours ago, Evilline said:

Before you ask for something think before you do. Many ppl asked for server merging, they got it and now they are crying cause they cant do SSP. The old saying " Watch what you wish for"

What makes you think, that the people that asked for merge, is the same ones crying over SSP?

Though this doesn't pertain to op's predicament, they should at least put the kick option in 6 man only OR at the very least test out the kick option functionality in certain 6 man dungeons since in 6man that's where all the bots and afks are. Plus, it's really difficult to have 5 people agree to kick most of the time unless it's a bot. Like it's much easier to ask someone with low stats to kindly leave because they're a bit too weak for the dungeon or ask them if they know mechanics/have a main than to get 5 people to vote kick. And if they talk back to you rudely and act toxic. You now have a justification to ask everyone to vote kick or you can just leave. Also, does everyone realize that the current vote kick method does not function when auction is up so don't worry about auction. And that the party leader is not the one to decide to kick you. If anything, if there's member vote kick option... Just stop running with clan groups/people from all the same server + only you. I already feel awkward in full clan runs + me only. Cause you know they're talking shit about you. XD. Lastly, it might put some wary in party finder joining dungeons with people that have the ap to 3 man (4man) or something because they could use you and kick you before final boss. This might make people want to join dungeon with lower ap groups. So that you know that they need you. This issues of vote kick is also 0 problem if you party up with one friend! Because you can't get kicked cause your friend will never vote for you. Promote camaraderie?

5 hours ago, TheQuibbler said:

This is pretty much the only reason, that people against the kick option brings up..

And tbh, it's very lame.. It would be easy as pie to implement it in a way, so that you can not kick doing fights / loot rolls..

However, there would still be problems.. I'm assuming that a kick option, would need the majority of a party to vote kick.. Which means, if 3 friends found a 4th person to clear asura 4man with, they could kick him after he helped clearing the first 3 bosses. And then they could go 3 man asura.

Or clan groups, which collected a few extra people in f8, can abuse it when they don't get their way.

What makes you think, that the people that asked for merge, is the same ones crying over SSP?

Yep, the system would be abused on a much much worse way then 1guy trolling whole pt. So be the better man, say fuk those 10,20, 30 min and leave pt.

Am I the only one who is mind-blown by that Hongmoon Energy Stage 5!!!!!! :O #Pay2Win

However it is true that the Staff this Summoner's using is the only thing that is super Troll lmao, but all the rest is OP Gear... Like DAMN! O.o

1 hour ago, MASSBLADE said:

Am I the only one who is mind-blown by that Hongmoon Energy Stage 5!!!!!! :O #Pay2Win

However it is true that the Staff this Summoner's using is the only thing that is super Troll lmao, but all the rest is OP Gear... Like DAMN! O.o

hiding the lv6 legendary lol

p2w ppl love to troll and afk in dungeons a lot, they think they are above everyone else when in fact they are nobody without that plastic card :P

11 hours ago, Evilline said:

Ok. Ill give you an example why we dont the that feature, so you can understand before making such stupid threads which we discussed over and over again but I guess it needs a brain to use the search button. 

For every person using this as an excuse for not adding kick function. Shut up, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You CAN'T KICK while there is loot in the pool, even now when you can only kick offline players you still can't kick them if someone is looting on something. Stop using this argument, you're only making it more obvious how little you even understand the system we already have.

3 hours ago, WarWarWar said:

hiding the lv6 legendary lol

p2w ppl love to troll and afk in dungeons a lot, they think they are above everyone else when in fact they are nobody without that plastic card :P

as compared to the rest of the plebs who are nobody and still doesn't have that plastic card? XD

A) We can still see the names of your pt members, I hope they agree to put their names on the forums

B) If by "reported" you mean a proper ticket etc, then what's the point to post this on forum as well? I get it, you're angry, but this post doesn't serve anything but your revenge..

C) Were you in cross server? If yes, let me give you a tip: We never lfp in cross server for 4man. EVER. 

D) Instead of wasting 30mins fighting with that guy, you could totaly leave pt and make another one.. Just saying..

