Vecks

Help choosing a final class

Vecks   

Hi everyone I've got 5 slots in total and at the moment I have a sf, a kfm, a bm, and a bd, and am having difficulty choosing a fifth class. I'm planning on either making a force master, or a sin, but I'm also considering making a summoner. could you guys run the differences and pros and cons for each of those classes? Thanks a ton!

Since you have none, try a ranged character. Between fm or summoner that's personal choice. Summoner was my main at first and I got bored and switched to FM and I love her.

Lee Ryu   

It depends on what you like. You like to be the tank dps utility ? Go KFM. 1.0sec counter with 0.3sec cd between each counter. 1.2sec iframe on Q and E. Huge burst during blue buff. Hard to master but highly rewarding. Also KFM doesn't need Legendary weapon since they lose a huge bonus on their 4 ability which is roughly around 30% of their dps.

You want to be the party tank savior ? Go BM. Easy tanking with little to no CD on their parry ability. Low CD on iframes (but shorter duration). Burst dmg that helps them keep aggro (BM threat + burst > KFM threat + consistent dps). Hm block the party saver that everybody needs.

BD : nice dps, hm block, can stay invincible for a long time  during boss fights.

SF : Fun to play, nice dps once mastered, healing abilities are great and the revival skill is handy.

Summoner : cancer class :> , no honestly, it is the highest dps class atm it is easy to play. not ping reliant. If you want to stay away of combos/ anicanceling and just focus on the mechanics. It is the way to go.

Summoner, easy mode but not too exciting. Basically tank + healer + dps + support in one package. You get a few more buttons you CAN press at lvl 45 and that's it, not mandatory for success. :P

FM, boring as f**k up to lvl 17 and your first skill points. After that just boring and then around 45+ they start to get fun. High dps, good survivability / mobility and nice party support.

Sin, good for pvp and single target dps... not so hot vs groups of enemies.