GiverOfLss

LOL watch new update add moonstones

Recommended Posts

Judar   

I really dont know why its such an issue for it to be put on f10 cash shop.  So what if people want to get mats easier.  It makes NCSoft more money because people will buy them.  Stop complaining and just play the game how you want to play it and stop thinking everyone should think like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Judar said:

I really dont know why its such an issue for it to be put on f10 cash shop.  So what if people want to get mats easier.  It makes NCSoft more money because people will buy them.  Stop complaining and just play the game how you want to play it and stop thinking everyone should think like you.

Not everyone is a moron that will keep playing "not p2w" game that becomes p2w.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judar   
2 minutes ago, Arcadeath said:

Not everyone is a moron that will keep playing "not p2w" game that becomes p2w.

did you just say p2w.. give me a break.  A game doesn't become pay to win because you can buy an item ingame from the cash shop.  Why do you have a problem with it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winner   
12 minutes ago, Judar said:

I really dont know why its such an issue for it to be put on f10 cash shop.  So what if people want to get mats easier.  It makes NCSoft more money because people will buy them.  Stop complaining and just play the game how you want to play it and stop thinking everyone should think like you.

No we're not complaining about how we like to play not pay2win. We're complaining because most of friends who prefer to play 'fair' game now starting to pack their things and quit the game since it's becoming 'unfair' game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aSin   
2 minutes ago, Winner said:

No we're not complaining about how we like to play not pay2win. We're complaining because most of friends who prefer to play 'fair' game now starting to pack their things and quit the game since it's becoming 'unfair' game.

how is it UNFAIR .? idont understand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judar   

So your jealous of people who are willing to spend real money on a video game :/  'Unfair?' to who?  And here is a tip. Life isn't fair. Nothing is fair. Get that out of your head, it annoys the crap out of me when some says 'Play fair' or 'its not fair' and your friends can play the game how they want to but how does putting moonstones on the fq0 market effect them and there game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ignoral   

It does effect f2p players, it effects the market. Generally things become cheaper when they're in f10, meaning players who farm moonstones and haven't spent a dime now find their moonstones aren't worth as much. As they say, time is money and this makes their time worth less. BUT, and this is a huge but, this is a game! You are supposed to play it because you enjoy it. It's not so much pay2win as it is pay2progress faster. 

 

It doesn't really give other players that much of an advantage over you if you enjoy PvP because of the way arena works, but PvE players/Open world PvPers are at a disadvantage. If you spend 2 years in this game, and somebody else also spends 2 years but spends $5000 he is going to be ahead of you no questions asked. However he also paid for you to be able to play the game in the first place. 

 

Then there is the other side of the coin, players with jobs who can't spend 8 hours a day doing dailies & dungeons. In order for them to keep up they would have to spend some money, and this gives them an avenue to keep up with the hardcore players. 

 

Honestly, both F2P and "P2W" players are doing the exact same thing. The difference is just that "P2W" players are grinding real life instead of a dungeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, aSin said:

how is it UNFAIR .? idont understand...

When ur an fm and cant get ssp boar box with 636 ap then come tell me why its unfair.Just an example and how p2w it is.......

 

I know for melees its way harder than this,but imagine fm and with that ap and u fail to get box,its rly facepalm at times :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ishtar   

Even without moonstones on f10, it is already ptp (pay to progress)  take a look at gold exchanger, (cashers simply buy gold and get to legendary stage 6 in matter of days, if not hours..

 

Adding moonstones would hurt free players, as the sales price will either increase or decrease, free player truly hates that, thus we qq?

 Although am a free player myself (though i occasionally  cash in as well.

Edited by Ishtar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winner   
19 minutes ago, Judar said:

So your jealous of people who are willing to spend real money on a video game :/  'Unfair?' to who?  And here is a tip. Life isn't fair. Nothing is fair. Get that out of your head, it annoys the crap out of me when some says 'Play fair' or 'its not fair' and your friends can play the game how they want to but how does putting moonstones on the fq0 market effect them and there game?

I see. Life isn't fair, indeed. When a professional business man who is a free player beats a pay-to-win player hurt af. Thats 'unfair'. Born-to-be is great. Well, good luck and have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2016 at 10:31 AM, Katsapliakos said:

When ur an fm and cant get ssp boar box with 636 ap then come tell me why its unfair.Just an example and how p2w it is.......

 

I know for melees its way harder than this,but imagine fm and with that ap and u fail to get box,its rly facepalm at times :P

im at 566 on my fm. I thought I was the only one seeing this. very frustrating, I can only imagine how low ap players feel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judar   

My fm is at 510 ap and Ssp is a breeze.  If you have the right build i guess :/  And it has to do will crit rate.  I crit on almost every attack for 15k to 20k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Judar said:

My fm is at 510 ap and Ssp is a breeze.  If you have the right build i guess :/  And it has to do will crit rate.  I crit on almost every attack for 15k to 20k

Its a breeze when other ppl are 550 ap not when they are 650-700 also add that during konta n boar is a lagfest which means u loose dps gl.

Seriously farming terrors in every ch is far better with a party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judar   
10 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Its a breeze when other ppl are 550 ap not when they are 650-700 also add that during konta n boar is a lagfest which means u loose dps gl.

Seriously farming terrors in every ch is far better with a party

I have my graphic setting pretty low and players off.  It makes SSP not lag at all.  Thats true.  I was farming SSP with Ceru on yunwa... They dont have alot of ap...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now