Vote kick should be added in this game and make it not to be able to kick when in fight and X time after fight. Problem solved. No one will kick anyone during fights or while looting. The A-hole and any a-hole should keep attacking everything that moves in order NOT to be kicked. For ever. 

9 hours ago, Ethria said:

A) We can still see the names of your pt members, I hope they agree to put their names on the forums

B) If by "reported" you mean a proper ticket etc, then what's the point to post this on forum as well? I get it, you're angry, but this post doesn't serve anything but your revenge..

C) Were you in cross server? If yes, let me give you a tip: We never lfp in cross server for 4man. EVER. 

D) Instead of wasting 30mins fighting with that guy, you could totaly leave pt and make another one.. Just saying..

Vote kick should be added in this game and make it not to be able to kick when in fight and X time after fight. Problem solved. No one will kick anyone during fights or while looting. The A-hole and any a-hole should keep attacking everything that moves in order NOT to be kicked. For ever. 

And whats stopping them for vote kicking you out at last boss to bring another clannie? thats what happened to me when i was running with other players in the same guild when i was in WoW. Sure, don't vote kick during loot, then vote kick at last boss. You can only vote kick for afk? sure, all the rest of the party members afk, then since there is only boss left you cant do anything, then after 10 mins vote you out claiming you are "Afk". These people will always find ways and means to exploit the system. I wouldn't be surprised either if all those who wants vote kick are the type who would abuse it ROFL.

If i have to choose between leaving after losing a few hrs of hard work but the afker gains nothing and i get to report the afker vs losing a few hrs of hard work AND losing what i would have gained that could be few hundreds of gold coins in loot to some leecher who came in at the last boss i would rather choose the earlier option :p

6 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:

And whats stopping them for vote kicking you out at last boss to bring another clannie? thats what happened to me when i was running with other players in the same guild when i was in WoW. Sure, don't vote kick during loot, then vote kick at last boss. You can only vote kick for afk? sure, all the rest of the party members afk, then since there is only boss left you cant do anything, then after 10 mins vote you out claiming you are "Afk". These people will always find ways and means to exploit the system. I wouldn't be surprised either if all those who wants vote kick are the type who would abuse it ROFL.

If i have to choose between leaving after losing a few hrs of hard work but the afker gains nothing and i get to report the afker vs losing a few hrs of hard work AND losing what i would have gained that could be few hundreds of gold coins in loot to some leecher who came in at the last boss i would rather choose the earlier option :p

What if you can't get kicked if you have dealt at least a percentage of the boss's hp?

For example:

Player A dealt 25% 

Player B dealt 20%

Player C dealt 55%

Even though player B dealt less damage, he did contribute to the team. He might be a destroyer who used his grab a lot. 20% is still reasonable. Therefour he can't be kicked.

Example when someone does not contribute and can be kicked:

Player A and B dealt 35% of the boss's hp while Player C only dealt 2%. Assuming player C has about equal AP as the rest of the team, he should do more than 2% of the damage. This allows the team members to vote kick him. 

If player C is afraid that the rest of the team members will stay afk, then he can go in himself and deal 1% of damage to prevent getting kicked. 

There are some flaws with this idea I know, but there might be a way to create something similar so the system can't be abused.

10 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:

Agreed on this point.  However, if I found myself on that team, I'd likely attack the boss every 9 mins :p

Don't see why people have to come up with bizarre ideas, it's *cricket*ing simple, add an all player vote kick to even online players. It will tame the issue of complete garbage attitude people because they will see that if they act like a *cricket*, they get treated like a *cricket*. Of course, every other kick feature will remain as is, it's just vote kick only offline players are not doing the job one bit

1 hour ago, Laoshottie said:

Don't see why people have to come up with bizarre ideas, it's *cricket*ing simple, add an all player vote kick to even online players. It will tame the issue of complete garbage attitude people because they will see that if they act like a *cricket*, they get treated like a *cricket*. Of course, every other kick feature will remain as is, it's just vote kick only offline players are not doing the job one bit

OK so your ok with me and my 2 guildies kicking you out when the boss has 2%life left in 4man sweet I'll party you everytime buddy me in game 

But until they implement the kick feature ima just have to have you pass on all drops since I can't kick you yet 

See ya in game buddy 

Archived