2.4 Shadows of the Innocents - 7/28 Livestream Questions

Liinxy

Question: The 2.4 patch brought us the Fishing Guild outfit available via Windrest Seeds, however other outfits such as Crafting Guild outfits are locked behind untradeable crafted material requirements. (e.g Soul Wardens outfit requires a crafted material - Arcane Button x30 - from The Radiant Ring, which are untradeable except on very very very rare occasions when it procs a sealed version.) Is there any plans to make these untradeable materials Account Bound at some point, or any plans at all to make the outfits tradeable or obtainable via other methods like the Fishing Guild outfit, so that people can obtain Crafting Guild outfits without having to level up different Crafting Guilds which is very time consuming and very wasteful on resources? 

TL;DR:
Will currently Untradeble crafted materials such as Arcane Button, Arcane Silk, Ancient Adornment, etc, ever be made account bound? 
Will Gathering and Crafting Guild outfits ever be made tradeable / obtainable in other methods other than through Crafting?

It's a pleasure that we get to ask question. Please excuse me for what I'm about to ask. Let me start.

The days the servers spent fighting over SSP before the merge was great but limited to some. The way you did your job for this situation was not well-thought-out, so I think. Do you have something in mind about "redoing" it? 

Is it possible to streamline the costs associated with upgrading weapons and accessories that are sub lvl50. Right now once you pass the infernal accessories and profane weapon at lvl45 costs skyrocket dramatically. Would it be possible to at least reduce the cost both in terms of gold and materials required (expecally soulstones) so that the upgrade curve at least doesnt shoot up until you have completed the awakened oathbreaker weapon and accessories. Nothing more dissapointing at hitting lvl50 and being stuck with lvl36 accessories and a lvl45 weapon.

Storage space are too low even if we unlock everything possible with dragonpouch there is still not enough space and almost every patch bring new token/keys or event items what occupy more and more slots. Is there some plan to let us future increase our storage?

Q: Where is the true Thunder/Wing God outfits for females? The dressy version that was supposedly 'bugged' since the naryu lab update. BnS Russia already has them in fine. And where are Lunar/Solar Eclipse? The female only costumes.

Q: Why were green dungeon removed from cross server matching - are you aware that this has significantly affected new player (or alts) experience of the game? And are there any plans on bringing it back?
Decided to play B&S again after hit max level a few months back and gave Soul Fighter a try but this might be a final push needed for me to find another MMO.

On 23/07/2016 at 11:23 PM, Provois said:

Storage space are too low even if we unlock everything possible with dragonpouch there is still not enough space and almost every patch bring new token/keys or event items what occupy more and more slots. Is there some plan to let us future increase our storage?

To add to this: The current content update gave us around 6/7 items which are better to hold onto and spend at a later date. Then there are those without Premium who have also unlocked all of their storage but do not have the room for anything else in their so they then have to chuck outfits away (which will make them less inclined to buy outfits from your HM store).

Allowing us to buy more space would be fantastic for both the consumer and the publisher/developer (aka, you guys). I actually had this question asked on a previous stream but it wasn't answered. I'm happy Provois asked it this time.

Also; when we say we have little space.. we mean it like this (I like to have my inventories free of space so I can use that space for dungeon drops and to throw away junk and I've been going after soul shields so this means a lot to me by having the space freed in the inventory section).

C0Qq8HT.jpg

Now, onto questions about the content: The content brought 2 events along with it however I would love to see the Seed event stay but just requiring a lot more seeds to make boxes.  This will help alt progression and allow players such as myself to constantly run dungeon with new players and help them out. Currently there is no incentive to keep running Blackram Supply Chain or Bloodshade Harbour only unless they are on the Daily Challenge. Allow us to help out other players and be rewarded with seeds. Allow 100 Moonwater Seeds to be turned into 10 Silverfrost seeds at a merchant that also will give us incentive to run the Moonwater Dungeons.

Also: Mentioned here there are apparently plans in other regions to introduce an Apprentice / Buddy like system. Will we be getting something like this in the future? I like helping other players out a lot and am happy to give my time and the reward is seeing them progress however there are plenty of people I am unable to help so having incentive to help other players will get more people helping others through this type of system.

Seeing as we can only ask one question and I've practically asked 2 and a half I'll leave it at that. I'm enjoying the new content a lot; the new dungeons are fun and the rewards are nice too. 

Q: Will there be any future improvements for Blademaster because currently it’s still the most underpowered and worst class in pvp and the only way to be be competitive in PvP is that they require Hongmoon skills which is end game content and it's very hard to get.

-          If there are no future plans to improve the experience of the Blademaster class then will you guys consider “class change?" Because I regret playing Blademaster and most of the times it’s frustrating.

Q: Seeing how moonstones were implemented into f14/15 a lot of people who were not around for a few months missed the chance to stock up on some f13 tickets.  I know in other regions they do not have F13 tickets in the exchange but does NA has any interest in implementing this?  Possibly the same as the F5 ticket gold / token exchange.

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • Liinxy unpinned this topic

Archived