Forums

Oceanic Weapon - Stage 8 CHALLENGE! | Ft: FantaTwist

MASSBLADE

3 hours ago, Aoras said:

wonder how many people in this game knows the magic of shift+RMB if they wanna buy more than 1 item anywhere im too lazy i would just press it and write 20 to buy it instantly and now pressing it XXX times xD

Yeah I did that at 1st but then I just got lazy after awhile :D

On 7/24/2016 at 4:53 PM, Grimstar said:

+1, i dont like these RNG events either. I've been playing since launch, and the only ap gems i have so far are the 35 ap, the +3 ap gem from valentine event which i replaced with the +5 ap gem from previous event (which u could buy with 60 tickets). From all of the RNG events so far i've got nothing, not even from a merchant, which i farmed alot.

So basicly, i only got the gems which u could get 100% with just doing the event daily. U can also get the gem we got now, with 500 fragments (if u keep failing), but u'll have to do atleast 10 dungeons each day for the next 50 days, to get enough fragments. Which is doable, but not for the "average" gamer.

You are also right about this, when I saw x500 Coral Fragments to get that Gem I was just thinking the whole time there's no way i'll ever reach that many since I do not have that much spare time to farm all of that. You would have to push yourself REALLY hard to do it.

After 5 days of collecting the colliates from quests i only spent maybe 30g and gotten plus 7 for the gem on a sunday night. I broke a few and gotten 22 or so pieces....so yeeaaaa....

I might have a vid of it if i didn't delete it away 

On 7/24/2016 at 10:56 AM, KlausFlouride said:

It takes your RL money and in-game money. I got to s6 on one and it failed so I am done. The only thing I wanted was the Ember.

I agree. Btw the time you get ember, if you do, from event you'll have spent the 700g needed to buy it from market place. I am disappointed in NCWest.

1 hour ago, FaeQueen said:

I agree. Btw the time you get ember, if you do, from event you'll have spent the 700g needed to buy it from market place. I am disappointed in NCWest.

That is very true, was thinking the same thing (stage 8 just seems like you would waste more than you earn, unless your super lucky ^^)

1 hour ago, Niskka said:

After 5 days of collecting the colliates from quests i only spent maybe 30g and gotten plus 7 for the gem on a sunday night. I broke a few and gotten 22 or so pieces....so yeeaaaa....

I might have a vid of it if i didn't delete it away 

Hehe awesome! if you can find that Vid and share it that would be GREAT! :)

On 7/26/2016 at 11:17 AM, Kung Fung said:

50 days? How long this event lasts? If more than 50 i even buy some corallites to complete fragments to 500, cant stand rng anymore...

Yeah I was going to aim for that too but then I realized that x500 is a pretty long way to go sadly, will take a really long time before actually being able to fail that many Fish to reach x500. However this Event will last a long time so might as well go for it, I think it's like 40-something Days left now not too sure.

20 hours ago, Tsunade said:

I got a stage 8 fishy sword with the 50 corals I got from the Groove costume. o.o

Awesome! Gratz on that by the way, with only 50 Corals used that's a lot of profit you just made from that. :D

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SilentOne said:

rip in fragments. I have alrdy make approx 400g only by selling corallites. Soon i'll get the 'event ember' the safe way and *cricket* this rng bull*cricket* :D

Yeah I know what you mean, wish you best of luck! :) & yeah RNG is total BS. ^^

20 hours ago, hwalien said:

300 + corals... never got pass +5... 

I'm not angry. I didn't smash my keyboard, I didn't throw my mouse at my monitor...

Damn I can understand how hard it is, honestly iv'e seen a lot of people telling me that the chances are very slim to succeed in upgrading those Fish, that's how I knew I got super lucky in the 1st place.

Archived