2.4 Shadows of the Innocents - 7/28 Livestream Questions

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Assistant Producer Jonathan Lien (Babbletr0n) and Community Manager Bethany Stout (Rukkirii) will be answering your Blade & Soul questions during the Thursday, July 28 at 4:00pm PDT/11:00pm UTC livestream on www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul

We specifically ask for questions and feedback related to the 2.4 Shadows of the Innocents update to be posted in this thread.

Please follow these steps when submitting your questions:

• Post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
  • Please post only one question per reply
    • Several replies are allowed if you have more than one question
  • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the green upvote "”  button instead of re-posting the question

• Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion

This thread will be closed on Wednesday, July 27 at 10:00am PDT/5:00pm UTC.

Ok, so in this update you introduced new ways to obtain moonstones: 14f, 15f and new event. But prices are still insanely high, do you have any plans on increasing moonstones availability in the future?

And when are you bringing optimization patch for SSP? We need it so much...

This may very well be the 3rd time my question will be unanwsered but ima keep trying 

Q. How much longer must we wait for the female version of thunder and wind god outfits and what is the Pistachio Dream being replaced with.

(Extra Details) seeing as other version have it in there game and why we dont is uppsetting considering how much outfits play a key role in playing this game.

We have so much excess honorary ornaments right now and with the hongmoon version of the attack power diamond the crafting of diamands will reduce significantly! Is there a plan to give us additional stages on our soul so we can use them? If yes do we get that with the next patch (tomb)! would be nice to get that delicious critical damage aswell!

Aren't you going to fix the rewarded  amount of silverforst seed in Gloomdross from dynamic quest which supposed to be 2 while  in fact  it reward 1 only.

Aren't you going to fix bugs related to destroyer 2 Charge skills ? Like use skill and jump in it place without affect the target or reach target even.

Please, Gave another way to gain moonstone beside SSP and Battleground ,Cause I can't do ssp because of my faction and at same time there not many people doing battleground except in daily challenge day only; And I won't count on the RNG amount of Mushin tower so please gave us another way.

Hello,can you make the keys for SSP to be bought for some amount of prestige ..I am tired to do ssp ,when i get a box finally..holds breath..theres a damn belt and one faction insignia ..Sometimes i spend 6-7 h in SSP to get 3-4 moonstones.Please reconsider the way we get moonstones ,they actually cost now even more then any crafted items and the rng from mushin tower its just rng .We aren't all pvp-ers and even if sometimes i like some pvp i don't want to be pushed to do it as a daily base.

Also -fix SSP-the average 600 AP can't get loot-the king Grindtooth for example dies in less then 4 seconds.We need to boxes ,we need to get credit from kills ,guess ppls are overgeared for actual content -make it like not only the 700 AP get something .(or maybe neither them).

Thanks.

Q: Will you make boxes containing 2-3 moonstones sold at faction merchants for 100 prestige points at Soulstone Plains, that don't require any keys? That would provide the needed amounts of Moonstones + Fixes problem with afkers waiting for  King Grindtooth only to appear.

13 minutes ago, zentoorama said:

Q: Will you make boxes containing 2-3 moonstones sold at faction merchants for 100 prestige points at Soulstone Plains, that don't require any keys? That would provide the needed amounts of Moonstones + Fixes problem with afkers waiting for  King Grindtooth only to appear.

Great idea ! So no multiboxers will appear from corners and no one would claim what actually they didn't worked for !

Since nobody is asking questions related to the update, i'm gonna ask..

Q: Like on other servers, will the Seraph weapon's "Spirit of Light" proc change to On hit instead of When hit?

Feedback: the current event is a smart way to help low levels improve their gear in various ways, also thanks to corallite drop high lvl players will run moonwater dungeons so that they won't be so dead anymore... but wouldn't it be better to let those dungeons drop Corallite instead of Standard C.? that way new players could sell it to make a profit and buy the moonstones that otherway they wouldn't be capable of obtaining. 

