What is the best crit chance and crit def soulshield combination set?

Rokusan

That depends on your level. If you can do mushin's tower 9-15, get full naskun with crit/defense stats and infuse them with crit defense. 

If you are really good in pvp, you can try to reach floor 40 in the tower of infinity for the challenger soul shields. 

Just now, Natello said:

That depends on your level. If you can do mushin's tower 9-15, get full naskun with crit/defense stats and infuse them with crit defense. 

If you are really good in pvp, you can try to reach floor 40 in the tower of infinity for the challenger soul shields. 

Ty for the response.

I am HM 10 btw with 654 AP. Can you specify exactly which soul shield pieces from which set and if only the ones crafted from soul warden give crit defense?

20 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

Ty for the response.

I am HM 10 btw with 654 AP. Can you specify exactly which soul shield pieces from which set and if only the ones crafted from soul warden give crit defense?

Yes I believe those are the only ones with crit defense. 

I use this spreadsheet to find the best soul shield combination. Click on >bopae set (pvp)< 

I personally use full naskun and focussed on defense as my primary stat and a little bit of crit chance. I like it on my destroyer, I'm not sure if it's recommended on other classes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#

Just now, Natello said:

Yes I believe those are the only ones with crit defense. 

I use this spreadsheet to find the best soul shield combination. Click on >bopae set (pvp)< 

I personally use full naskun and focussed on defense as my primary stat and a little bit of crit chance. I like it on my destroyer, I'm not sure if it's recommended on other classes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#

Thank you so much!! I will use it!! 

Best combination at the moment is Naksun x5 and Channelnger x 3

The challenger set gives you a piercing / accuracy and crit defense bonus when having 3 pieces.

Naksun with defense as primary stat gives you an HP boost.

you could also mix 3 challenger / 3 sparring and 2 naksun pieces.

1 hour ago, Shuchin said:

I would recommend 5 challenger / 3 sparring for PvP, 5 asura / 3 challenger for PvE (cannot beat crit damage set bonus). ^_^

Agreed. nothing comes close to 3 sparring, 3+ challenger. Regardless of your class naksun does not even slightly compare. Thats why for 6v6 having those 6 shields is virtually a requirement in premade parties instead of AP. make sure you fuse them with reflex primers. go for block/def. At your ap and higher all dmg comes from ap. if you fight others your strength, they will be using 3/3 combo making crit chance+ crit damange virtually useless.

Archived