Please have some manners people

Melodia

IMO, they should raise the amount of faded scales dropped per boss in Zaiwei, as well as a chance to obtain a complete scale.

Right now it costs less to bring a full set of orbs into Cold Storage. In fact, I can buy 3-4 sets of orbs for the price of a scale.

21 hours ago, Malign said:

I think the reason no one bothers to thank us FMs for yeti is simply cause they don't understand what an FM does there entirely. I just taught a person how to do yeti and he was floored just how much we deal with the mechanics there. I even taught him mechanics he didn't know existed.

The exact same reason people don't thank Sins/BD/BM/Sum for doing the same role as an FM accomplishes.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Melodia said:

You're missing the point of the post.

Did I say blame the player? I clearly said the fault is the retarded design of the entry ticket.

But what is whining about that going to do? Absolutely nothing. 

The only thing we can do, and I repeat the only thing, is for people to be actually grateful. What else do you think we as players can do to make this instance easier to group?

Also, just because you don't like attention or gratitude, doesn't mean others don't. Personally I find it satisfying when people thank me for my help, and I'm sure a lot of players agree. Why do people donate in real life? Because they feel good about being appreciated.

Shouldn't you be thanking the other 5 people that joined you because you can't beat it without them ?

Cause that's the logic you are using

You need them as much as they need you 

And ps if your paying 5g for a scale that's your fault.......farming them pays you and its not hard to do at all 

And no I don't donate in real life cause there is no proof it's actually going to the cause more times then not 80% is padding someone's pocket rather then going to the cause 

Archived