Ncwest, you don't want to solve the Moonstone problem, admit it.

WLraik

25 minutes ago, Almerinde said:

'cause NCSoft being NCSoft. Also, It's a free game, you are in the same boat like me, pal. We are still playing this game because there is no other good game in 2016. I Will play "We happy few" tomorrow but sadly there is no other good MMO this year. Just chill and play the game, don't try to get upset 'bout the game because some phoenix will ban you from the forums.
That bird of fire is dangerous around here...

i actually like this game it's just the GMs are so *cricket*ing stupid like your goal with the new path was to help new players catch up to current content as quickly as possible, which is flawed as *cricket* considering it's more expensive.

I mean  sure they get more gold at lvl 50 stuff, but how can they even get into parties to make up the extra gold for upgrades when their gear which requires mats from old content ( the very shit they don't want them spending an immense amount of time in) to upgrade are as common as winning the mega jackpot.

Not only that the damn moonstones they need 847 of currently are wasted on a weapon that's not even actually current content worthy and is a trash break between true oath and true breeze like wtf it would've been 818 but they have to waste it on awakened breeze. Also why the *cricket* are pirate bracelets (literally what they need to get basically free 23 ap to help get into the dumb ass requirements this community wants) difficult as shit to get.

It's either wait 20 days (if you gotten your pirate necklace/earrings/ring already) or hope ncsoft will let you have it, and then the breakthrough to get stage 10 is also scarce like this is legit low level content they were trying to prevent new players from spending immense time in since no one runs it but they think it's a great idea to make the drop rates for upgrade mats 2%. You have to be mentally challenged to think in order to speed up they have to slow down, like i hope there are people in the company who see how stupid that shit is.

Don't even get me started on the pirate emblem and siren emblem alternate method which isn't even account bound and since no one runs NSH/E.FLEET it it basically is useless i mean new people don't need a siren belt right i mean it just helps with asura in the future when you upgrade it right it's *cricket*ing useless. Only thing i've noticed is that po's end box in bsc gives siren accs more than usual now but non on boss kills as for bsh neither box or bosses but enigmatic belt which is the breakthrough for siren drops like no tomorrow makes *cricket*ing sense especially when the awakened siren breakthrough pirate belt is no where to be found.

They might as well have stuck with the old path since it's cheaper considering how much they have to farm old content i mean i get the seed event don't get me wrong i love it but it should've been combined with higher drop rates of old content you want people to not run this shit because most of the pop doesn't so why hinder them by lowering the rates lower than 45 cap.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

There really isn't a problem. People seem to be forgetting that the amount of Moonstones needed for upgrading is A LOT LESS than the Stinger amount. There isn't that much of a grind to getting Moonstones as people make it out to be.

Be glad they at least did something rather than absolutely nothing.

you do realize that stingers drop more than moonstones and there are a lot more ways to get them?

BTW  1 stinger is like 70 silver now, while moonstone is like 5 gold?

mabey your a 600-700 sumenner and ssp is really easy for you, and you get keys and moonstones easily but for the average player like me.... geting 90 moonstones for my wep upgrade  will prob take 2weeks or more, and thats only 1 of things i need for the upgrade 

5 minutes ago, Solidarius said:

you do realize that stingers drop more than moonstones and there are a lot more ways to get them?

mabey your a 600-700 sumenner and ssp is really easy for you, and you get keys and moonstones easily but for the average player like me.... geting 90 moonstones for my wep upgrade  will prob take 2weeks or more, and thats only 1 of things i need for the upgrade 

You get 15-20 stingers from dailies only; dungeon drops is pretty much a bidfest.

Really it's rude to just jump to conclusions. I'm a 647 AP Sin, but gear is meaningless when I have 0 FPS on Konta/Grindtooth and can't even land a hit on them at all unless the area is less populated, which often isn't the case. Even then I don't actively farm Soulstone Plains the entire day. And I still use Moonstones every few days just to make Transformation Stones. Just like you I'm the average player with low Moonstone income and high Moonstone use, but unlike you I don't complain and whine all the time about it.

