Rog

Prolonged maintenance

Recommended Posts

On 18/07/2016 at 3:40 AM, Katty said:

 

Just now, WhoAmISc said:

 

 

what anime is this from ? 

it is from the best serie of all times "Fate/zero"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

I think they are releasing the new swimsuit and maybe some extra stuff too.

 

At this rate they aren't going to have any swimsuits for next summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QRob   
15 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

I think they are releasing the new swimsuit and maybe some extra stuff too.

I don't know what they r doing, but the login erros seems to be solved anyway (at least to me), i guess they r handling some other issues. About the costumes, they should appear on friday I think, as they used to, though u might be right

8 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

 

At this rate they aren't going to have any swimsuits for next summer.

they are, those ones which can be checked in the wardrobe probably are going to appear through this summer.

Edited by QRob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zakarii   
15 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

I think they are releasing the new swimsuit and maybe some extra stuff too.

I hope so, i just want to play a game in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimstar   

Well these kind of maintenance screw the EU players for the event, if u aint lucky getting a stage 7 oceanic weapon, then getting 500 fragments (getting atleast 10 fragments ea day) isnt becoming easyer either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fate/zero came first i believe. i also like it betterXD. should check it out. is kind of dark at times.

30 minutes ago, Gilgamech said:
37 minutes ago, WhoAmISc said:

 

 

what anime is this from ? 

it is from the best serie of all times "Fate/zero"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

I think they are releasing the new swimsuit and maybe some extra stuff too.

Wait, is it today that we get Summer Waves? :O I've been saving hm coins for that one, got 1700 or something atm.

4 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

fate/zero came first i believe. i also like it betterXD. should check it out. is kind of dark at times.

 

It didn't come out first, Fate/Stay Night is original based on Visual Novel (that's 10 times better than anime). Fate/Zero is a prequel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackiesaysya said:

fate/zero came first i believe. i also like it betterXD. should check it out. is kind of dark at times.

 

Yes it is but fate zero is not the first, the first serie was Fate/Stay night at 2007 then Fate/zero 2014 then Fate/stay night unlimited blade works and they screwed up at the last episode.

I hope the next fate won't have same bs as UBW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luide   
How long the slide ?
Today's farms dropped chance off compensated ?
Not everyone can sit at your computer hours and late at midnight....
What if this time would you give three spins ( Daili Spin ) ??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ohh wow you are correct. site i watched it on just newer or didnt air til much later. i still like zero thoughXD ship analogy op.

11 minutes ago, Gilgamech said:

Yes it is but fate zero is not the first, the first serie was Fate/Stay night at 2007 then Fate/zero 2014 then Fate/stay night unlimited blade works and they screwed up at the last episode.

I hope the next fate won't have same bs as UBW

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mucski   
4 minutes ago, Luide said:

How long the slide ?

Today's farms dropped chance off compensated ?
Not everyone can sit at your computer hours and late at midnight....
What if this time would you give three spins ( Daili Spin ) ??

 

you get 3 spins with premium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luide   
1 minute ago, Mucski said:

you get 3 spins with premium

Now here is the compensation
Premium use 4  , other member 3 spin.
3-5 hours no farm, and 30% members workig letter. not gaming the night.
on the other hand , not everyone can afford, premium buy and ncoin buy, understand?

Normal server the maintenance limit normal time.. and It will take time, compensate minimal extra.
The +1 spin not big extra.. and options the server all user settings easy 1 day..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winner   
19 minutes ago, KaOs51433 said:

its a good thing this is a "routine maintenance" lmao.... can't say im surprised

They still ruined Eu's gaming time extending it. It hurts me to say we can't do anything about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luide   
2 minutes ago, Winner said:

They still ruined Eu's gaming time extending it. It hurts me to say we can't do anything about it. 

This is the biggest problem , can not do anything, but no compensation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now