Forums

Moonstone for nccoin?

dklm

10 hours ago, Howllo said:

They should just add Hell Island (Infernal Battleground) with the next update, since Taiwan haves Hell Island, or Floating Island.

wtf u talking about.? we're talking about moonstone here ...eeeeeeeeee

BnS players are like pawns for NCSoft. Make a game that is really hard and in the end its still dead-end, you are a pawn for money makers. 

Moonstone should not be available to cash shop or any other materials needed for progression. What I tell isn't a lie. 

I'm pretty sure I will get banned again.(for trolling?) :)

22 minutes ago, Skrux said:

Moonstones being available in the cash shop is really no different than being able to purchase gold with Ncoin innn-game to buy Moonstones with.

that's what I'm thinking... 

how come no one complains about how p2w wow is?

I can't even win unless i pay, that's some rigged ass shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/3m9574/recommended_avatar_stats_for_each_class/

^ that's a pay2win system, you pay real money to obtain items which cannot be obtained through other means, which boosts your character in terms of stats.

if you guys want to claim every advantage paying gets you to be p2w, then you know what, your computer system costs more than mine and therefore you are a p2w swiping scrub because you can handle the game with better fps right? or if you live closer to the server than me (which in this case as long as you live in the states you do) then you are also p2w because u are paying to live in the states to gain an advantage over me.

I would have to spend half a million dollars to move to the US just to catch up on the amount of pay2win you guys are doing! there's no way for me to play this game under 150 ms latency otherwise!

you millennials are so cute :3

7 minutes ago, Pesto said:

how come no one complains about how p2w wow is?

I can't even win unless i pay, that's some rigged ass shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/3m9574/recommended_avatar_stats_for_each_class/

^ that's a pay2win system, you pay real money to obtain items which cannot be obtained through other means, which boosts your character in terms of stats.

if you guys want to claim every advantage paying gets you to be p2w, then you know what, your computer system costs more than mine and therefore you are a p2w swiping scrub because you can handle the game with better fps right? or if you live closer to the server than me (which in this case as long as you live in the states you do) then you are also p2w because u are paying to live in the states to gain an advantage over me.

I would have to spend half a million dollars to move to the US just to catch up on the amount of pay2win you guys are doing! there's no way for me to play this game under 150 ms latency otherwise!

you millennials are so cute :3

No the ignorance of anyone saying it isn't P2W is cute.

3 minutes ago, United17 said:

No the ignorance of anyone saying it isn't P2W is cute.

ok, why don't you define what your idea of a win is here exactly?

what and how exactly is winning in this game exclusive to payers? last time i checked they haven't stopped me from running asura or shattered masts.

28 minutes ago, Pesto said:

ok, why don't you define what your idea of a win is here exactly?

what and how exactly is winning in this game exclusive to payers? last time i checked they haven't stopped me from running asura or shattered masts.

Ya the white knights will always call upon the definition of "winning" as an excuse. If you don't see if or are just choosing to be ignorant to the FACT then I can't help ya. If you want to defend it more power to ya. I'm 100% against it because I actually like the game. Any P2W game on the path this game is currently on will have a short shelf life outside of those who do not care if it's P2W or not. There's already people leaving in droves..and yes I have proof, know those people playing 2 months ago, well they're gone, and so is that guy and that guy and yes those are fact because I actually knew those people. Four people who started with me...all gone and not "kinda gone" uninstalled, "done with this fu**ing game" gone, I quote because those were the words one used.

I mean the P2W has already nullified Whirlwind Valley. Soustone Plains to a certain extent PvP arena with being able to obtain HM skills much faster, although that's a much lesser extent. P2W will always rule Tower of Infinity although its not a major aspect of the game imo. Other aspects of the game WILL follow, it's just a matter of time and how much P2W they pump out at once.

Are P2Ws gonna keep me from Blackrams on the Bamboo Village beach...nope, so must not be P2W huh? Is a 750+AP 5 HM gem 1000+ crit defense gonna keep me from winning in Whirlwind Valley no matter what his skill level (and the P2W are usually pretty bad skill wise)? Yep he sure as 100% hell is.

If you need a fact to tell ya well....where can I get an undisputed best gem in the game Aquamarine right now? Where can I go to get it with the gold that I just farmed for a couple of months...RIGHT now......hmmmmm?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

don't call me a white knight just because your argument is weak. 

what is the total amount of AP that can be gained with real money where a non paying player would be unable to access?

like 5 AP?

if you are losing to someone because they have an extra 5 attack power from a gem then i honestly dont think the problem is the gem.

coincidentally my whirlwind valley win rate is over 60%, and i didn't swipe on my character, so i guess it's not really stopping me from having fun in there either

you see how anecdotal evidence doesn't really mean anything in a discussion?

