Anyone else getting heavy lag?

PraiseDasSun

So I just got back into the game and made a new character but my MS for me is 200-300, is anyone getting this insane lag for no reason? Its not my ISP and I live in America using the NA servers. I have played this game for a long time before I took a break and I have never seen lag this bad.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not lag while playing this gem. There is also not a day that goes by that I don't have at least a few other people in parties I am in also complain about the lag.  You are not alone. It is not on your end.

I know I was getting quite a bit yesterday and actually dc'ed on a few last bosses in a few dungeons almost always around 10-15% left on the boss(es). Earlier today I got dc'ed 30 seconds after I logged in. It's something that happens when a new patch is released for the first week. Well at least with me. Usually resolved by the 2nd week of the patch during maintenance. It was awful the first week when the SF came out. Couldn't do much during the first week till the next maintenance period.

Archived