Sign in to follow this  
Emma Frost

Help Me Settle A Dispute With My Friend

Melodia   

One of those "look mom, I bought a cash shop costume, gotta show that and my slider 100 bewbs to the interweb" thread.

Both are ugly.

Edited by Melodia

7 hours ago, Melodia said:

One of those "look mom, I bought a cash shop costume, gotta show that and my slider 100 bewbs to the interweb" thread.

Both are ugly.

I sense some projection going on over here. 

Thanks to all that actually contributed by voting. The rest that tried to put their two cents in without answering the question should go try out Yelp. I hear people on there like to post reviews to pretend that other people value their special opinions. 

Edited by Emma Frost

Just wondering, are your graphics settings on max?  A few more closeups would help, shorty also needs to temporarily toss the sunglasses.

10 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Just wondering, are your graphics settings on max?  A few more closeups would help, shorty also needs to temporarily toss the sunglasses.

Thanks for the tips, the next one will have better photos and nothing covering the faces.

Brand X   
3 minutes ago, Randomonium said:

Both meh, my yun rulez all.

But which one is the least meh?

11 minutes ago, Brand X said:

But which one is the least meh?

well the smaller one looks tossable and a bit more sturdy while I would split the tall one in two.  both are complete butterface.

Just so you know the winner has already been decided, the voting is done. Look for our next topic on our gons