When do you plan in looking into soulstone plains loot in regards to Grindtooth, which is not dropping chests for keys for players trying to catch up due to dying too fast(especially in peak times) to already high stated players who Afk/set timers for the whole mining phase until the next Grindtooth?

Q: What are you doing to make the game more alt friendly?

Explanation: While increasing story quest exp to get people to hm 4 is nice, this still isn't really enough when making alternate characters for one simple reason. The reason being that some classes need a lot of skill points to reach their full potential (FM being the most notorious example). Most classes reach a very high point in their potential at around hm 12 or so and all classes are pretty much perfectly equipped by HM 15. I'm not asking you to jump us to HM 12 easy mode with story quests like KR, but I feel like esports in the west won't really take off if players feel like they have an insane grind ahead of them that's necessary to become truly competitive.

Also, there are so many materials in this game that are unable to trade for whatever unknown reason. Items like: Pirate Emblems, Siren Emblems, Jewel Powders, Element Powder, Dragon Certificates (regular & small), Moonwater Refining Stones, and faction insignias (e.g. misty woods insignias) are all completely untradeable for whatever inconceivable reason. Making these items (as well as some others) bound to account would help tremendously in alt progression, and alt progression is a good thing to keep people playing when they would otherwise quit due to class boredom. Again, this isn't about asking you to make the game too easy but it's not like you can't do anything more than what you're doing to make it easier to play alternate characters. The idea that I have to do all of this obscene farming on each and every single character I have is cringeworthy. 

can you adjust the moonstones drop rate or a better way of obtain it please? so far the moonstone is so difficulty to obtains, and it is very important materials for player with 550AP to 680AP, the only way to get moonstone is soulstone plain, and this lead to another question:

can you optimize the game as TOP priority before you release any more updates please? the game lag/freeze/fps drop are really really bad, I haven't seen any MMORPG like this, I have solid 80fps, but in soulstone plain, I can max 3-4 hit the final boss King Grindtooth, then the fps drop to 7, screen freeze 5-6 secs, and after it boss dead, fps back to 40, no quest drops for me. this is not only happen in soulstone plain, it has also happened everywhere if players exceed 20+, this is included 24man dungeon. I am very frustrated for not be able complete quest after hours, you may question about my PC, I am running i5 6500, 3.2Hz, GTX 960 with 8GB, 16GB Memory, my pc may be not the best but obviously not the worst either, a mid-range pc can't handle a online game made in 2012, in game optimize options are absolutely doing nothing, I tried minimum everything but still same. why everything screwed if players get crowded? is this game designed for single player? I thought this is MMORPG game not a RPG game.

Now back to 1st question, I can't get moonstone due to the poorly optimize, I knew mushi tower 14th/15th floor also drops now, the problem is if I can't upgrade my weapon I can't pass 14th/15th, is this a hardcore game?

P.S. I played on JP server in 2014 with my shiity laptop, 30+ players misty wood kill terror with no problems at all. I just can't believe it, don't tell me that EU/NA version is based on CN version, CN optimization is the worst.

Is the Commercial Merchant Recipe every going to be in the Hongmoon Store? If so when? If not why?

-It's been 2+ months since the content update for guild outfits but only recently did this outfit come out and made available to us (by outfit I mean template to complete the outfit), so since my guildies and I have been waiting so patiently to get the pattern done, can  we finally have them in stores? Q.Q *love me please*

Anything at all being done to faction imbalance? Like encouraging weaker faction by better rewards for the "higher risk / more effort" or something?

In theory the linked servers means that the "you can't join this faction because it's full" limitation has no meaning anymore, especially when it comes to the servers who got 3 of the same dominant faction" >_>

Currently Radiant Ring and the Earthseers have items that are locked / hidden for the NA/EU region. 

-Will the accessories Radiant Ring makes be available for crafting in NA/EU? If no, then why not? Why were these items locked to begin with?

-Will items gathered by the Herbside Service like the "Baby's Breath" ever be usable? It says they are used by the Earthseers, but there is no recipe viewable to NA/EU that makes use of it.

Archived