Moonstone for nccoin?

dklm

HELL NO. Work for your stuff, also ppl wouldnt have anything to make gold with. Stingers aren't worth any gold..now soulstones..how are we supposed to earn money if everything would be p2w?? Gj ncsoft

1 hour ago, dklm said:

Will moonstone be available for purchase using nccoins any time soon?

u should ask for ways to add them into your quests and more ways to obtain them for free, before u wanna give up and throw cash, but bns sure loves ppl that don't have high standers with the way they manage their money and credit cards, and i'm not saying its you, i'm just talking in general you should ask for things that should be part of your free 2 play game experience before u wanna use cash

you can use cash buying them from market if u wanna speed things up, the game is alrdy a p2w anyways.

Yeah, I'd rather to not have grindy gameplay rather than rewarding such designs with money. Give me out-of-play services like the character change and costumes. Putting gameplay mats in the store means you purposefully made the thing grindy to force people to literally pay money to NOT play your game.

1 hour ago, ErosNova said:

Yeah, I'd rather to not have grindy gameplay rather than rewarding such designs with money. Give me out-of-play services like the character change and costumes. Putting gameplay mats in the store means you purposefully made the thing grindy to force people to literally pay money to NOT play your game.

Well, they already did that months ago with Trove, and now recently put soulstones in the store.

Well they have soulstones now. A new package every weekend it says so most likely it will be soulstones, stingers and moonstones in the packages. I would LOVE for the white knights to come up with a crackpot theory on how the game is not P2W after all these packages are done. Really with buying soulstones the game is officially P2W right now.

On 24. 7. 2016 at 10:12 AM, United17 said:

Well they have soulstones now. A new package every weekend it says so most likely it will be soulstones, stingers and moonstones in the packages. I would LOVE for the white knights to come up with a crackpot theory on how the game is not P2W after all these packages are done. Really with buying soulstones the game is officially P2W right now.

Please do not talk about concept of Pay to Win if you have no idea what it means to "Pay to Win". Pay to Win means YOU (as a guy who bought item from in-game cash shop) gain power over non-paying player with weapon/accesso he as a non-paying player is unable to achieve. If it was like that then game would be Pay to Win.

off-topic about upgrades and so on:

I myself think game is still a mess in current stage for West as it was not revised a tiny bit when it comes to gear upgrade, they think we are one of those asians who keep playing game 24/7.

So if you want more than one character with good gear you are litterary gonna need to say good bye to your social life.

It would be cool if they cut moonstone upgrade cost atleast for all tiers till you reach Awakened Breeze, meanwhile accessories are okayish as they don't require killer ammounts like weapon past Breeze.

Also it gets boring playing only one char and struggling to get your other chars geared up and living in fear of needing more AP for future dungeons on your main char that requires insane ammounts of resources you could feed into other chars. 

On 7/24/2016 at 5:03 PM, Provois said:

I hope never, we don't need more pay2win.

p2w my azz,

let me be clear...anything you can buy in game gold ...is not p2w...

P2W is something you use real cash to buy that others can't get in game using gold...

1 hour ago, aSin said:

p2w my azz,

let me be clear...anything you can buy in game gold ...is not p2w...

P2W is something you use real cash to buy that others can't get in game using gold...

It's not P2W, but it's kind of like if you played street fighter in arcade and the game had the option where you would pay 25 cents more, you unlock the easy mode for supers with a push of a button instead of having to do the entire button sequence.   At the end of the day, you can both do the same moves but one has it a lot hard than the other.  

With that out of the way, I don't see the point in including mats in F10 since you can always get mats by buying gold from the exchange.  

28 minutes ago, mrpeeng said:

With that out of the way, I don't see the point in including mats in F10 since you can always get mats by buying gold from the exchange.  

also allowing people who pay to destroy the market for those who actually work hard to make the gold, sinse they just buy the mats and sell them so cheap the stuff i grinded my ass off to sell for a good price on the market and make my profit in the end of the day turns to nothing since those who have free access to it without spending a minute farming just flood the market with low prices and remove any way to earn gold in a legit way for the "freeloaders"...

