shattered vs gloom...

Minity SN

I find Gloom easier, but I think people just simply don't like the tedious orb defending. They may also prefer Shattered because they give you 2 silverfrost seeds instead of 1, although both have a decent chance to drop 8+ silverfrost seeds after the final boss.

Well like the guy above me say alrdy first of all 2 seeds is rly nice all 3 runs save a Moonstone.

The Costume look better, Purple Pet can drop and dont forget the Piratechest.

And atleast the Taikhan skin is atm 700g+ worth

More dailies rewarding gold in Shattered Masts than in Gloomdross Incursion may be one factor. Made worse by the fact that it's LESS gold than you'd get by doing Awakened Necropolis instead, the easier of the two and the one Gloomdross is rehashing mechanics from. Although I'll admit the new mechanics with NPC rescuing and immobolizing the fat mobs IS pretty neat, so points there. However, it still doesn't fully make up for rewards not quite matching up the supposed higher difficulty, is what I'm saying.

So yeah, aside from the event seeds and parts of the Twisted soul shield set, rewards in Gloomdross Incursion are kind of imbalanced when it comes to gold if you ask me. Not too big of a deal, but still a point against the dungeon. Sundered Nexus and Heaven's Mandate had the same issue back when they were released, with next to no gold at all from dailies, but later updates addressed that quite well, so here's hoping the same can be done for the newer ones too.

Gloom is the 2nd most boring instance in the entire game atm (1st place belongs to Necro). It's a shameless reskin of Necro and shows you the (zero) amount of effort the devs put into this game. This is why no one does it. So tired of having these retarded "babysit ABC for 2 hours cause we're too lazy to program something that's actually fun" shit. Did they actually expect players to find any fun/challenge in this braindead instance? You literally just have to spam LMB/RMB and still be able to beat it.

Honestly this instance, along with Necro, Dark Glimpse or whatever it's called, and Tainted Lab are shameful embarrassment in a MMO that claims to be "true action combat".

-Daily rewards. Three quests in total

-Two seeds per run for everyone.

-Rewarding loot. Three chance to get Pirate's Box that can be bid 50g+ from three bosses.

17 hours ago, Windbrand said:

Gloom is the 2nd most boring instance in the entire game atm (1st place belongs to Necro). It's a shameless reskin of Necro and shows you the (zero) amount of effort the devs put into this game. This is why no one does it. So tired of having these retarded "babysit ABC for 2 hours cause we're too lazy to program something that's actually fun" shit. Did they actually expect players to find any fun/challenge in this braindead instance? You literally just have to spam LMB/RMB and still be able to beat it.

Honestly this instance, along with Necro, Dark Glimpse or whatever it's called, and Tainted Lab are shameful embarrassment in a MMO that claims to be "true action combat".

Compared to other defending dungeons, I quite like Gloom, cuz:

-It has good music.

-Challenging as mobs can actually kill you if you're careless, especially when you do undermanned runs.

-Have side objects to kill time with wounded soldiers and mad fiends.

There are so many leechers/afkers/slackers in gloom 6 man I probably won't do it anymore till I get back from vacations and will be able to od 4 man on my pc (currently I'm playing on potato that barely handle bns). In example - today had 2 partial afkers in gloom - one person was afk during defending both orbs, and second went afk during second orb and stayed this way till we killed boss. This is so annoying.

Gloom annoying dungeon Like Necro, and drop rate incredible extremly much low, masts drop rate very low too i did 160+ run masts, only 1 time i saw sealed skin and max 7-8 time account bound skin, but masts funny 3 difference boss and 3 difference mechanic, for me  its look like training for new dungeon of Desolate Tomb.

Archived