Oceanic Weapon - Stage 8 CHALLENGE! | Ft: FantaTwist

MASSBLADE

"The [Stage 8] Challenge, how far can I get?" (Oceanic Weapon Upgrade Marathon!)

So I decided to buy just x7 of the Summer Time Upgrade Packages and well I didn't expect I would get anywhere far. Then it got interesting...

The main objective from this Video was to just get at least x1 Stage 7 Weapon for the Flawless Gem that I needed for my Warlock, but things just took a interesting turn ^^

gA4qM39.jpguFbFMAg.jpg

Also I just wanna say that the [Best Friend] Costume looks amazing, I just had to buy that in the Hongmoon Store when I tried it on. ^^ Anyway hope you all enjoy my experience with this Upgrading mayhem, at least it will show you guys just how hard it is to Upgrade these huge pieces of Fish! :D

(A huge Shoutout to: FantaTwist)

Video:

(Part 2): 

Your video just proves what a ridiculous RNG event this is, gratz on the gem but you do have to ask the question why has this game gone from creating events that made it fun to play to events that just promote gambling and forking over money and usually not even getting anything decent for it.  You know i dont mind subscribing to a game to help support the devs and i buy a few costumes and items from time to time when they are reasonably priced ... but this game, its store and Ncsoft are just taking things way too far now !

3 minutes ago, Nitefire said:

Your video just proves what a ridiculous RNG event this is, gratz on the gem but you do have to ask the question why has this game gone from creating events that made it fun to play to events that just promote gambling and forking over money and usually not even getting anything decent for it.  You know i dont mind subscribing to a game to help support the devs and i buy a few costumes and items from time to time when they are reasonably priced ... but this game, its store and Ncsoft are just taking things way too far now !

Yeah it's totally true dude RNG Games like this I am not a fan of but I just enjoy playing Blade & Soul in General with my Friends :)

Still though I do agree they should do other types of Events instead of ones like this. I even mentioned this in the previous Event Video I did, I feel as though NCsoft are just letting their Community down.

36 minutes ago, Nitefire said:

but you do have to ask the question why has this game gone from creating events that made it fun to play to events that just promote gambling and forking over money and usually not even getting anything decent for it.

That is why I haven't pay the devs since my founder subs ended. At least with gambling, they have to comply to state laws where the payout has to be at least 48% of their income. We know nothing on NCS's RNG rules. It can be as much as 99% or as little as 1% for all we know.

3 hours ago, MASSBLADE said:

Yeah it's totally true dude RNG Games like this I am not a fan of but I just enjoy playing Blade & Soul in General with my Friends :)

Still though I do agree they should do other types of Events instead of ones like this. I even mentioned this in the previous Event Video I did, I feel as though NCsoft are just letting their Community down.

+1, i dont like these RNG events either. I've been playing since launch, and the only ap gems i have so far are the 35 ap, the +3 ap gem from valentine event which i replaced with the +5 ap gem from previous event (which u could buy with 60 tickets). From all of the RNG events so far i've got nothing, not even from a merchant, which i farmed alot.

So basicly, i only got the gems which u could get 100% with just doing the event daily. U can also get the gem we got now, with 500 fragments (if u keep failing), but u'll have to do atleast 10 dungeons each day for the next 50 days, to get enough fragments. Which is doable, but not for the "average" gamer.

5 hours ago, Nitefire said:

Have you played perfect world international? or maplestory? dragon nest? these events are not that bad compared to others i have seen. your not forking over any money either. a

Frozen vipercap still the best type of event NCSoft could make. It has grindy elements, but at least you know you'll get something in the end. For this event, it's grindy and you most likely won't get anything in the end, and that's because it's a major gold sink, which not many people have to spare. Each oceanic weapon is 30 silver and upgrades are quite low, but to stage 6 it's 6 G. That's just crazy. You'll have to spend hundreds of gold basically just to get the sapphire, assuming you have average RNG (which is bad RNG).

I have not seen the video but it's *cricket*ing event, chi only swimsuits for 6stage weapon, but thanks *cricket*ing RNG to get through 5 stage.Jestli is something pea nenavidim it is precisely the kind of RNG which is not visibly% chance, and it is publicly how other shit with people taking money

I like this event to be honest. Spent only 700g or so in game to buy two times the summer outfit combination and I got a gem and the outfit from making the weapons. I'm so happy. Now just to try to get two more outfits with fragments and while I'm at it I might as well try to get that ember. ^^

10 hours ago, Arkragon said:

Frozen vipercap still the best type of event NCSoft could make. It has grindy elements, but at least you know you'll get something in the end. For this event, it's grindy and you most likely won't get anything in the end, and that's because it's a major gold sink, which not many people have to spare. Each oceanic weapon is 30 silver and upgrades are quite low, but to stage 6 it's 6 G. That's just crazy. You'll have to spend hundreds of gold basically just to get the sapphire, assuming you have average RNG (which is bad RNG).

Yeah I totally agree with you on that one since it was perfectly structured and fair to all the Players who participate in it, everyone wins with farming it daily no matter what (which is the best type of Events in any MMO from my opinion, unlike this RNG stuff which totally sux.) NCsoft need to give us these types of Events (Golden Frozen Viper Cap) more often!

Dude, you know you can disable the typing thing when you salvage or use rare items? But, if you already know and you're just choosing to type each time you salvage and what not, then you are just a really patient person. Haha.

1 hour ago, Arkragon said:

Dude, you know you can disable the typing thing when you salvage or use rare items? But, if you already know and you're just choosing to type each time you salvage and what not, then you are just a really patient person. Haha.

How? :O

4 hours ago, Arkragon said:

Press O then click on Interface then uncheck the last box.

Oh nice! Did not know this either, ty.

22 hours ago, MASSBLADE said:

Oh your so lucky, gratz! I used the 50 coral it I got with my swimsuit and the highest was stage 4 so gg. But gratz to u. What server u stream from?

13 hours ago, Arkragon said:

Yeah i'm really patient actually :D but honestly I didn't even know I could disable that either haha :P

7 hours ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Oh nice! Did not know this either, ty.

Oh your so lucky, gratz! I used the 50 coral it I got with my swimsuit and the highest was stage 4 so gg. But gratz to u. What server u stream from?

Server: Windrest [EU], also thx :)

2 hours ago, Ken31 said:

The only thing I liked in the video was Gundam 00 Opening. =P

Gundam 00 is awesome bro hehe "TRANZAM" up in here, it's actually my fav of all the Gundam series.

wonder how many people in this game knows the magic of shift+RMB if they wanna buy more than 1 item anywhere im too lazy i would just press it and write 20 to buy it instantly and now pressing it XXX times xD

Archived