8 minutes ago, 6pounder said:

also allowing people who pay to destroy the market for those who actually work hard to make the gold, sinse they just buy the mats and sell them so cheap the stuff i grinded my ass off to sell for a good price on the market and make my profit in the end of the day turns to nothing since those who have free access to it without spending a minute farming just flood the market with low prices and remove any way to earn gold in a legit way for the "freeloaders"...

Sort of, but what's the point of amassing wealth in this game.. The only hard costs you have are gear upgrades and if the market is flooded with mats you won't need the money, or need to "grind your ass off" to continue to progress - You'll still be ahead of the curve.. 

2 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

Sort of, but what's the point of amassing wealth in this game.. The only hard costs you have are gear upgrades and if the market is flooded with mats you won't need the money, or need to "grind your ass off" to continue to progress - You'll still be ahead of the curve.. 

my point is that flooding the market with crafting/upgrading mats droping their value (some times intentionaly by those swipers)

3 minutes ago, 6pounder said:

my point is that flooding the market with crafting/upgrading mats droping their value (some times intentionaly by those swipers)

Again, isn't that a good thing.. it just means you have to grind less to progress, and could possibly earn enough gold from dailies to do your upgrades.  You still have to run the dungeons to get the purple weapons / accessories, Soulshields other materials, Hongmoon skills etc. So the people with no skill are still gated behind the CONTENT, instead of being gated behind the GRIND.

and the p2w in discussion has started! *grabs popcorn* I'M thrilled to see what the "this is not p2w" ***** have to say!

Nope, i do not want this game to be anymore pay to win than what already is! If you are uncomfortable to call this game pay to win than lets call it a hybrid f2p with p2w elements? That, actually describes the game pretty well.

stinger are easier to get, more dungeons and they are waaaay cheaper. We only have to worry about Moonstones and one or two naryu tablets. 

21 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

Again, isn't that a good thing.. it just means you have to grind less to progress, and could possibly earn enough gold from dailies to do your upgrades.  You still have to run the dungeons to get the purple weapons / accessories, Soulshields other materials, Hongmoon skills etc. So the people with no skill are still gated behind the CONTENT, instead of being gated behind the GRIND.

market have a great purpose that is alternate way of earning your gold in game. making it pointless to sell on market makes the market itself a useless system... market must be stable to some extent without loosing its legitimacy of a way to earn gold. the second you allow p2w flood the market all the mats you choose to buy instead of putting more time to get become worthless. means crafting become worthless... ruining core systems of making gold that exist in every todays mmo making the game litteraly impossible for the non payers to sustain themselves... eventually you buy one thing you need and sell another you dont. if what you need constantly being high at price and what you dont need only drops you end up being unable to earn the gold in a gold making system that suppose to support itself based on its concept. and eventually you end up buying NCoins and exchange them for gold to make it some how to be a reasonable amount to make progress in a reasonable time. getting 320 stingers can take you monthes, weaks or days or you can just buy them for a price. but when it comes to moonstones and players who need the stingers over the moonstones (hell knows if its even possible) want to sell them on the market to earn the gold to buy the stingers end up with less stinger for one moonstone sold...

5 minutes ago, 6pounder said:

market have a great purpose that is alternate way of earning your gold in game. making it pointless to sell on market makes the market itself a useless system... market must be stable to some extent without loosing its legitimacy of a way to earn gold. the second you allow p2w flood the market all the mats you choose to buy instead of putting more time to get become worthless. means crafting become worthless... ruining core systems of making gold that exist in every todays mmo making the game litteraly impposible for the non payers to sustain themselves... eventually you buy one thing you need and sell another you dont. if what you need constantly being high at price and what you dont need only drops you end up being unable to earn the gold in a gold making system that suppose to support itself based on its concept. and eventually you end up buying NCoins and exchange them for gold to make it some how to be a reasonabe amount to make progress in a reasonable time. getting 320 stingers can take you monthes, weaks or days oe you can just buy them for a price. but when it comes to moonstones and players who need the stingers over the moonstones (hell knows if its even possible) want to sell them on the market to earn the gold to buy the stingers end up with less stinger for one moonstone sold...

