Login failed, please try again in a few minutes (49)

DvDv

Hello

I seem to be unable to log in today, i am getting an error saying that i have to try again in a few minutes (49).

Am i the only one or is this happening to more people?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Mewling said:

not its happening to me to, at first i figured i mistyped my pw, but after the second then third time, im like nope its something else.

I began to wonder if bns was having a maintenance issue. 

Ok glad im not alone, but it sucks tho... Hope it gets solved.

yes its odd, all i can think is there is maintenance issues, as maintenance is occurring here in NA i believe, (im on the west coast) or the only thing ive done different today was completely unplug my pc so i could move it. Don't know how that could be an issue though. 

Omg guys this is hilarious. Maybe check google to see the times for your region/area from the announcements:

Starting on July 27, 4:00 AM PDT / July 27, 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

This means maintenance started 3 hours ago and will last around 45 minutes more! It is now 5:08 pm (GMT +2). 99.9 % chance that all of you guys experiencing login issues atm is due to the maintenance.

Archived