Oceanic weapon keep failure

Y

Why my Oceanic weapon keep failure in stage 5-7. Is there any tips or trick? The upgrade isn't cheap, it cost 6g stage 6 and 7g stage 7. NCsoft isn't helping us instead they slow down my proccess and wasting so much gold on this.....

No one is forcing you to do it. There is nothing valuable in there that cant be obtained in other ways. In fact you can make gold out of it, sell the corallite and make gold. You choce to gamble, you can't always win. You should be glad that at least you get coral fragments if you fail at least, and that you can sell the corallite
The event is kinda crappy if you are not lucky, i agree, it can get expensive, i agree, but again, you dont HAVE to do it.

I sold all my corallite yesterday when it was hella expensive. Now that they are cheaper im stacking it till i decide if i wana gamble with it or not. 

49 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

No one is forcing you to do it. There is nothing valuable in there that cant be obtained in other ways. In fact you can make gold out of it, sell the corallite and make gold. You choce to gamble, you can't always win. You should be glad that at least you get coral fragments if you fail at least, and that you can sell the corallite
The event is kinda crappy if you are not lucky, i agree, it can get expensive, i agree, but again, you dont HAVE to do it.

I sold all my corallite yesterday when it was hella expensive. Now that they are cheaper im stacking it till i decide if i wana gamble with it or not. 

Yeah, "you dont HAVE to do it"...i understand...its just really hard not to when there are items in the shop you really want...ive waited so long for this swimsuit to come out...but its sooo out of my reach i guess....ive wasted 450g-500g aready on this event (160g transformed into hongmoon coins)..havent gotten a stage 6 yet...have gotten 5-6 stage 5's...they all were a "Failure"..i now have about 83 fragments....which sounds like a good thing, but b/c of real life i might not be able to get much more...

This event is very cruel to those who are "unlucky" and "poor/low level"...the only reason im able to keep getting coralite is because im almost HM6 with 511 AP, along with other decent stats...

Dont attempt this event and expect to get something quickly if your a low level/undergeared low level, because this event will deplete your resources and you wont be able to quickly gain them back

54 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

No one is forcing you to do it. There is nothing valuable in there that cant be obtained in other ways.

Is there an alternative way to get the gem? That's the only thing that is appealing to me, but I know I won't be able to get it.

Is there a way to know in advance which corallite you get from a dungeon, the one that you can sell or the one that binds to you?

Thank you!

Think some got the wrong memo in making an event

An event should be fun and entertaining for EVERYONE.

As if upgrades werent expensive enough they come with this crap to get you throw away your hard earned gold.

And I I think only the better coralite (silverstone dung ones?)  are tradable.

So lower lvls r screwed again.

Oh well, not surprised. Bk to playing HEX tcg.

1 hour ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Atleast u got to 5 to 7. I got 4 multiple times and nothing higher. Failure with the 50 I got with swimsuit. I don't care to do it anymore. The gem is waaaayyy out of site for me.

Lol yea im collecting 4s till I get 10 then I'm gonna try them all sitting on 3 4s at the moment if one passes I'll do the same till I get 10 5s lol  up till hopefully get my ember 

34 minutes ago, Hydralisk said:

Yeah, "you dont HAVE to do it"...i understand...its just really hard not to when there are items in the shop you really want...ive waited so long for this swimsuit to come out...but its sooo out of my reach i guess....ive wasted 450g-500g aready on this event (160g transformed into hongmoon coins)..havent gotten a stage 6 yet...have gotten 5-6 stage 5's...they all were a "Failure"..i now have about 83 fragments....which sounds like a good thing, but b/c of real life i might not be able to get much more...

This event is very cruel to those who are "unlucky" and "poor/low level"...the only reason im able to keep getting coralite is because im almost HM6 with 511 AP, along with other decent stats...

Dont attempt this event and expect to get something quickly if your a low level/undergeared low level, because this event will deplete your resources and you wont be able to quickly gain them back

83 fragments means you only need 67 more fragments for the swuimsuit! If swuimsuit is all you want, you are good! You have around 30 days more till the event is over. Getting 2 corallite a day from now till the event is over will almost get you there. Dont buy corallite if the swimsuit is all you want. If you do daily challenge runs everyday you will get more than 67 corallites for sure before event is over. Even just doing cold storage and heavens mandate once a day will get you 4 corallites, since the daily and the dinamic quest both give them from what i understand. So you could even sell a few to make up for the gold youve already put in. Then all you have to do is keep failing to upgrade the weapon (which is what we are all good at) and youll get it no problem!