Im not complaing, i just was stating that moonstones are harder to get than stingers, even though the ammount needed is far less than stringers

was not trying to be rood, I apoligize if it seemed like it also

I am sorry to break it to you, but being at 647 ap you dont meet requirements for the average player. mostly likely you have alts as well just like the majority of people that play this game. btw  I consider average around 400-500ap, thats just my opinion though.

if you dont farm ssp for your moonstones, can you please enlighten us on an easy method of aquiring a ton of moonstones? is 14th and 15th floor worth doing? or farm gold and buy moonstones is the best option?

27 minutes ago, Solidarius said:

Im not complaing, i just was stating that moonstones are harder to get than stingers, even though the ammount needed is far less than stringers

I am sorry to break it to you, but being at 647 ap you dont meet requirements for the average player. mostly likely you have alts as well just like the majority of people that play this game. btw  I consider average around 400-500ap, thats just my opinion though.

if you dont farm ssp for your moonstones, can you please enlighten us on an easy method of aquiring a ton of moonstones? is 14th and 15th floor worth doing? or farm gold and buy moonstones is the best option?

I don't carry alts either. My point is, just because I have high AP doesn't mean I can affordably obtain Moonstones from Soulstone Plains. I only do it once in the morning and if I can't get anything from Konta/Grindtooth, I give up for the rest of the day.

Mushin's Tower Floor 14 and 15 have a chance to have a 10 and 100 Bundle. 15 has a guaranteed chance to drop 1 Moonstone. Otherwise I farm dailies for gold and buy Moonstones as a last resort.

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

There really isn't a problem. People seem to be forgetting that the amount of Moonstones needed for upgrading is A LOT LESS than the Stinger amount. There isn't that much of a grind to getting Moonstones as people make it out to be.

Be glad they at least did something rather than absolutely nothing.

You really don't see a problem with Moonstones being almost 5 gold?

Let's take a look at an average player ok? I'll not talk about you, because you play a lot so you are not average, you are a really minority in the game population.

An average player takes what? 3 hours to do all purples? In the best scenario 2h 30min. That nets ~45g = 9-10 Moonstones/day.

Awakened scorpio needs more than 150 moonstones (evolve+break), that's more than 15 days straight farming all purples JUST to buy moonstones.

I'm not even counting STS + soulstones + stingers + evolving fee. Dude, how can't you see the problem? 

Your arguments:

- you don't need 550ap+

- you want easy stuff

- you don't have to rush

- no one's forcing you to play the game

Do you have a different argument?

I would be very happy if they added 3-4 moonstones to be obtained daily in purple dungeons without nerfing SSP. I know that would decrease the whales' profit (they are already maxed out and sell moonstones at 5g) but I would rather have a good source of moonstones and decrease their price significantly. Stingers now rain from the sky and I find that awesome :) I don't mind them not selling for much.

7 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

I did yesterday for first time mushin 9th floor to 15th .

Btw 14th floor didnt drop moonstones so its useless 

seems like f14 has some chance to drop moonstone, but i get 1ms from there always from ~10 runs.

but still, at least 3 MS from daily challenge bonus would be great, cuz now normal player get usually 4ms per day (2x mushin dailies 2x ssp dailies)

I asked them in twitter about the moonstones demand.Haha.I got a tank you for your feedback. Is simply killing the fun to play 4 h-6h in spp trying to get anything.yday i got 2 moonstones for 4 h play .Its so frustrating ,i'm not having fun anymore for this game.They won't fix the moonstones demand -because makes sense to them to make the game p2w lately on.

I understood that ppls on other servers are sharing ssp;i don't think that would happen here anytime soon .NCSoft wins .Ssp is high populated,active ,playable.The players can leave or continue dps the fat bellies there.

