for the crybaby whiners here

haxx43

Hi i join the forum everyday,tryng to see news or usefull topics but all i see are kids complaining about everything.The game is not the best,but its fine the way it is.The events are not p2w,the progression is fine:i arrive to 640ap in 3 months without spending any money and playng 4-5 hours per day.With this topic i would like to ask everyone to stop making useless topics or just leave the game if u dont like it pls.Tired of all this whinning topics,if u make a topic put something usefull or just dont make it

I think most of those people are just venting their frustrations with the game. They may be at a love-hate relationship point, and since they are fed up with the game itself, but not yet ready to quit, they come to the forums instead.

I am particularly surprised by some of the changes NC Soft has done so far. Even if they may at first seem to be making a money-grabbing-solution to every change they make (eg: moonwater tear availability, or weapon socket randomizing), in the end, the solution applied is better than how we started up (eg: more tears ingame and through store, thus market price reductions, and no socket randomizing anymore and standard hammer requirements, even if we only get one socket free).

Basically, I feel like NC Soft is making an effort to balance the need to "reduce frustrations from what is a grindfest-design" and "make some money on the process." So I prefer reserving judgment until I see what final form the game has. At the rate things go, BnS may actually be quite friendly to newcomer players; its biggest flaw so far, which I fear NC Soft hardly has any power to fix, is how toxic the community itself seems to be getting.

Logic of players, specifically the OP, in this game: if I got lucky and [have someone to carry me/won the 1k gold jackpot/got the perfect clan/never had to grind for weapons/perfect drops] to cakewalk my way to 650AP, then the game must be fine for everyone else too. Anyone who criticizes about the game must be a crybaby. After all this game was specifically made for me, if I enjoy it, then everyone else should as well! No reason to complain right?

Labeling 4-5 hours every single day as "casual", lmao. Did you know that in the real world people have jobs that take up at least 10-11 hours a day including commute? There's also something called family life including rest, cooking, eating, and going out, which takes up at least another 3-4 hours a day. Sleep = 7-8 hours. Doing other stuff on the computer = 1-2 hours. What does that leave you? Do your own elementary school math.

/triple facepalm

Archived