Forums

Artisan Infernal Illusion weapon?

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

judging there really arent any on the market...id say not that great :)

Oh I didn't know you can sell orange weapon, I see no one try out the chest nor the weapon either and I was confused because the weapon looks great, but thank you

3 hours ago, RDKillerITA said:

If you mean the legendary stuff than yes it's really low chance of getting it.

Ahh is that so? It's so pretty so I really want to try my luck, thank you

The good news is that very few people are even bothering with forgekeeper and there are always very few on the market, so you can sometimes freely chose your price and sell your product for 2, 3 or 4 times the "normal" price.

Hell, i've even sold basic crafted weapons for 1 gold each when i leveled a new character.

The Artisan Weapons must be extremely rare and if you ever get one you can charge ridiculous prices. So i think it is worth a try.^^

2 hours ago, CoffeeDemon said:

The good news is that very few people are even bothering with forgekeeper and there are always very few on the market, so you can sometimes freely chose your price and sell your product for 2, 3 or 4 times the "normal" price.

Hell, i've even sold basic crafted weapons for 1 gold each when i leveled a new character.

The Artisan Weapons must be extremely rare and if you ever get one you can charge ridiculous prices. So i think it is worth a try.^^

Yeah i noticed that the price for the chests are very high. However, not a lot of people buy it though

Archived