This is a very different game model from a typical (Western) MMO. It doesn't require a stable economy because there's really nothing you need to buy over and over and over again. Outside of gear upgrades, repairs, and Windstride costs, there are no HARD costs in this game. The only value gold has is the value WE have set for it due to a capitalist mindset.  

If you look at older (Western) games like EQ/EQ2/WoW as examples. Some of the best items were crafted.  Potions, Food, Arrows, Gear, Adornments, all had immense value because they were the best items in the game. Everyone needed to use these every day to be competitive. You had daily costs that were in place as long as you played the game, constantly taking money out of the game. Hell, I remember being so broke that I couldn't afford to repair my broken gear on numerous occasions in these games. A single repair would be the equivalent of 200g here.

There was a crafting economy, and dedicated crafters and gatherers supplying and endless supply of consumables. It was a self contained ecosystem. The crafting system in BnS is GARBAGE by comparison. Outside of transformation stones, and Primers, there's really no need for crafted items and all crafted items are basically a one-time use per character.  Once you've consumed all the ones you need to do your upgrades, you'll never buy them again. It's finite, not infinite.

Realistically, if Soulstones, Moonstones and Stingers, were all on the market for 1s, the market and game economy wouldn't crash, it would just change. People would gain their wealth from doing dailies, farming rare outfits, and secondary mats like Machismos, Perfumes, Transformation Stones etc.  The player-base is the cause of inflation and why you need to amass so much wealth to progress. NC doesn't set the price on this stuff, in fact, everything in the game sells to vendors for 1c.  Suddenly spending 100g on a breakthrough doesn't look so bad when you can gather the needed materials for a few gold.  It would take only a couple days worth of running around to be able to afford it.  You have your head stuck in a capitalist mind-set.  There's NO REASON to amass wealth in this game other than the costs we've put on our selves and the garbage crafting system.

6 hours ago, JannieKF said:

Please do not talk about concept of Pay to Win if you have no idea what it means to "Pay to Win". Pay to Win means YOU (as a guy who bought item from in-game cash shop) gain power over non-paying player with weapon/accesso he as a non-paying player is unable to achieve. If it was like that then game would be Pay to Win.

off-topic about upgrades and so on:

I myself think game is still a mess in current stage for West as it was not revised a tiny bit when it comes to gear upgrade, they think we are one of those asians who keep playing game 24/7.

So if you want more than one character with good gear you are litterary gonna need to say good bye to your social life.

It would be cool if they cut moonstone upgrade cost atleast for all tiers till you reach Awakened Breeze, meanwhile accessories are okayish as they don't require killer ammounts like weapon past Breeze.

Also it gets boring playing only one char and struggling to get your other chars geared up and living in fear of needing more AP for future dungeons on your main char that requires insane ammounts of resources you could feed into other chars. 

See told ya a white knight would come up with some theory! So when people start swiping for Moonstones packages (and there WILL be one) and now become months ahead of where a normal player would be gear wise it's not P2W....lol it's the DEFINITION of P2W. On the bright side you can look at it this way as normal player will probably see a dramatic price drop on Moonstones from the market,

So I'm pretty sure it's actually you who do not understand the concept. Especially with Moonstones as they are completely out of reach for some players, like melee with medium AP.

The pay2advance is just bs game has become p2w.

Cause if u buy ss from store surely u advance n same time ur p2w cause u can advance in gear far more than free to play ppl in  so u win.

Being able to advance ur gear fast by cash is p2w end of story

Archived