4 hours ago, Solidarius said:

Like you said up there, you get stingers much easier ... so if someone is to weak to farm moonstones, so farm something different like soulstones ... stingers ... craft mats, hm- techs ...

and sell them to get Gold for moonsones ... that easy .... there are more then enouth Options to get moonstones, but the comm is not good enouth in there skill to get them (battleground / naksun) or haven't the get enough informations.

soo if you want make pve, sell pve stuff, or gonna get better to get the stuff wich you want ... just find your way ...

btw ( the way isn't to cry all day long in an Forum to make the game easier as it is  anyway

tbh, moonstone is easier to farm than stinger.

you, whiners, real problem is community and for some is their own computer specs. 

if each faction have at least 1 channel each w/o killing each other, then it's really nice.

if your problem is having very low fps at slight crowd, isnt it time for you to plan how to upgrade your computer? or probably start thinking alternative way to farm gold? tbh, that mushin 14-15 is already giving you silverspoon to feed yourself.

note that sooner or later, they will implement new moonstone grinding spot:

hell island and ethereal battleground

btw, im not rich in moonstone coz im not even going at SSP. for me, im lazy to go there and wait for faction to start the mining. or it's tiring to engage owpvp with my high ping and 10-20fps. im also not that good to beat mushin 14-15 so it's a no for me. xD

what im doing? im only doing daily challenges + some dungeons i feel like going. you know that DC box? it sometimes gives gold. that's where me and bestfriend got our gold to buy moonstone for our gears. 

The biggest problem with this game is that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

People who have ~600 AP are able to farm 4 man dungeons and make thousands of gold easily. They can get high amounts of Prestige and get credit in SSP even with some level of lag and farm large amounts of soulstones and moonstones. The ability to be able to do these things means that they can make a lot more money, and continue to upgrade their weapon further and further, increasing their AP to make it even easier to get money from these things.

Those who have ~500 AP or even ~400's, are simply unable to make money at the same rates no matter how hard they try, leaving them further and further behind as they play the catch up game every single patch.

tbh, moonstone is easier to farm than stinger. (Lies stop lying to the few new people it makes them leave faster)

you, whiners, real problem is community and for some is their own computer specs. (No real problem is NC soft and their insane grind requirements, which make people want to leave, also when people voice their displeasure with the game swipelords descend to take offense that someone would dare complain and class them as winners).

if each faction have at least 1 channel each w/o killing each other, then it's really nice. (Get it through ya'll head ssp will not attract new people they leave because of it)

if your problem is having very low fps at slight crowd, isnt it time for you to plan how to upgrade your computer? or probably start thinking alternative way to farm gold? tbh, that mushin 14-15 is already giving you silverspoon to feed yourself. (That is a lie and you know it most people aren't geared enough to do that, this solution was really poorly thought out).

note that sooner or later, they will implement new moonstone grinding spot:

hell island and ethereal battleground (whoever is left to farm that will be really lucky I suppose)

btw, im not rich in moonstone coz im not even going at SSP. for me, im lazy to go there and wait for faction to start the mining. or it's tiring to engage owpvp with my high ping and 10-20fps. im also not that good to beat mushin 14-15 so it's a no for me. xD

what im doing? im only doing daily challenges + some dungeons i feel like going. you know that DC box? it sometimes gives gold. that's where me and bestfriend got our gold to buy moonstone for our gears. (good for you people still leaving though and bad mouthing the game to their friends your post does nothing to solve that dilemma we find ourselves at)

10 hours ago, Solidarius said:

Average is higher then you think.  400 AP is way below average.

https://bnstree.com/character

I've pretty much already decided to play the game significantly less than I was and stop putting money into the game. You farm for a week and a half, try and gamble for your premium stones that are required for legendary, and lose money.

Most games reward you for a week and a half of farming. But BnS? Apparently not. My luck with RNG is too low to deal with this. It's been fun BnS.

