Forums

Prolonged maintenance

Rog

I wonder what is NCSoft doing during this maintenance that it had to be extended?

Did they forgot to press button to start backup and went to play Pokemon Go?

Or did they decide at the last moment to screw over RNG?

Anyways maintenance already is in the mid of the day in the mid of the week and now it gets extended. GG.

Yeah 10 mins is nothing. Lmao I've had maintenance's in some games where they went 9 - 10 hours over time, I'm just glad I checked forums. Almost had a heart attack when I saw that error, thought I got banned or hacked. Heh was gonna submit a ticket either way, because no reason to ban me and same with hacking. Lol No one has my info.

Maybe it's just me but I'm sure there are plenty of things to do while waiting for BnS to be up. Help your mom, do the dishes, clean your room, feed your pets, go do the laundry, brush your teeth, do 100 pushups, COME ON PEOPLE DO SOMETHING OFFLINE TOO FOR ONCE.

Just now, Raiya said:

To be honest thats fine saying that but some of us are EU players once again being done in by NC's refusal to at least do maintinence at a reasonable time for us. Its late evening for some people you know.

I'm from EU and play on NA server so I didn't know that Q^Q I can only play late night anyway...

4 minutes ago, Huuxera said:

Maybe it's just me but I'm sure there are plenty of things to do while waiting for BnS to be up. Help your mom, do the dishes, clean your room, feed your pets, go do the laundry, brush your teeth, do 100 pushups, COME ON PEOPLE DO SOMETHING OFFLINE TOO FOR ONCE.

To be honest thats fine saying that but some of us are EU players once again being done in by NC's refusal to at least do maintinence at a reasonable time for us. Its late evening for some people you know.

I once played a mmo (though a private server) where they extended maintenance until further notice. It lasted a week. :') Everyone speculated after 3-5 days that "the server must have been closed" but it still came back. Here everyone's going nuts if it got extended until further notice after 20 minutes from that moment. Calm your tits people.

1 minute ago, Jackiesaysya said:

hai luna;)

Hai! o/ jack is that you? :o

17 minutes ago, QRob said:

players seem to get error code 49 when they try to log in when they wanna start the launcher.
that may be the issue they are woking on.

here i am thinking someone jacked my account cause pw was wrong, forgot it was wednesday (maint day)

24 minutes ago, Raiya said:

And once again these are servers hosted and maintained by people in the US.. multiple hours behind EU. We have been over this a billion times over the months, they are going to do work on the server during US working hours. The world is not going to implode because EU had to go a day with out playing.

If you hate this so much petition for the company that runs the EU lineage 2 servers to also get rights to BnS.

Archived