Received newsletter but no code available

Sanjhiyan

2 hours ago, Sanjhiyan said:

I just received the Shadow Of The Innocents newsletter below an hour ago (as of this post).

68sa47.png

I went to my account, but there is no code to apply. Anyone else seen this and saw a code to apply? What was the "gift"?

Greetings friend  thank you for posting this i would never actually know about this because i didn't read my mail. Anyway you have to go to your account and go under apply code. Look blade & soul you see that you have a code. If you do not have a code please contact support.  Furthermore to answer your other question. It is 5 Standard coral and 1 regular coral.

1 hour ago, Abysmal said:

I didn't receive the newsletter but got the code.

Make sure you click the BnS tab under apply code.

dude we know how to read we alrdy said no code been sent out... they are cheap on codes i'm guessing they ran out of codes to send out..

its not our first time getting a code.. we know what to do.. its NCsoft who has to deliver...

fukinzro.png

49 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

You had to accept the option to get Newsletters per Mail. Its the same thing like the newsletter reward on 1.7

v3rxxyrn.jpg

isn't it obvious that this option is checked out for us? we said we got a newsletter mail  but no code that came with it Doh~!

-.-''

No code also .If this means to bother myself again sending tickets then i'll just skip it ,knowing that the answer for a ticket takes such long.Just adds more frustration over the amount i already have over this game.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Thanks for all your reports! If you have received the email but can't find a code to redeem at this account management page, please double check that our email actually went to your email address linked to your NCSOFT account.

If that's the case, please contact our support team so they can have a look and assist you.

There is no way to force the newsletter to go to an email address that is not linked to the NCSoft account. When you go to Email Preferences, you check the box to receive the newsletter, and that's it. The newsletter automatically goes to whatever email address the user uses to login the account. There is really nothing to double check.

4 hours ago, cheker88 said:

There is no way to force the newsletter to go to an email address that is not linked to the NCSoft account. When you go to Email Preferences, you check the box to receive the newsletter, and that's it. The newsletter automatically goes to whatever email address the user uses to login the account. There is really nothing to double check.

ncsoft clearly messed up, send newsletters first and not codes, and they wanna pin it on us now so funny that my code magically appeared now, i don't even feel good getting it now with that statement from ncstaff. a simple "hey guys sorry for the delay on sending these codes to your emails we sent them manually  and it took some time and hope it was worth the wait enjoy"

but ofc this is not how ncsoft work, everything is your fault its your ISP its your graphic cards its your pc or w/e.

physically is no way u can get a code that comes with a different email than what u have in your account, u use that email to login and its used automatically to receive emails from ncsoft unless u change it and u start getting your mail in this new email that

1)your using to login

2)for getting newsletters so back on my point that its 1 email nothing to check, the only thing that u need to check is that box to receive newsletters, and by default its checked unless u  manually unchecked it, so honestly nothing to check

• NCSOFT

Hey WarWarWar,

Actually this is what happened: codes were properly linked to accounts which qualified to receive the code (basically those who were properly subscribed to the newsletter). Using our Internal Tools we could confirm that each account that qualified had a code attached to them. However due to some technical issue, that code was in an incorrect state which prevented it to be displayed to end users through the Account Management page.

This issue has now be resolved by our services hence why codes "magically appeared" afterwards. We would like to apologize for the delay caused by that incident.

If some users are still having issues with their code, do not hesitate to let us know through this thread, your support is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

• 1 year later...

Archived