@DomiSotto

Standard corallite is obtained from dungeons in moonwater plains and cannot be traded while corallite is obtained from silverfrost dungeons and can be traded. 

Only items I care about are the swimsuit and sunglasses, rest are just trash since some +5 AP gem means absolutely nothing to me unlike the gearmanias. Though likelihood of getting to stage 6 without a 80% chance to fail is next to none. Only feasible way = collect scraps to trade in. Might as well just buy the scraps then...

9 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Only items I care about are the swimsuit and sunglasses, rest are just trash since some +5 AP gem means absolutely nothing to me unlike the gearmanias. Though likelihood of getting to stage 6 without a 80% chance to fail is next to none. Only feasible way = collect scraps to trade in. Might as well just buy the scraps then...

Life's really easy if you want the cosmetic gear from the event tbh. Scrap can be obtained from the 12 trivial quests. As long as you have time, it is just grind.

I am curious if the Coralite will go up or down in price as the vent progresses. Fingers crossed it increases in price.

I don't understand why NCsoft came out an event giving players some good stuffs to keep us playing, But it's a failure item that will make players given up sooner. I used Coralite to upgrade, don't even bother the standard coralite still FAIL LOL maybe better playing full time POKEMOM GO XDDDDDDD

6 minutes ago, Y said:

I don't understand why NCsoft came out an event giving players some good stuffs to keep us playing, But it's a failure item that will make players given up sooner. I used Coralite to upgrade, don't even bother the standard coralite still FAIL LOL maybe better playing full time POKEMOM GO XDDDDDDD

OR maybe people need to stop expecting things to be handed to them on a silver platter and actually working twords trying to get something it's a Korean mmo there is a grind involved in almost every aspect if you don't like to work for gear and stuff maybe a mmo is not the style of game for you and Pokémon go is a better choice 

I mean I've played quite a few mmos and imo gearing in this game is probably one of the easiest I've played there is no rng involved in +ing the gear or adding the stats no failing involved in upgrading it's all straight forward so they need to add the rng some here like skills and catalyst to add the grind into the game 

I just got my 4th attempt to hit stage 7, bought gem. Previous attempts was 3, 3, 4. The gold cost doesn't do much to me, so I think this is a really fun event, and I am gonna try and see if I can get an ember aswell,, :)

But after doing all purple dungeons today, I'm probably not gonna do that anymore, and just get the stones from the level 50 content.

1 hour ago, WhiteTrash said:

OR maybe people need to stop expecting things to be handed to them on a silver platter and actually working twords trying to get something it's a Korean mmo there is a grind involved in almost every aspect if you don't like to work for gear and stuff maybe a mmo is not the style of game for you and Pokémon go is a better choice 

I've read several people say, that we have it way more grindy than the other regions, which is weird if they are the one that likes it :)

50 corals from the bundle. They are all fragments now. So pretty.

7 hours ago, WhiteTrash said:

I mean I'veplayed quite a few mmos and imo gearing in this game is probably one of the easiest I've played there is no rng involved in +ing the gear or adding the stats no failing involved in upgrading it's all straight forward so they need to add the rng some here like skills and catalyst to add the grind into the game 

I don't mind to grind all 17 dungeons per day until the end of the event, if I can get a bound Asura Ember for 600 coral fragments, which means I burn about 34s per coral fragment, I would have to spend 200g-rish for that amount of  coral fragments

Too bad that I can't. Asura Ember is luck-only. Either I get a lot of luck, or I just simply settle for a swimsuit, a sunglass and maybe a few of Nebula stones at the end of the event.

Grinding becomes unenjoyable, when you decide to do formula grind+RNG-gated.

4 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

50 corals from the bundle. They are all fragments now. So pretty.

I don't mind to grind all 17 dungeons per day until the end of the event, if I can get a bound Asura Ember for 600 coral fragments, which means I burn about 34s per coral fragment, I would have to spend 200g-rish for that amount of  coral fragments

Too bad that I can't. Asura Ember is luck-only. Either I get a lot of luck, or I just simply settle for a swimsuit, a sunglass and maybe a few of Nebula stones at the end of the event.

Grinding becomes unenjoyable, when you decide to do formula grind+RNG-gated.

They sell corals on store?

How u got 50?

Archived