Share ur Ping and tell me About other bns server ^.^

Hanadeus

13 hours ago, Darkpresence said:

bad isp u say? I played quite a few games and heres the latency that i remember i had in those games.

Overwatch - About 40 ms

Lol - not more than 50 ms all the years ive played that game.

Wow - pretty much not more than 70 ms as far as i remember.

Defiance - Close to 50 but i think its less than 50. probably 40.

Evolve stage 2 - lower than 50. I think its stable 44 there.

Diablo 3 - Doubt i ever went more than 70 ms in this game.

warframe - Dont remember the numbers but ive played a couple months that game and im pretty sure i never felt any lags in there ever.

So u might be right saying that something is wrong between our ISP and blade and soul BUT the problem is not on our side.. They *cricket*ed up somewhere on their end from the begining of this game release and they cant fix it for whatever reason... And still im here patching up the game after not playing it for a month or more hoping the ping has somehow fixed itself... Ping was the only reason i left the game.

Ok so i just logged in and it seems its still the same 140 ms.. I really wanna play this game but its just not fun with 140 ms.

i know the feeling all of my friends refuse play this game with me cause of ping is fked, i cant play sin u know delay kill me, and they say ISP ISP ISP, Worst Host Ever

10 hours ago, Sidiae said:

Happy to share my ping. but wish i could get rid of those spikes.

EU:

xvL92rC.png

NA:

(No spikes here)

E0hvDkD.png

LMAO this is what i am talking about u are German, according to ping u live in Fankfrut, and u get that kind of shiit ping? see the ping jump that is what i am talking about ingame u get 126+ or more ping, this is what i am talking about NC SOFT Have Worst Host and they dont fix it at their End

Good Job Find more of ur friends have this kind of ping pls and post it here so we can shove it down their throat and say fking Fix ur Host NC SOCKS

t36iINu.jpg

Dozens of undeniable Proof that NCSoft's Servers are shit. Let's wait until they sell the game to Gameforge because even third rate companies can afford better servers than this joke of a publisher.

Naamloos.png

Though, I can't replicate the problem with a simple tracert. As the ping stays stable all the way. 

Naamloos.png

The only problem I have is, that I don't have 12 ping ingame at all. It jumps, just like the first picture.

But, if you use a more advanced tool, you can clearly see that the issue is within NCSofts sphere of influence. However they don't acknowledge it.

Naamloos.png

see the last part? The last 2 IPs are NCSoft's domain, and that is where the issue lies.

Anyways... nothing we can do.

Y'all don't need to take it as far as compare this to another game. Just use the ping u have on Aion (If u do play) compare to BnS...it's like day and night.

I play 30ms+ on Aion, while I'm suffering 180ms+ on BnS. And I live next door to Texas. This game has potential, but servers are unplayable.

Sadly, I tried to come up with excuses to convince myself to continue playing, but I stopped.

On 8/10/2016 at 4:58 AM, Sagittarius said:

Y'all don't need to take it as far as compare this to another game. Just use the ping u have on Aion (If u do play) compare to BnS...it's like day and night.

I play 30ms+ on Aion, while I'm suffering 180ms+ on BnS. And I live next door to Texas. This game has potential, but servers are unplayable.

Sadly, I tried to come up with excuses to convince myself to continue playing, but I stopped.

still living with excuses >.<

On 8/10/2016 at 5:20 PM, Ein said:

t36iINu.jpg

Dozens of undeniable Proof that NCSoft's Servers are shit. Let's wait until they sell the game to Gameforge because even third rate companies can afford better servers than this joke of a publisher.

Any Network pro's?  know how to solve this problem? some players have stable? any routing problems? or any way for all players to get stable ping?

so far tickets support all useless,  any one work on it pls

I made a thread on this some time ago and they completely ignored it. I sent them I don't know how many tickets, at first they said it was my problem, then in the end they said they are aware and working on it. This was a few months ago and it's safe to assume they don't want to fix it. It's probably too expensive so they chose to not give a damn.

