Please help with the main quest!!!

Raisinology

Hi guys, I'm a force master's player and already finished Jinsoyun and now walking through the new chapters, which I got a huge struggle cause I alone cannot defeat Dark Host Lieutenant on chapter 6: the pain of the past, it's too hard for force master to go solo with this boss T^T (and those two NPC who came to help me didn't make themselves that much useful though)

I'd like to send this message to the developers, would you please make this quest solo-able for force master? (you know, force master's skill is really sucks for group enemies fight and I don't know why the f*ck I cannot use Phantom Grip and Freeze on any bosses in the game) it's the main quest if I cannot get through this I cannot go any further on the storyline (also I have no friend in this game so I cannot create any party to finish this quest) at least make Wolyang and Unak stay fight until I defeat the beast cause I can't do it alone!! 

for other players, if you have any suggestion to defeat the beast please feel free to tell me T^T please I beg of you!!

I don't wanna start over again with the easier class like warlock (I love to play as warlock but Yun cannot be warlock so I cannot switch this character the class) I still wanna play this characters because I spent a lot of money on her and I want to make her go to the very end of the game.

First, the story can be done solo with any class.

act 5 and 6 are harder than act 4( which was actually very easy), and that is a good thing cause i don't think people who have high ap wanna just kill everything in 1 hit, my friend uses a force master and he easily did the entire story solo he has around 570 ap,

so nope its not gonna get easier because its easy enough, if you cant do it keep fighting him until you can or get better gear, force masters have very high dps, and 1 more thing according to what i know force masters can build aoe and still do a lot of damage. How much ap do you have? and what exactly are you having trouble with against him?

10 minutes ago, SSJ3GokuAwad said:

First, the story can be done solo with any class.

act 5 and 6 are harder than act 4( which was actually very easy), and that is a good thing cause i don't think people who have high ap wanna just kill everything in 1 hit, my friend uses a force master and he easily did the entire story solo he has around 570 ap,

so nope its not gonna get easier because its easy enough, if you cant do it keep fighting him until you can or get better gear, force masters have very high dps, and 1 more thing according to what i know force masters can build aoe and still do a lot of damage. How much ap do you have? and what exactly are you having trouble with against him?

>< what is "ap" though... anyway I think it is because of my weapon though, it's 'true profane bangle' now which I don't know that it's suit to this chapter or not? I really don't know the weapon upgrade path. 

I can fight Jinsoyun but this Dark Lieutenant seem to be harder than her T^T or maybe I have to make my character grow more level to fight this beast.

I see you're a new player, well ap is attack power (you can press p in game and see it there)  and yes at true profane its a little hard to do the new story acts i suggest you go do some dungeons and upgrade your weapon, after true profane its oathbreaker then awakened oathbreaker, and i believe you should be fine at awakened oathbreaker you can also try finding a better build, hope this helps.

Archived