I don't understand your business model

CrimsonDuskEU

On 7/25/2016 at 9:25 PM, CrimsonDuskEU said:

I believe it is about time we had some communication between the devs aswell as localizators, and the playerbase.

I don't think communication is part of their business model, at least i've never seen any significant reaction from ncsoft to any of the vast ideas and complaints.

8 minutes ago, CoffeeDemon said:

I don't think communication is part of their business model, at least i've never seen any significant reaction from ncsoft to any of the vast ideas and complaints.

sad but true and if they keep dooing it, im sure the game doesnt survive the next year :/

On 7/26/2016 at 6:07 AM, Reaper00 said:

I'm not implying anything. You are.

When did I deny that? Please show me where I said that wasn't true. The OP said everything could be bought, meaning 100%. That was what my post was about and what I said was inaccurate. Nothing more, nothing less. If you choose to read something else into that, that I never actually said, then that is you problem and not mine.

I read the entire thread and you are absolutely right based on the context of the post. NN13 he is just missing the point and carrying the thread out of context focusing only of the smallest details that are pretty obvious if he would of read the thread in the first place.

This is the most brilliant thing I've ever read on these forums. Most of the time people are just whiny and complaining. You brought a very professional view on the state of Blade and Soul. 

There is also the matter of Currency Exchange, if a non buying player wanted to buy ONE outfit they'd have to put up around 200 to 300 gold. To some people this is easy because they play a lot. To others it is not.

It might be a nice way to combat gold selling sites, but it's not doing the non-paying players any good.

I only fork up money for VIP or Costumes. 

Unfortunately I've only got about 3 friends online anymore, the rest of my friends have quit because they were non-paying. It really decreases your confidence when you see someone with up to date gear and you can't even reach 600+ AP even if you were playing since CBT.

Archived