I also posted this (it's still the same even now) to show the difference from another game, and even BnS itself but from other region. I am from EU and NA has more stable connection for me. This is beyond ridiculous.

comparison_graphs.jpg

P.S. I quit the game because of this. I am just checking back from time to time to see if they did anything about it. I guess I'll be back next month...

My ping is always arround 100~too :x
Way to high considering that i live near frankfurt and in every other EU MMO with servers in frankfurt my ping is arround 20ms~

Rly said to see that they dont care, and even more sad to see the picture Brainy posted ....

I rly hope they will just sell the servers to any other publisher, we might at least get better connections after all...

seeing that i do not know how to post a pic in the forums im going to type my info out

-----------------------------------------------------

pinging 64 . 25 . 39 . 1 with 32 bytes of data:

reply from 64 . 25 . 39 . 1:      bytes=32   time=37ms    TTL=244

reply from 64 . 25 . 39 . 1:      bytes=32   time=37ms    TTL=244

reply from 64 . 25 . 39 . 1:      bytes=32   time=37ms    TTL=244

reply from 64 . 25 . 39 . 1:      bytes=32   time=37ms    TTL=244

ping statistics for 64 . 25 . 39 . 1:

packets: sent = 4,       received=4,          lost=0      (0%loss),

approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

minimum = 33ms,    maximum = 37ms,      average = 35ms

-------------------------------------------

1st time trying tracing route

--------------------------------------------

tracing route to 64 . 25 . 33-1.ncsoft.com   [64 . 25 . 39 . 1]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1           <1 ms                 <1 ms                    <1 ms

2           21 ms                 29 ms                    21 ms

3           36 ms                 17 ms                    18 ms               76 . 249 . 112 . 34

4               *                        *                            *                     request timed out.

5           19 ms                  18 ms                   18 ms               12 . 83 . 74 . 1        

6           35 ms                  34 ms                   34 ms               gar26.dlstx.ip.att.net   [12 . 123 . 16 . 85]

7      1310  ms                    *                     1396 ms               4 . 68 . 62 . 229

8           34 ms                 33 ms                    32 ms               4 . 59 . 197 . 34

9           32 ms                 32 ms                    32 ms               64.25.32-9.ncsoft.com    [64 . 25 . 32 . 9]

10         34 ms                 34 ms                    34 ms               64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com  [64 . 25 . 32 . 26]

11         34 ms                 34 ms                    34 ms               64.25.33-1.ncsoft.com    [64 . 25 . 39 . 1]

trace complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------

try # 2

--------------------------------

tracing route to 64 . 25 . 33-1.ncsoft.com   [64 . 25 . 39 . 1]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1           <1 ms                 <1 ms                    <1 ms

2           21 ms                 18 ms                    33 ms

3           18 ms                 17 ms                    18 ms               76 . 249 . 112 . 34

4               *                        *                            *                     request timed out.

5           19 ms                  18 ms                   18 ms               12 . 83 . 74 . 1        

6           33 ms                  35 ms                   34 ms               gar26.dlstx.ip.att.net   [12 . 123 . 16 . 85]

7              *                   1540 ms               1788 ms               4 . 68 . 62 . 229

8           33 ms                 33 ms                    33 ms               4 . 59 . 197 . 34

9           32 ms                 32 ms                    32 ms               64.25.32-9.ncsoft.com    [64 . 25 . 32 . 9]

10         35 ms                 34 ms                    34 ms               64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com  [64 . 25 . 32 . 26]

11         35 ms                 34 ms                    34 ms               64.25.33-1.ncsoft.com    [64 . 25 . 39 . 1]

trace complete.

-------------------------------------------

ok so

# 7     1300ms to 1800ms hmmm ok so what is this, and how do i make it better

a   * means it's on a secure line, but does not want to be traced right ?  So I can understand the *. But this amount of latency.

obviously I didn't include the first two IP addresses because they're my IP address and my Internet providers address.   I have AT&T for a service provider In case anyone asks.  oh and just for reference, I live in the Middle of the US so geting 1500ms to Texas is a joke.  where is my Internet provider routing me to, China and back

im on the server   NA   Mushin.      i do not have the server IP address to ping it so i used the ip# at the top of this post.

Mush

• 1 month later...

Archived