[Iksanun/Poharan] Need help with Sogun's Lament

Melodia

I can never find a party for this dungeon. I'm already HM8 and 560AP, and haven't even run this place once yet, isn't that ridiculous? I'm not exaggerating, every single LFG only looks for 4-player version or 600AP+. I'm still using Yeti/Labyrinth/BeIdo soul shield at HM8, though not like I have any choice since I never get to farm for any Asura shields.

I'm not fortunate enough to be in a friendly clan either, made the mistake of joining one of those elite clans who don't give a shit about new players or helping each other and only cares about AP races. Actually got ridiculed for even asking for help. I'm actually the lowest level/AP player in the entire clan, at HM8 560AP, lmao, not kidding. Trying to find another clan atm.

I know the mechanics of this place, so if anyone is running it on a regular basis, be great if I can join in. Iksanun/Poharan as titled mentions.

Thanks.

Odd. You should be fine for Asura. 600 AP requirements are quite ridiculous since it won't help very much, except for a small increase in speed.

I'm from Taywong, but maybe I should start making some 500+ 6-man parties in X-server.

On 7/22/2016 at 6:53 PM, Melodia said:

I can never find a party for this dungeon. I'm already HM8 and 560AP, and haven't even run this place once yet, isn't that ridiculous? I'm not exaggerating, every single LFG only looks for 4-player version or 600AP+. I'm still using Yeti/Labyrinth/BeIdo soul shield at HM8, though not like I have any choice since I never get to farm for any Asura shields.

I'm not fortunate enough to be in a friendly clan either, made the mistake of joining one of those elite clans who don't give a shit about new players or helping each other and only cares about AP races. Actually got ridiculed for even asking for help. I'm actually the lowest level/AP player in the entire clan, at HM8 560AP, lmao, not kidding. Trying to find another clan atm.

I know the mechanics of this place, so if anyone is running it on a regular basis, be great if I can join in. Iksanun/Poharan as titled mentions.

Thanks.

I play on Jiwan- but I wouldn't mind doing Asura with you on cross server o:

I think the problem is, at least what I heard from others, that the mechanics are so intricate, if you mess up one step it usually causes a wipe.

Anyway I got lucky yesterday and managed to find an expert group (650+) running it but only asking for 550+AP. We managed to beat it with only 5 people. It was a bit more difficult than Nexus, but not THAT hard... I didn't find mechanics that complicated at all. Not sure why all the paranoia :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am also from the same server group. ^^ My clan is small and casual, but we have plenty of capable members for Silverfrost dungeons, and are always willing to explain mechanics.

Let me know if you'd ever like to party up!

On 25/07/2016 at 10:21 PM, Melodia said:

Not sure why all the paranoia :/

It has the most 'checks' of any dungeon to date. Not only the standard AP and knowledge/strategy checks, but also specific gear (belt at Awakened Oathbreaker minimum to completely nullify Asura's Brand that would otherwise greatly limit your healing, Scorpio doesn't cover the completely bit, so it doesn't help that much, sadly), stats (accuracy at 110% minimum for 6-man, 120+% is ideal), CC (EVERYONE should get as many stuns and knockdowns available to use on respective Iruga Shadows ASAP, wasting time here can prove fatal) and even item (Silvefrost Dungeon Antidote to make you immune to poison from Lifeblooms for 15 seconds IIRC) checks.

Then again, by the time you can pull your own weight in Asura, you can do the same in just about every other dungeon we currently have if you and rest of the party know what to do in them. Speaking from experience.

Unfortunately I'm in EU server and my char in NA is far to run Sogun's Lament, although I know mechanichs even better of some HM10. But have you tried to create your own party with 550 AP requirement? I guess many people could join as I don't think you are the only one in this situation.

Sogun's Lament in my opinion is easier than Sundered Nexus, Maybe just first boss can be a bit hard as if you let them to get shield enrage time can wipe the party. Igura is a joke and with Asura you just need to pay attention on chi orbs and flower.

A primary reason why not a lot of ppl are willing to run soguns lament 6 man other than during days it is part of daily challenge is antidotes. Especially in 6 man some ppl dont even bring any and expect other ppl to take all the lifeblooms for the final boss, which discourages ppl from doing that dungeon. Its the only dungeon atm that u need to spend gold to actually complete it but some ppl are just there to leech. If u need help tho, we are in the same server luckily. And once ppl get the soulshields from there they will rarely if ever want to run 6 man version again.

Archived