[edit] i like seeing people make fun of swipers being bad skill wise, because it shows how insecure and petty those people really are

i have yet to see swipers coming here and telling you guys how bad you guys are at making money lol

26 minutes ago, United17 said:

Ya the white knights will always call upon the definition of "winning" as an excuse. If you don't see if or are just choosing to be ignorant to the FACT then I can't help ya. If you want to defend it more power to ya. I'm 100% against it because I actually like the game. Any P2W game on the path this game is currently on will have a short shelf life outside of those who do not care if it's P2W or not. There's already people leaving in droves..and yes I have proof, know those people playing 2 months ago, well they're gone, and so is that guy and that guy and yes those are fact because I actually knew those people. Four people who started with me...all gone and not "kinda gone" uninstalled, "done with this fu**ing game" gone, I quote because those were the words one used.

I mean the P2W has already nullified Whirlwind Valley. Soustone Plains to a certain extent PvP arena with being able to obtain HM skills much faster, although that's a much lesser extent. P2W will always rule Tower of Infinity although its not a major aspect of the game imo. Other aspects of the game WILL follow, it's just a matter of time and how much P2W they pump out at once.

Pay to win no pay to advance yes 

Everything in the so called p2w can be obtained in game by free players it's there choice not to put time in  obtain it and then complain about it 

The other thing is some people can no life the game all day and farm all they want and some people can at alot more then tell 3 -5 hours a night that working people can therefore that gives non working people a unfair advantage over working people like me 

The only way for me to stay competitive and not fall behind is the cash shop 

I don't see you complaining about people that farm all day they have the advantage 

Some people have lives and still like to enjoy the game 

500-550  ap is not hard to reach in under a month if your a casual player and that's all you really need to do this content with so I don't see why people complain 

Other then the fact there jealous 

5 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Everything in the so called p2w can be obtained in game by free players it's there choice not to put time in  obtain it and then complain about it 

The other thing is some people can no life the game all day and farm all they want and some people can at alot more then tell 3 -5 hours a night that working people can therefore that gives non working people a unfair advantage over working people like me 

I don't see you complaining about people that farm all day they have the advantage 

500-550  ap is not hard to reach in under a month if your a casual player and that's all you really need to do this content with so I don't see why people complain 

my current hypothesis is that most whiners are not skilled enough to down the content, nor do they have the gears to push through with raw damage, as well as they are unwilling/unable to spend money on the game 

Just now, United17 said:

Mhmmmmmm..........

Anyway it's not a 5ap difference it's about 90AP for me and I've played since head start and between 100-200AP for a casual player and well you know not critting against someone whos gear has brought them to high level Infinity Tower to get the top SS, ya know that's kinda a thing.........

I never bothered to try to post any hard evidence, don't need to I know it's P2W any player been playing knows it's P2W. I don't need to do anything outside of my own extensive knowledge of the game (master founders pack/started 3 days before official launch at head start).

list the items which give you 90 combined AP that you cannot get without using Real cash.

I'll make this easy for you because it doesn't exist . change the subjecc, talk about the weather. I am easy

4 minutes ago, Pesto said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

don't call me a white knight just because your argument is weak. 

what is the total amount of AP that can be gained with real money where a non paying player would be unable to access?

like 5 AP?

if you are losing to someone because they have an extra 5 attack power from a gem then i honestly dont think the problem is the gem.

coincidentally my whirlwind valley win rate is over 60%, and i didn't swipe on my character, so i guess it's not really stopping me from having fun in there either

you see how anecdotal evidence doesn't really mean anything in a discussion?

Mhmmmmmm..........

Anyway it's not a 5ap difference it's about 90AP for me and I've played since head start and between 100-200AP for a casual player and well you know not critting against someone whos gear has brought them to high level Infinity Tower to get the top SS, ya know that's kinda a thing.........

I never bothered to try to post any hard evidence, don't need to I know it's P2W any player been playing knows it's P2W. I don't need to do anything outside of my own extensive knowledge of the game (master founders pack/started 3 days before official launch at head start).

11 minutes ago, United17 said:

Mhmmmmmm..........

90ap wtf? Lol man you smoke some good stuff you should share  you won't post evidence cause it doesn't exist 

Master pack so you are a swiper 

Master pack gave you HMCoins to aid your pay to win stop being a hypocrite 

9 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Other then the fact there jealous 

They're jealous*

Anyway fine P2W pay to progress no difference. I play Star Wars don't ever remember needing to buy crap from a store to stay competitive, oh wait a second I couldn't anyway BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. In fact I son't even like the crappy armors they do offer for real money so I rarely spend a dime in that game outside of my sub.

