Forums

moonstone drops from FL 14 and 15

Deadstar

149xbhh.jpgmuwkck.jpg

Then Damn my luck with those after 10 runs getting no moonstones from the Ironheart and this crap from Naksun.DAMN RNG -in this way i will make rest of gear in the next year.''added moonstones as reward '' slap in my face and wasting my time playing this idiotic RNG game .

On 29.7.2016 at 0:18 PM, Windy said:

149xbhh.jpgmuwkck.jpg

Then Damn my luck with those after 10 runs getting no moonstones from the Ironheart and this crap from Naksun.DAMN RNG -in this way i will make rest of gear in the next year.''added moonstones as reward '' slap in my face and wasting my time playing this idiotic RNG game .

Damn. I can feel your pain.

RNG in this game is killing me and my luck is/was always bad....

On 7/29/2016 at 5:18 AM, Windy said:

149xbhh.jpgmuwkck.jpg

mine looks like this except without the machismo, stinger and mountain dew =o

done about 30 runs so far and I only get 1-2 moonstones a run.

23 hours ago, kitcalie said:

mine looks like this except without the machismo, stinger and mountain dew =o

done about 30 runs so far and I only get 1-2 moonstones a run.

Let's hope that the maintenance ''routine and modifications'' will set the loot back as it were for others when the stones weren't in store.I highly think the drop were drastically diminuated so the store can do its profit.

Archived