Please give boobs to Lynn

dklm

In order to distinguish the males from the females, it is at times necessary to look for other features.  Currently with both male and female Lyns being flat-chested there are no other features to look for in terms of gender identification.  I get confused looking at some Lyns and wonder whether they male or female.  Furthermore, I wouldn't want my Lyn to have a gender identity crisis.  Simple solution is to give female Lyn boobs.

Not sure why it's important to be able to distinguish male and female lyns, as gender doesn't have any impact in the game. The facial features of the Lyn genders are also quite different.

Just to ease my curiousity: for Jins and Gons, do you immediately observe the chest to see the gender, or do you just have some fetish for Lyns?

Furthermore, you stated that "it is at times necessary to look for other features". If I remember correctly (please do correct me on this statement if not true), male Lyns cannot choose long hair while females can. That's a way to quickly acknowledge the gender of the player.

1 hour ago, Viblo said:

The facial features of the Lyn genders are also quite different.

While leveling up, I was constantly mistaking that old lyn dude, for a female.. I got halfway through dialogs, before suddenly noticing his beard..

If female's had just a tiny bit of chest (instead of being all flat) I might be less confused by them :)

1 minute ago, Shinsetsu said:

If you think you'll notice some boobs but you didn't notice a long white beard on someone's face, then its time you re-evaluated your life.

Anyway, for all you Lyn-boob wanting weirdos, buy the new swimsuit in cash shop, problem solved. </close thread>

I dunno.. I like boobs.. pretty sure, if females had boobs, I would see when they were missing.

No, problem not solved.. not everyone wants to run around in a swimsuit all the time.

5 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

While leveling up, I was constantly mistaking that old lyn dude, for a female.. I got halfway through dialogs, before suddenly noticing his beard..

If female's had just a tiny bit of chest (instead of being all flat) I might be less confused by them :)

If you think you'll notice some boobs but you didn't notice a long white beard on someone's face, then its time you re-evaluated your life.

Anyway, for all you Lyn-boob wanting weirdos, buy the new swimsuit in cash shop, problem solved. </close thread>

39 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

I think this is a matter of your ability to pay attention more than anything.  I can understand not noticing between some male and female lyns (mostly pc lyns) but Old Man Chu?  That one is really on you.  Hell, his name even says MAN.

As to the OP, I'm not opposed to the idea.  In fact, I thought they'd have one and was surprised they didn't when I got into the game.  However, it's not likely to happen, because that would require work on the part of NCSoft.  Much more than adding an outfit.  :p

What I'd like to see is more varied lyn in game to begin with.  We've had extremely tall jin and gons, but they can't make some really tall lyns just standing around or giving out quests?  :p

Archived