Failed to connect to server. SystemErr -(200 : Account Authentication Faillure)

Gman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every single wednesday... ncsoft & maintenance = troubles

ncsoft goes to my blacklist like gamigo and gameforge but... i just can keep waiting until a best game appears

and I do not want to see the sun or people... I just want to play in the dark in my room and eat waffles and soda :3

PD: i want premium membership hours for free too!! It is the least they could do if i give my money

they answer us 7 mins ago that they checking it out to have patience n etc

"Hello everyone,

We are currently looking into the SystemErr 200 authentication issues. Hang tight while we get to the bottom of it and we appreciate your patience during this time. "

at least someone bother to to say smth rofl

Its about time B&S actually did something about this - same after every maint ERROR200

The fact that are are seemingly oblivious about it for over an hour, until someone actually reads forums, is insulting - they don't even acknowledge the problem. Last week I had some knumbskull in support trying to infer it was actually MY fault I couldn't log in!!!

About time Premium players got some compensation for all the wasted hours when we can't play because of THEIR incompetence

6 minutes ago, maria77 said:

they answer us 7 mins ago that they checking it out to have patience n etc

"Hello everyone,

We are currently looking into the SystemErr 200 authentication issues. Hang tight while we get to the bottom of it and we appreciate your patience during this time. "

at least someone bother to to say smth rofl

So it takes them 40 odd minutes to discover there is a problem???????????? WOW so fast

Archived