TERA..again don't ever remember buying stuff from a store to be able to progress on any level everything I needed was found in game at a reasonable rate enough for me to decently gear 10+ characters (notice I said REASONABLE, I don't consider 50 hours a week reasonable), although there does exist some VERY minor P2W things in their shop.

Ya sorry you had to pay, I have too, I have a life so I've bought plenty. Did I buy $500 in trove keys....nope. Did I buy $500 in summer boxes...nope. I bought a few, rng not really my thing. Pretty sure I'm not jealous though. I'm premium 9 about to hit 10 and with that kinda dough spent and I'M saying it's P2W there's gonna be some truth to it.

So ya there's many things they can do to make money. More outfits during rotations, a complete overhaul of the crap premium. Also they can re-work the availability of some things on par with a western audience. We typically don't play video games till we drop dead in a PC BANG. They failed to take this into account (or maybe they did hence the P2W).

5 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

90ap wtf? Lol man you smoke some good stuff you should share  you won't post evidence cause it doesn't exist 

Master pack so you are a swiper 

Master pack gave you HMCoins to aid your pay to win stop being a hypocrite 

Ya total hypocrite, see lil sonny I played this thing called a "BETA" for 5 weekends (and a long week once) and in this "BETA" there was a VERY different thing going from what you see now. Trust me, if I had known the game would be how it is now......woulda never gave it a second glance let alone invested money into it.

6 minutes ago, United17 said:

They're jealous*

Anyway fine P2W pay to progress no difference. I play Star Wars don't ever remember needing to buy crap from a store to stay competitive, oh wait a second I couldn't anyway BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. In fact I son't even like the crappy armors they do offer for real money so I rarely spend a dime in that game outside of my sub.

TERA..again don't ever remember buying stuff from a store to be able to progress on any level everything I needed was found in game at a reasonable rate enough for me to decently gear 10+ characters (notice I said REASONABLE, I don't consider 50 hours a week reasonable), although there does exist some VERY minor P2W things in their shop.

Ya sorry you had to pay, I have too, I have a life so I've bought plenty. Did I buy $500 in trove keys....nope. Did I buy $500 in summer boxes...nope. I bought a few, rng not really my thing. Pretty sure I'm not jealous though. I'm premium 9 about to hit 10 and with that kinda dough spent and I'M saying it's P2W there's gonna be some truth to it.

So ya there's many things they can do to make money. More outfits during rotations, a complete overhaul of the crap premium. Also they can re-work the availability of some things on par with a western audience. We typically don't play video games till we drop dead in a PC BANG. They failed to take this into account (or maybe they did hence the P2W).

You obviously didn't have full endgame masterworked and +ed gear in Tera if you didn't spend money Tera was huge in p2w in that aspect along with there rng boxes 

I know I played it 

Imo moonstones are reasonable you can put you 50 hours a week in and buy tons of them  also price as in comparison to sealed tablets they are rare and or take work to get less common don't need as Many but noone complains there 39g each lol 

What's next are we going to cry silverfrost stones cost too much too?

Let's just pass out all mats like candy and get everyone 600+without any work 

27 minutes ago, Pesto said:

my current hypothesis is that most whiners are not skilled enough to down the content, nor do they have the gears to push through with raw damage, as well as they are unwilling/unable to spend money on the game 

Yep stunning that Yeti...whoo wee can't wrap my head around that! Running into that flower in Soguns....such skill needed! OMH Shatterd Mast...I have to run our of the water that's hurting me how will I ever cope with this complex series of events! LOL!

I'm from Star Wars homie. Typical ol Raid run 1+ hours IF you have a decent group. Oh going across the mindfield...#1 player needs to be on the tower switches, he needs to wait till the correct path is chosen by the players below before he hit's the switch, now here comes the bot, player #2 needs to cc it, all while 8 players stay on the platform, failure to cc ONE time...auto wipe. Cool got to the middle of the field here comes bot again hope tower guy is paying attention to the pathing, now player #3 needs to cc (player #2 now has a debuff and can't cc anymore). Good we got it now as long as at least SIX players AND the tower guy do it perfect...we won't wipe...for six times all while coordinating with one another. AND THAT'S JUST SOME PATH IN THE RAID NOT EVEN A BOSS.

LMAO...skill, please. You've done anything in BnS 2x you've done it 100x.