4 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

I've pretty much already decided to play the game significantly less than I was and stop putting money into the game. You farm for a week and a half, try and gamble for your premium stones that are required for legendary, and lose money.

Most games reward you for a week and a half of farming. But BnS? Apparently not. My luck with RNG is too low to deal with this. It's been fun BnS.

Yup let's make moonstones cheaper by flooding the market with them so noone at all can make money not like Is not bad enough stingers are worthless now let's do the same with moonstones so that everyone can be legendary in a month but noone cares about the fact they will be bored with nothing to do after that...

7 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Yup let's make moonstones cheaper by flooding the market with them so noone at all can make money not like Is not bad enough stingers are worthless now let's do the same with moonstones so that everyone can be legendary in a month but noone cares about the fact they will be bored with nothing to do after that...

I'm not asking for more moonstones. I'm asking to get the premium stones I farm for. My first 7 attempts I succeeded once. These last 3 attempts this weekend? 0/3. Everything I do in this game gives me terrible RNG. Worse than others I talk to on a daily basis. It's not worth it. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

You realize if the market is flooded with them and the cost drops, you won't need all that money right?  STS will drop in price as well.

5 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

I'm not asking for more moonstones. I'm asking to get the premium stones I farm for. My first 7 attempts I succeeded once. These last 3 attempts this weekend? 0/3. Everything I do in this game gives me terrible RNG. Worse than others I talk to on a daily basis. It's not worth it. 

So why not buy them instead of risking rng? Oh yea cause there is a CHANCE it is cheaper so it's your choice to play with the rng that pretty much everyone knows likely 2 outta 10 ish heaven forbid the best weapon in the game was easy to make......

7 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

You realize if the market is flooded with them and the cost drops, you won't need all that money right?  STS will drop in price as well.

I'd rather prices not hit rock bottom like stingers are heading 

There needs to be things hard to obtain of the game will die faster then it already is lol 

There needs to be a gold sink sts and moon stones are it and that's how it should be 

I don't know about you but after I get  legendary and max level it I'm not going to have much motivation to do anything except for maybe do it all over again on my alts and that's highly unlikely 

41 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

So why not buy them instead of risking rng? Oh yea cause there is a CHANCE it is cheaper so it's your choice to play with the rng that pretty much everyone knows likely 2 outta 10 ish heaven forbid the best weapon in the game was easy to make......

I'd rather prices not hit rock bottom like stingers are heading 

There needs to be things hard to obtain of the game will die faster then it already is lol 

There needs to be a gold sink sts and moon stones are it and that's how it should be 

I don't know about you but after I get  legendary and max level it I'm not going to have much motivation to do anything except for maybe do it all over again on my alts and that's highly unlikely 

So you think it's all good Moonstones being 5.20g?

Let's talk about PLAYERBASE, not about yourself WhiteTrash, lets not be selfish ok? Can you do that?

Now the 40-45g from purples dungeon dailies makes you able to buy 60+ stingers... 4 or 5 days farming dungeons and you are ready to upgrade.

Back when stingers were 3g you needed 20+ days of the same farming to reach the same goal.

Tell me how is this BAD for the PLAYERBASE?

your arguments: 

- people that sells moonstone won't make as much money.

- you want easy game 

- I play 2 hours a day and can afford buying 50 moonstones/day.

- People will lose interest in playing if they gear up too fast (such stupid fallacy..)

Do you have a different argument? Let me know, I wanna understand your point. But remember, we are talking about MOONSTONES, it's only one ingredient needed to upgrade.

EDIT: if you think a game dies faster because people gear up too fast, take a look at Swtor and Gw2, the gearing is 200x faster than BnS and they have twice as active players. This "game dies if people reach max gear" is just a FALLACY, this is not an argument, neither a fact.

Millions of players in WoW have max gear and they are active every day.

Archived