Failed to connect to server. SystemErr -(200 : Account Authentication Faillure)

Gman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kung Fung said:

Still no fix? I cant login even now. I hope they compensate premium players...

compensate? :D they dont even say sorry. only thing you hear after it is:" thanks for your patience and now play again, cash a bit and stfu!" ;)

16 minutes ago, slinky650 said:

Its about time B&S actually did something about this - same after every maint ERROR200

The fact that are are seemingly oblivious about it for over an hour, until someone actually reads forums, is insulting - they don't even acknowledge the problem. Last week I had some knumbskull in support trying to infer it was actually MY fault I couldn't log in!!!

About time Premium players got some compensation for all the wasted hours when we can't play because of THEIR incompetence

So it takes them 40 odd minutes to discover there is a problem???????????? WOW so fast

they never going to change we r the stupid ones which we paying them n we getting this sh1t back.... im speechless

people seriously, even if you cannot log in for a day... compensation is no more than 33 cents. put this in perspective and go help mum with the dishes, or vacuum clean the livingroom...or for that matter have a cuddle and a grope with your partner...or, or... have a beer... go into townm and buy a sexy top......or get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs. honestly!

15 minutes ago, Lieffetje said:

people seriously, even if you cannot log in for a day... compensation is no more than 33 cents. put this in perspective and go help mum with the dishes, or vacuum clean the livingroom...or for that matter have a cuddle and a grope with your partner...or, or... have a beer... go into townm and buy a sexy top......or get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs. honestly!

Or MAYBE I just want to relax after work and RL problems and PLAY a game I am paying for

• 1 month later...

Archived