7 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

You obviously didn't have full endgame masterworked and +ed gear in Tera if you didn't spend money Tera was huge in p2w in that aspect along with there rng boxes 

I know I played it 

Imo moonstones are reasonable you can put you 50 hours a week in and buy tons of them  also price as in comparison to sealed tablets they are rare and or take work to get less common don't need as Many but noone complains there 39g each lol 

What's next are we going to cry silverfrost stones cost too much too?

Let's just pass out all mats like candy and get everyone 600+without any work 

Ummmn no, I have 10 toons at +12 Slaughter gear now, Havent spent a dime in that game in months and when I did I bought an outfit or two. Feedstock and scrolls drop from dungeons and master alks come from chests you buy with vanguard credits from dailies. In fact now you can just solo farm Island of Dawn and buy gear with tokes without ever setting foot in a dungeon...oh and I can share those tokens with my alts! What a concept!  If none of my toons WERE geared now I could fully equip one 65 level toon in the second highest gear set in THREE days playing 2 hours a day, rounding up cause I could actually do it in an hour and a half a day.

So if you were buying stuff...guess what you were doing it WRONG.

17 minutes ago, United17 said:

I'm from Star Wars homie. Typical ol Raid run 1+ hours IF you have a decent group. Oh going across the mindfield...#1 player needs to be on the tower switches, he needs to wait till the correct path is chosen by the players below before he hit's the switch, now here comes the bot, player #2 needs to cc it, all while 8 players stay on the platform, failure to cc ONE time...auto wipe. Cool got to the middle of the field here comes bot again hope tower guy is paying attention to the pathing, now player #3 needs to cc (player #2 now has a debuff and can't cc anymore). Good we got it now as long as at least SIX players AND the tower guy do it perfect...we won't wipe...for six times all while coordinating with one another. AND THAT'S JUST SOME PATH IN THE RAID NOT EVEN A BOSS.

LMAO...skill, please. You've done anything in BnS 2x you've done it 100x.

Off topic - LOL  SWTOR Raids.. They were good, but nothing like the good ol days in EQ and EQ2, hell, even WoW.. EQ - 65 players, no indicators of boss AE's. You had to figure that shit out. There were no YouTube videos. EQ2 - 24 players, again, no "red circles" in the glory days.. You had to figure out where to stand, scrub combat logs and parses to get jousting timers. Literally DAYS spent in a single zone figuring out mechanics, and spending a fortune on repairs for the chance of having 1 piece of gear drop for one of those 24 people that was actually needed.  Those were the days you actually had to work for shit, and if you didn't spend 40 hours a week in game you were screwed. I don't consider grinding resources working for shit, it's just a tedious time-sink. 

Anyhow.. back to the P2W stuff.

13 minutes ago, United17 said:

Ummmn no, I have 10 toons at +12 Slaughter gear now, Havent spent a dime in that game in months and when I did I bought an outfit or two. Feedstock and scrolls drop from dungeons and master alks come from chests you buy with vanguard credits from dailies. In fact now you can just solo farm Island of Dawn and buy gear with tokes without ever setting foot in a dungeon...oh and I can share those tokens with my alts! What a concept!  If none of my toons WERE geared now I could fully equip one 65 level toon in the second highest gear set in THREE days playing 2 hours a day, rounding up cause I could actually do it in an hour and a half a day.

So if you were buying stuff...guess what you were doing it WRONG.

Wrong because at launch that is not how the game was ?

Played from launch for about a year and you could not get that stuff with enough quantities to do anything without cash shop 

What it might be now I have no idea I quit when the optimization went in the toilet and 3 fps became common on monster comps lol 

5 hours ago, Eileithia said:

Off topic - LOL  SWTOR Raids.. They were good, but nothing like the good ol days in EQ and EQ2, hell, even WoW.. EQ - 65 players, no indicators of boss AE's. You had to figure that shit out. There were no YouTube videos. EQ2 - 24 players, again, no "red circles" in the glory days.. You had to figure out where to stand, scrub combat logs and parses to get jousting timers. Literally DAYS spent in a single zone figuring out mechanics, and spending a fortune on repairs for the chance of having 1 piece of gear drop for one of those 24 people that was actually needed.  Those were the days you actually had to work for shit, and if you didn't spend 40 hours a week in game you were screwed. I don't consider grinding resources working for shit, it's just a tedious time-sink. 

Anyhow.. back to the P2W stuff.

Ya ACTUAL mechanics. This guy talking about skill...in BnS....riiight.

Look out for big ol aoe...oh nos so complex!

Archived