Why doing Twisted Grimhorn Wilds?

Zedonia

Hi all,

after checking the new Content I have to ask you for what we should do that? You can get a part for the new hm skill, but you get the 10 pieces during the story, so you don't even have to do the dailies there. Then there is a skin which is ok but nothing more. Do you get so many incredible things from the chests you can open with the keys which drop there? I don't see a reason why anyone should do that except the current event, but you have to do the main boss only for that.

Any hints for me?

Zaiwei is a waste of time, too. Compared with other things you can do, it's simply not worth. The soul shield is worse than asura+be ido, the gold you get is way too less and the exp is also not enough to do that. Because there is no weekly entry limit to dungeons (which is pretty good), people will always do what is more usefull for them. That's why many people do ssp all day, because it's simply the best gold source. NC has to balance the content and I don't mean they have to put a part of hongmoon skills in every dungeon (that's the only reason for me to do the new ones anyway). The current patch is bad overall and won't motivate people to play more.

Scales are selling for around 3-4g because people are too lazy to do it.  And you can get Stingers.  That's the reason why ZW isn't a complete ghost town at prime time.  I haven't been in the new 24M but if those skins are all that's dropping in there, I probably won't bother unless it's the daily.

All new dungeons suck in this Patch, grimhorn and slick demon shit are our fellow copy pasta where we see demons we already know.

Only tharakan the last boss in shattered masts is fun to fight against cause he doesn't look like copy paste and has some fun mechanics.

But PvP arena is like the only consistent part of this game but even arena servers are not working properly sometimes

16 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

I would do Grimhorn Twisted since I want the Offal from there for my FM's Chi Bomb HM skill...

You need 10 of these items and gold. You get the 10 items already by doing the story. So no need to do it at all.

On 7/26/2016 at 7:19 AM, Zedonia said:

You need 10 of these items and gold. You get the 10 items already by doing the story. So no need to do it at all.

Congratz! :D I still like that map though. I don't know. I am drawn to maps that make people either tilted or "bleh"

Archived