Help Me Settle A Dispute With My Friend

Emma Frost

My friend and I have always argued over which of our toons looked better. He thinks more people in this game will find his toon better looking and more attractive, and I think the opposite. As part of a bet, we want you guys to vote which toon you think looks better or which one looks less unattractive, the taller or shorter one. 

jrxytc.jpg

24dhff9.jpg

I concur with above posters. The shorter one has, imo, unrealistic waist proportions relative to everything else. Also, really thin arms. However, the height of the taller one is unrealistic as well. I like neither. Id go for the shorter one if they made her fatter. 

18 minutes ago, Shelly said:

I concur with above posters. The shorter one has, imo, unrealistic waist proportions relative to everything else. Also, really thin arms. However, the height of the taller one is unrealistic as well. I like neither. Id go for the shorter one if they made her fatter.

Imo one of the biggest oversights when creating a character is not buffing up the arms from the default models. Particularly on the females, but not-Gon males also suffer from it. I'd always suggest paying attention to it.

Another thing both models exhibit that I do not like on a lot of faces in this game, again, coming from the default, is the exaggeratedly pointed chin/narrow jaw etc. Widening the lower portion of the face imo gives a far more natural looking result.

Still, Yuns are disproportionate by default, and the sliders that control the waist and leg thickness are off, so it is hard to create an athletic looking, well proportioned female body on a Yun. I have not tried creating a female of other races, but Yun was hard to make anything but willowy and broken.

Well before voting, I think it needs to be said.  The OP asked for which looked better...

A or B

...the OP did not ask for a C (neither) or critique on their looks.  Though with comments like "Unrealistic looks" I wonder what people do to people in RL when they have what they consider "unrealistic looks" do they tell them to their faces that?  "Haha!  You look unrealistic!" :p

To the OP: The tall one.

Taller but only in the outfit that has blue in the bikini top. The white outfit isn't really making good to neither of your chars so if the outfit was different on small one I would probably choose that one then. But within these pictures taller.

Thanks for the feedback so far, but remember guys, I asked which one looked LESS unattractive to you guys. I personally think the yun are extremely difficult to make proportional because they have noodle shaped bodies and no muscle definition whatsoever, but if I used my gon instead, I thought some people would only pick by their racial preference.

And Lunakitty I agree, the white bikini does distort their bodies. I wanted to take screenshots in their default underwear, because that's what I was viewing my character in when I created her, but my friend insisted that we do bikinis to show off their "assets"

I think they both look fine. Attractive is subjective but I guess I prefer the smaller "type" but the tall one is nicely proportioned as well. 

For me its the faces that I find a little offputting. Maybe its just the image quality. For that neither are attractive x.x

Proportion wise they are both bad ...but taller is a bit better ( tho I would prefer shorter one), Both arms are too small, shorter one has the tight and calf too big while the chest size (not the breast) is too small for the breast she has, head too big and shoulder too low. Taller one has the legs too long, tight too small (while calf would look better with bigger tights) for those legs and head too small, proportion wise rest is kinda good (like hands and such)

Neither, they both look "eh". Both look like nature wasn't too kind at birth. Both look like they need a sandwich or two in their lives and both look like they had a bad boob job but doctor said it was fine to keep his license. 

Face wise, the tall one. Body wise I suppose the small one (but I mean not giving much choice). All in all.....would need a lot of drinks beforehand xD~

Archived