Stuff bought from the Hongmoon Store isn't appearing in my received items

kpnut

As the title says I bought the Summer Groove bundle from the store but it never appeared in my received items despite it appearing my purchase history and having the NCcoins removed from my account. Don't know if this is a bug or what but thought it might be worth putting in this subforum.

WOEd2MDr.jpg

OsXIQrMh.jpg

xEFT3mWk.jpg

2 hours ago, Els said:

Unpack some items. I can see that your 'received items' mailbox is full because of the '+' sign. 

31 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Your mail box says 172+. It means clearly that you do not have enough space to receive them so all you need to do is unpack and receive some items.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Might be that your received items is too full?

Apart from that send in a ticket to support that will help the most.

That's it fixed. Didn't realise that there was a cutoff for crap in my recieve ditems (doubly so since the last time I got something from hte store it appeared right at the top) I think I'll stop with Daily Dash for a while.

Thanks for the help.

Just now, kpnut said:

That's it fixed. Didn't realise that there was a cutoff for crap in my recieve ditems (doubly so since the last time I got something from hte store it appeared right at the top) I think I'll stop with Daily Dash for a while.

Thanks for the help.

There is no need to stop daily dash. Simply get the items like keys and unsealing charms out each time you do the daily dash.

You actually just need to Unpack the items in each mail, you don't have to redeem them on any char. (Not sure what's the limit for mails with packed items).

Side note : If you unpacked the items, there are still redeemable on any char.

8 hours ago, Els said:

You actually just need to Unpack the items in each mail, you don't have to redeem them on any char. (Not sure what's the limit for mails with packed items).

Side note : If you unpacked the items, there are still redeemable on any char.

^ this. Mine is now at 191. Its a limit to the amount of items that can be "packed" so all  you have to do is unpack items when it shows the + next to the number.

Archived