Having trouble with Mushin Tower and Warrior Tokens

teoteodore

I think I've reached a bit of a wall and need to get some moral support --- lol.  I just turned lvl48 Warlock and have gotten my accessories to the stage where they require 50 warrior tokens each.  The problem is that I'm struggling with the bosses in the lower floors of the Tower and have collected only 17 tokens.  Should I be considering myself incompetent to not be able to easily take them out or should I wait for level 50 when it might me more of a walk in the park?

The whole of Mushin's Tower 1-8 was designed to be challenging end game content for lvl 45 characters with normal gear for that level. You can make your life easier by getting to lvl 50 first, but if you solve the "riddles" of each floor there's no reason why you cannot reach floor 8 right now.

Floor 1: Just use PvP specs instead of PvE. Lots of CC should do the trick.

Floor 2: Forget about the wraith, run close to the boss and around / under his feets. His atacks are super slow, if you run behind him you get a free 2 seconds to do damage. The fire AoE does not spawn if you do not get hit.

Floor3: Start with middle group. Either sleep the middle boss, take out side group, sleep middle boss etc. Then take out middle groups with bursts. Or rely on strong AoE damage to take out middle group, then one side group, then new middle group, etc.

Floor4: Use double CC to interrupt the summoning of the small Quianshi minions. AoE damage and healing skills help here. Destroyer works well as partner.

Floor 5: Sort of your first real encounter with enrage timers. Use the red orb to get a crit boost, the other orbs give focus boosts I think. As far as I remember hearing, staying just close outside of his inner AoE range is easiest. Damage is most important here.

Floor 6: Sorry no good tips for warlocks in my mind. As a melee, you just counter the yellow AoEs and SS out of range of the red ones, and try to dps from the side while the boss is busy hititng air or preparing the next slow atack. Have some decent healing, the fight should become easy then.

Floor 7: PvP specs. Keep him stunlocked or block his attacks when you run out of CCs. Enrage timer is tight if you have bad gear, so use strong damage follow ups on the CC. When his HP run low he does he immunity/AoE/5-slash combo that kills you. Use a 6 second immunity potions for that that you can buy on floor 6.

Since you hit level 48 i recommend getting the fiend soulshield, if you have not farmed bloodshade soulshield. It has lots of hp and critical. I personally also challenged mushin tower at level 45 and find it suffocating. After i got to 48 with fiend soulshield, i can clear 1-7 easier. Of course the most important thing is still what shuchin said. But better soulshield means higher chance of clearing :)

Archived